darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Next update
:FacePalm:
From dev patreon page.
"Lewd story" 0.12
Jeanine - Update around 10-30 May. I paysed the page active patrons not be billed in on May 1st, because nor sure about exactly date. Sorry for delay. More infoemation in patrons only posts.

Reactions: parqueo

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
When they upload the update
"Lewd story" 0.12
Adept ($25) -
Senior apprentice ($15) - 04.06
Apprentice ($10) - 10.06
Сandidate ($5) - 24.06

Here's his release schedule, so.. somewhere in there, maybe?

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
worth to play or should i wait again?
I can't remember exactly, as it's been awhile, but I put it on my watchlist and I only do that for the games I completely want to play again later. Hopefully we can get to see something soon, I don't think there was a whole lot, but thought it was worth it.

Reactions: rototo

zixigf

Apr 26, 2019
V012b-pc .zip

Changelog LS 0.12b

Fixed critical bugs, now all routes is playble.
Changed balance
Some monor changes and fixes.

Changelog LS 0.12

130 new renders and 6 new animations.
Bonus scene with MV. 40 renders and 3 animations. The hero's clothes in the previous bonus scene were changed (around 20 renders).
Added a mall. You can visit it after class.
Finally got the sex shop running (Part of Mall).
A part-time job is available.
Minor changes and bug fixes.
Little tip. To start the Jeanine route, make sure you call her on Tuesday.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Walkeree and arms99

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Lewd Story [v0.12b] [HornyMonster]

Original Size: 985 MB
Compressed Size: 200 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I just wanna say I really like this game. I am really looking forward to more updates. Apparently there will be another in a couple of weeks focused on the mom based on what it said in the game. I really hope to see more options for certain things in specific routes. And of course more endings. Like for example, can we have a Dominant ending with Jesse where he gets her pregnant by either making her agree to stop taking birth control, or simply switch it out to trick her. Either way, I think it would be great if say pregnant endings are not part of only specific routes. Like getting a pregnant ending in the romance route for Kira, but no other route. I find that hard to swallow. Same with any woman. But Anyways I am really looking forward to more updates for this with more choices/endings, hopefully multiple pregnant endings for each character in each route, In particular The Mom and the Sis, and of course best of luck and best wishes to the developer.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
btw, since there is already a pregnant ending in this, shouldn't pregnancy be added as a tag?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice update loved it :love: (y) Mc + Jessy:love: Path is far more beter :cool:
Next update More sex with Jessy + Mc Pregnancy ending :cool:(y)
And Milf'Mom Looks prety interested to Mc :giggle:(y) some sex wont be bad and giving extra weight:giggle: in her :devilish: with be Fun

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Nice update loved it :love: (y) Mc + Jessy:love:Path is far more beter :cool:
Next update More sex with Jessy + Mc Pregnancy ending :cool:(y)
And Milf'Mom Looks prety interested to Mc :giggle:(y) some sex wont be bad and giving extra weight:giggle: in her :devilish: with be Fun
Are you sure ? What Jessy path did you play? I thought this is Jeanine update

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes