I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
So searching this thread, I see the mention of ntr. Does this game have any good ntr, or is it just a bad end? Cause I won't play the game unless ntr is an actual route.

By ntr I mean sharing, cuck, actual ntr etc.
No NTR on this moment. Dev told that it will be in Pervert routes.

Reactions: Ombra

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Why have a game based on an abandoned game? The MC keeps referencing the events of "Virgin Town". Seems a bit dumb unless the dev is planning on finishing it.

Reactions: Joeburqa

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Story v0.12b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Before downloading I just wanted to ask if the lesbian content is avoidable? And please guys before you start going nuts at me remember not everyone is into the same kinks and i'm not here to shame anyone else's kinks either. Thanks :)

Reactions: BobTheWankerDK

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Before downloading I just wanted to ask if the lesbian content is avoidable? And please guys before you start going nuts at me remember not everyone is into the same kinks and i'm not here to shame anyone else's kinks either. Thanks :)
If you mean the scene in the restaurant, then no, it's not avoidable, you only have the options to follow her and see what goes on, or just stay put and wait for Jessie to come back, but yeah, it happens regardless, you just see it or you don't.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
If you mean the scene in the restaurant, then no, it's not avoidable, you only have the options to follow her and see what goes on, or just stay put and wait for Jessie to come back, but yeah, it happens regardless, you just see it or you don't.
Thank you for the reply,
I think I will give this a miss then especially if this content happens even if your not going to watch as sharing just isn't my thing. Going from some previous posts even tho there is no romance yet I just wouldn't be able to see her character in the same light after knowing. Is this character that it happens with the sister ??

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm i would use the search function but it is not working currently. Is the pregnancy tag for the sister? I mean can the male main character impregnate his sister or is it for another character?

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes