JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
So searching this thread, I see the mention of ntr. Does this game have any good ntr, or is it just a bad end? Cause I won't play the game unless ntr is an actual route.

By ntr I mean sharing, cuck, actual ntr etc.
The "My property" ending has you covered I think

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
HornyMonster-dev way to ruin the game by adding optional sharing, prostitution routes........ and who knows what more considering that fucking Billy also suggest swinging the moms... guess I was wrong about you. Time for me to ignore this...
Good luck with the game.

(ofc all the cucks facepalming my post :), hope you also support the dev too, he will need the money )

Last edited:

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
HornyMonster-dev way to ruin the game by adding optional sharing, prostitution routes........ and who knows what more considering that fucking Billy also suggest swinging the moms... guess I was wrong about you. Time for me to ignore this...
Good luck with the game.

(ofc all the cucks facepalming my post :), hope you also support the dev too, he will need the money )
I was about to download the game since I noticed it wasn't an ntr game but I was like well Lemme read the comments first and thank God I did so...Ntr and sharing ain't for me so guess you won't be seeing me here again

Feel free to facepalm my post too

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I was about to download the game since I noticed it wasn't an ntr game but I was like well Lemme read the comments first and thank God I did so...Ntr and sharing ain't for me so guess you won't be seeing me here again

Feel free to facepalm my post too
is optional, but the dev trying to please so many people and kinks have left the game into a mess with a lot of choices in grey, that's why I think he ruined a game that was good for trying to add all kinks.
You can avoid the sharing/cuckold/ prostitution of the sis..... and I'm pretty sure you will have the option to not share the other girls.... but still, for me, he ruined the game the moment he started trying to please all people.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
the same for me. A scene in which your love interest has sex with another person without being able to do anything to avoid it before or at the moment kills the game for me. Seeing it or not seeing it is not a real option since it also happens. Good luck with your game. Thanks to the previous comments I have avoided having to download it and then delete it

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
is optional, but the dev trying to please so many people and kinks have left the game into a mess with a lot of choices in grey, that's why I think he ruined a game that was good for trying to add all kinks.
You can avoid the sharing/cuckold/ prostitution of the sis..... and I'm pretty sure you will have the option to not share the other girls.... but still, for me, he ruined the game the moment he started trying to please all people.
At least you're honest... (y)

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
I don't get the point of putting endings in the game if its not fully flushed out? your better off just making chapters

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
At least you're honest... (y)
I'm not hating on people that like those fetishes (I could care less, to each their own) ....... however I'm pointing out that for a dev that takes more than a few months for each update... trying to please 2 fanbases is suicide, if you have played the game you will know what I mean... only 2 girls have a bit of content and the game have been 1 year in development now... adding more kinks will only increase the work since he needs more endings, more scenes, more renders... take your guess.
This is why many games get abandoned... trying to add many girls, endings, kinks is a way to burn out fast and alienating supporters won't help him either.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hmm i would use the search function but it is not working currently. Is the pregnancy tag for the sister? I mean can the male main character impregnate his sister or is it for another character?
At the moment there is no pregnant content for the sister or mother, but there is a pregnant ending for a another character. I am hoping that there will be pregnant content for both the mom and sis at some point soon. In fact, in the game it says there will be another update in a couple of weeks with more content for the mom. So we'll see.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
what forced content? Haven't played this in a while, was it the forced lesbian scene with the sis/room mate?

if so I can agree with ya
When the mc is on a date with his sister out of the blue she goes to the bathroom to have her pussy licked by a girl or her friend idk cause i skipped it there are other avoidable scenes but that one isnt which made me think that anything could happen so thats why i dropped it

May 14, 2018
No NTR on this moment. Dev told that it will be in Pervert routes.
Well that's a lie.
There ARE NTR in the game ffs.
Just because it's 2 women, who are together, it doesn't mean it isn't NTR.
It is still a secondary partner, who isn't the MC.

Just because some have a kink, it doesn't mean everyone has and that it shouldn't be noted as NTR.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Been awhile sense I've played wondering what girls have content? What routes are done?

(Edit- just checked walkthrough it looks like any love for sis or mom are going to be years down the road V0.12 and there is still so much content to go looks like dev focusing on kinks first should be other way around love should be first because love will have less content with it just being the two of them kinks will have more because other people will be included in it I'm guessing I don't know I'm willing to wait two or three years for a route that is probably going to be shorter. Not into sharing or ntr just a personal preference, would love a mom/sis harem :p but the time it's going to take is harsh)

Last edited:

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
You know, I've seen people get triggered over the slightest hint of sex scenes not involving the MC, but I didn't think one inoffensive lesbian scene would send them crying.

You're not forced to watch it if you don't find lesbian content arousing, you can skip it. "But it happens even If I don't choose to watch it! " And what's the problem here? Does it hurt your pride or something knowing it happens anyway?

You're not the MC no matter how hard you try, you're not banging these girls for real and you're not getting cucked for real, so I find this zero tolerance attitude really silly. And you're not even getting cucked here because you are not in a relationship with Jessie at that point. Once you are you don't see her get with other people, unless you make her.

I'm sorry, but I think people are being dramatic here. Complaining that the game just offers these options is just childish in my eyes

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does this game still ends where the sister is going away with some guy at the ending even when you did everything right ?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm sorry, but I think people are being dramatic here. Complaining that the game just offers these options is just childish in my eyes
I don't get how a lewd scene with another woman in the bathroom is actually an option even if you don't watch it the mc is made aware of it by from what I have been reading? This seems like it could be a part of the story that should be avoidable 'completely' without the mc being made aware of it or watching if this is what you as the player wishes to see. I see no reason why the dev made this a forced part of the storyline from what I have been reading.
I don't think people are being 'childish', 'dramatic' at all and as someone has already stated this CAN ruin the story progressing forward for many people as in their eyes this is just the same as being cucked (Man or women) as it's the MAIN LI in the game and considering she is actually on a date with the mc it really can be like a dagger to the heart for some people.
Being able to immerse yourself as the character in a VN is what makes them a lot better in my opinion and when something like this happens and breaks that immersion I can fully understand how it breaks that for them and myself.
I don't even think it's the fact it's with another women for many, Yes I don't personally find lesbianism arrousing so that is why this game isn't for me but I understand why people would be frustrated and I think people have a fair complaint to make.
But this is just my opinion and feel free to facepalm it all you want guys lol. (n)(n)(n)

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is this somewhat worth it now or is it still half empty with many routes missing yet somehow a couple of them have endings ? Also how many scenes are not available because this is not a paid version ?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
At the moment there is no pregnant content for the sister or mother, but there is a pregnant ending for a another character. I am hoping that there will be pregnant content for both the mom and sis at some point soon. In fact, in the game it says there will be another update in a couple of weeks with more content for the mom. So we'll see.
Thank you kindly for explaining. I won't download yet cause i am only interested in the mother and sister. I will watch the thread though and see how this game develops.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
You know, I've seen people get triggered over the slightest hint of sex scenes not involving the MC, but I didn't think one inoffensive lesbian scene would send them crying.

You're not forced to watch it if you don't find lesbian content arousing, you can skip it. "But it happens even If I don't choose to watch it! mimimi" And what's the problem here? Does it hurt your pride or something knowing it happens anyway?

You're not the MC no matter how hard you try, you're not banging these girls for real and you're not getting cucked for real, so I find this zero tolerance attitude really silly. And you're not even getting cucked here because you are not in a relationship with Jessie at that point. Once you are you don't see her get with other people, unless you make her.

I don't agree or disagree with your initial statement because it's yours to make my personal opinion it's in poor taste they haven't seen each other in a while and there had been some flirting but she could have found a better time to do it she's seen this girl plenty of times but hasn't seen mc in a while so it's rude and uncalled for they could have gotten together anytime before or after just my opinion on that.
But your other statement I disagree all forms of media music, games, movies, etc. Are meant to bring in emotional response it's a fantasy a game of course you want to put yourself in the role of the mc it's a natural response to this type of media so to want to not have something happen is not that uncalled for and of course that is going to depend on the person roleplaying the mc it's not about enjoying or not enjoying a lesbian scene it's about being forced even if you catch them there is no option to go hey what the hell thought we were catching up on a date? So people having in emotional response to that is up to them.
Of course it's not real it's fantasy 9 times out of 10 that wouldn't happen in real life because she would have said I'm here with my brother whom I haven't seen for awhile maybe next time. Let alone just going at it in the bathroom of a restaurant

Please don't get me wrong your statement is valid because you feel that way there's is also valid because that's how they feel but all forms of media bring out the feels as does this game it's why we post on this site because it makes us feel things good or bad.

Just my two cents which really isn't worth much ;)

Reactions: magus448
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes