Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Does this game still ends where the sister is going away with some guy at the ending even when you did everything right ?
The game has a more complete start,..... but from the middle onwards it is the same ..
With few changes ... (new ..mom plot)
But continue with options not open until a future update ..
(aka we'll have to start the game more times until the dev decides)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes .... If you focus on romance with jessy, you're lost. (NTR end)
DeV created only Dom endings for jessy (neutral, romance Off)
Even if her romance score is 25/14 ... the story ends : the thing has cooled and she left for another one ..
The game has improved but few changes in a project year ..

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, it had been a while since i played, so i gave it another try, and just, please finish all the choices before launching an update, it doesn't make sense otherwise, either take the option out, or finished both paths.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I couldn't find anything by researching the thread so I'll ask here. Sorry if it had been already answered :confused:

In the "cristal" menu where you see all the women and the sympathy points, what are those numbers between brackets just beside the pink number ?

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Ok so I started playing the game, everything was good until the date with the sis where it all went to shit. You are on a date with the "main" Li and she decides "Let's have a quickie in the bathroom with this other chick." because fucking reasons. That really is my fault tho, should have checked the thread before playing. I don't have anything against lesbian content if it has meaning and is done properly but this literally felt like an NTR situation. Oh and just because you don't have to watch it, doesn't mean it's avoidable. But again, it's ultimately my fault since I didn't check the thread before but yea... definitely won't be playing this game again.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Ok so I started playing the game, everything was good until the date with the sis where it all went to shit. You are on a date with the "main" Li and she decides "Let's have a quickie in the bathroom with this other chick." because fucking reasons. That really is my fault tho, should have checked the thread before playing. I don't have anything against lesbian content if it has meaning and is done properly but this literally felt like an NTR situation. Oh and just because you don't have to watch it, doesn't mean it's avoidable. But again, it's ultimately my fault since I didn't check the thread before but yea... definitely won't be playing this game again.
If you fantasize about Maria she can go with you and Jessie to that restaurant and you'll find her masturbating in the bathroom instead if you wanna avoid that scene at all costs.

The pervert options are all about being a sneaky voyeur and that will include spying on your LIs getting intimate. Not everyone's speed, at least not for me, but it is one of the 3 main paths and it should get fair treament in terms of content. But it's easy to stay clear from that stuff since the game is transparent about what its choices do.

So I wouldn't get hung up on that one scene. It's random, but doesn't mean much for the rest of the game and you litterally make your sister submit to you 5 minutes later.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I don't get how a lewd scene with another woman in the bathroom is actually an option even if you don't watch it the mc is made aware of it by from what I have been reading? This seems like it could be a part of the story that should be avoidable 'completely' without the mc being made aware of it or watching if this is what you as the player wishes to see. I see no reason why the dev made this a forced part of the storyline from what I have been reading.
I don't think people are being 'childish', 'dramatic' at all and as someone has already stated this CAN ruin the story progressing forward for many people as in their eyes this is just the same as being cucked (Man or women) as it's the MAIN LI in the game and considering she is actually on a date with the mc it really can be like a dagger to the heart for some people.
Being able to immerse yourself as the character in a VN is what makes them a lot better in my opinion and when something like this happens and breaks that immersion I can fully understand how it breaks that for them and myself.
I don't even think it's the fact it's with another women for many, Yes I don't personally find lesbianism arrousing so that is why this game isn't for me but I understand why people would be frustrated and I think people have a fair complaint to make.
But this is just my opinion and feel free to facepalm it all you want guys lol. (n)(n)(n)
Imagine coming home catching your wife being strap on fuqd :ROFLMAO: by she hulk I wonder how sexy and attractive you'd find that fuqn losers talkn bout it's sexy only simps think like that do you know how degrading that would be. I'd only see RED.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
If you fantasize about Maria she can go with you and Jessie to that restaurant and you'll find her masturbating in the bathroom instead if you wanna avoid that scene at all costs.

The pervert options are all about being a sneaky voyeur and that will include spying on your LIs getting intimate. Not everyone's speed, at least not for me, but it is one of the 3 main paths and it should get fair treament in terms of content. But it's easy to stay clear from that stuff since the game is transparent about what its choices do.

So I wouldn't get hung up on that one scene. It's random, but doesn't mean much for the rest of the game and you litterally make your sister submit to you 5 minutes later.
Yah and the Dominating paths are disgusting aswell and it seems only way forward with the girls is Dominate with the exception of Kira not sure about this new update though. I'm black my point of view of Dominating my girl is totally different from a white mans perspective what I find repulsive you find attractive we just don't think alike.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Yah and the Dominating paths are disgusting aswell and it seems only way forward with the girls is Dominate with the exception of Kira not sure about this new update though. I'm black my point of view of Dominating my girl is totally different from a white mans perspective what I find repulsive you find attractive we just don't think alike.
I'm not white by the way or I don't know what you're getting at.

Guess you gotta wait for the romance routes, although I don't find them all too romantic either with how short each route is. Vanilla would probably fit better

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes