I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
I was about to start playing but notice that the story is related to a previous game. Do I need to play the previous game to understand this one? Or is it enough to know that the sister is a slut and that for some magical reason the MC has already fucked his mother and sister? because i really don't like to play rpgm
No need to play in previous game. As I understand that is just same universe. This is not continue of previous story. In previos game was another MC.

He facked only sis, and they promice eachother that it never heppened again. And she not slut, just openmineded. ;)

Reactions: CarlaDaniela

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
No need to play in previous game. As I understand that is just same universe. This is not continue of previous story. In previos game was another MC.

He facked only sis, and they promice eachother that it never heppened again. And she not slut, just openmineded. ;)
If you do the route of the mother says that it also happened but they also talk about things from the past and it seems that the new client was part of the previous game, I don't know if I'm missing something but I really don't want to play the rpgm

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
I know but she was drunk almost unconscious it feels like abuse for me, anyway i rolled back and choose Take her to bed
If take scene in shower (rom option). Many will be depend on how Dev continue the route. Abuse or not, this is Sis point of view. But maybe you right, dev can made it smoothly.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Why this game has the multiple ending tag if its wip?

Im gonna try this, looks interesting btw :)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
1593841176917.png
oh noo, sad, why.. why.. :KEK:
oh is on v 0.12b the options is unlocked? cuz im still on v0.1

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
HornyMonsterayer a las 12:39
Hello Everyone. I almost finished update. I wait last renders and start testing. So update will be this Wednesday-Thursday.

Reactions: MadMax12345

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Now the question is who will be the girl with whom we will interact or have action, I hope it is with mom

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes