HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Hi, Everyone!

So many comments after small update. So here is mine.

I just wanna say I really like this game. I am really looking forward to more updates. Apparently there will be another in a couple of weeks focused on the mom based on what it said in the game. I really hope to see more options for certain things in specific routes. And of course more endings. Like for example, can we have a Dominant ending with Jesse where he gets her pregnant by either making her agree to stop taking birth control, or simply switch it out to trick her. Either way, I think it would be great if say pregnant endings are not part of only specific routes. Like getting a pregnant ending in the romance route for Kira, but no other route. I find that hard to swallow. Same with any woman. But Anyways I am really looking forward to more updates for this with more choices/endings, hopefully multiple pregnant endings for each character in each route, In particular The Mom and the Sis, and of course best of luck and best wishes to the developer.
Glad that you like the game. Ending with Pregnant Jessy will be for dominant and romantic routes. So it in schedule. Many things plans.

Yep, game looks empty on this moment. By I add content step by step.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Why have a game based on an abandoned game? The MC keeps referencing the events of "Virgin Town". Seems a bit dumb unless the dev is planning on finishing it.
Game isn't abandoned. I'll make remaster right after Lewd story. For me it on pause.

there's one point in the game that makes no sense when you put the effort into the main chick, your at the restaurant she runs off to get her pussy eaten out in the bathroom sink? am I the only one who saw that as the most random shit ever?
This scenes I add in one the first updates and it was in beginning of the game. Before any relations start with Jes. It was just show that she opened minded.

Now it in the middle and looks strange. Thanks that you remind me about it, so It'll be available only for Pervert route as it must be.

All right, but where can we find "Virginity"? I can't find it on the site
Don't even try to find it :ROFLMAO:

HornyMonster-dev way to ruin the game by adding optional sharing, prostitution routes........ and who knows what more considering that fucking Billy also suggest swinging the moms... guess I was wrong about you. Time for me to ignore this...
Good luck with the game.
is optional, but the dev trying to please so many people and kinks have left the game into a mess with a lot of choices in grey, that's why I think he ruined a game that was good for trying to add all kinks.
You can avoid the sharing/cuckold/ prostitution of the sis..... and I'm pretty sure you will have the option to not share the other girls.... but still, for me, he ruined the game the moment he started trying to please all people.
3 main Ethos (For first two will have the most content):
Romantic
Dominant (it just hard version of Rom, you can see Jessy dominant route).
Pervert (this one for fetishes like: lite femdom, ntr, and so one. It will be 4-5 routes for characters)
1 additional
Neutral - no unique scenes. Here will be available some routes from another Ethos.

That plan was from beginning.
All optional just because of Ethos system..

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Game isn't abandoned. I'll make remaster right after Lewd story. For me it on pause.

This scenes I add in one the first updates and it was in beginning of the game. Before any relations start with Jes. It was just show that she opened minded.

Now it in the middle and looks strange. Thanks that you remind me about it, so It'll be available only for Pervert route as it must be.

Don't even try to find it :ROFLMAO:

3 main Ethos (For first two will have the most content):
Romantic
Dominant (it just hard version of Rom, you can see Jessy dominant route).
Pervert (this one for fetishes like: lite femdom, ntr, and so one. It will be 4-5 routes for characters)
1 additional
Neutral - no unique scenes. Here will be available some routes from another Ethos.

That plan was from beginning.
All optional. And that was from begging.
there is also sharing/cuckold in the dominant route for Jessy, basically prostitution (the mc sells her for money) so nope, I don't agree with what you just said, you are trying for too many kinks in all routes not only 1 as you want to claim and for someone that can only make updates in a few months......this leave the game too incomplete with many grey choices.
But it is your game and you can do whatever you want, I respect that even if I think this won't work after seen so many games abandoned for trying the same.
Too many routes, girls, fetishes always end in the devs getting burned out, rushing endings, or abandoning.

not about sharing/cuckold.
But it is cuckold because the mc is there when they fuck, watching him and is prostitution because the mc sell her for money, the reason behind the mc doing it won't change the facts.
And as much as you say you won't burn out... many devs have said the same.
I hope you really finish this and prove me wrong, so best of luck anyway.

Last edited:

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
there is also sharing/cuckold in the dominant route for Jessy, basically prostitution (the mc sells her for money) so nope, I don't agree with what you just said, you are trying for too many kinks in all routes not only 1 as you want to claim and for someone that can only make updates in a few months......this leave the game too incomplete with many grey choices.
But it is your game and you can do whatever you want, I respect that even I think this won't work after seen so many games abandoned for trying the same.
Too many routes, girls, fetishes always end in the devs getting burned out, rushing endings, or abandoning.
MC use her to achieve for his own goals. She's just a tool in his hands. So this route is about power, not about sharing/cuckold.
So why it in Dominant route. Jessy one of the most popular character, that's why she have two ways in dominant route.

Only 3 characters will be have routes for all 3 Ethos. For example, for Maria I Plan to make only dominant route with 2 endings.
Anyway, first I need to fill and complete first week. Only after this I back to routes for characters.

About burn out. From one side you right, from another I could be the exception. ;) Here are my thoughts on that.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
The dom route was alright but feels like a side-story for something bigger. I will revisit this game once you've continued work on Virgin Town. I feel like I need the bigger picture to enjoy it properly

Reactions: Joeburqa

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yah and the Dominating paths are disgusting aswell and it seems only way forward with the girls is Dominate with the exception of Kira not sure about this new update though. I'm black my point of view of Dominating my girl is totally different from a white mans perspective what I find repulsive you find attractive we just don't think alike.
Since when has it something to do with the color of the skin if someone likes maledom content or not? :FacePalm: It is a fetish/kink and guess what not only white people like it.

May 1, 2020
Can someone tell me if the MC and the sister have now a good ending or like you can continue your relationship with her ?? Some please !! I really want to know before I DL it ..

reyrey22

Aug 18, 2017
How can i buy thh cat costume? there isnt enough time to buy it even if i work all the time. and cant avoid the 100 $ fine so im always short 25$ by the time i need it

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
How can i buy thh cat costume? there isnt enough time to buy it even if i work all the time. and cant avoid the 100 $ fine so im always short 25$ by the time i need it
You not even need to work for it. This is part of Jessy's dominant route. You'll get money if follow the story. Check walkthrough.

Can someone tell me if the MC and the sister have now a good ending or like you can continue your relationship with her ?? Some please !! I really want to know before I DL it ..
Dominant route complieted and have two endings.

Thunderous

Jun 23, 2019
This is the first game I played that considers calling the police a perverted choice...
I don't know if it's a bug or not but I picked most of the dominant choices and ended up with romantic route.
Good game though, needs more content with that mom.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
This is the first game I played that considers calling the police a perverted choice...
I don't know if it's a bug or not but I picked most of the dominant choices and ended up with romantic route.
Good game though, needs more content with that mom.
Ha-ha - this is feature. I think it's clear why, if you will choose police option.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
I was about to start playing but notice that the story is related to a previous game. Do I need to play the previous game to understand this one? Or is it enough to know that the sister is a slut and that for some magical reason the MC has already fucked his mother and sister? because i really don't like to play rpgm

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes