ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
From latest news
" I decided to rebuild the game in some kind of sandbox "
I think, it will be anandoned after 1 update after sandbox. This game is not popular even now, cause he releases updates once in half an year and with boring sandbox there wont be any fans at all. This dev doesn't even understand why his project isn't interesting to people:)

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
I think, it will be anandoned after 1 update after sandbox. This game is not popular even now, cause he releases updates once in half an year and with boring sandbox there wont be any fans at all. This dev doesn't even understand why his project isn't interesting to people:)
Yep, the game can abound even before this. Because rebuild the game is not easy.
Problem not in releases updates, for the latest half-year it was 5.
I see few problems: the game is too ambitious for a single developer and he just used the sandbox or episodes model from the beginning (not this skeleton). If you open reviews, around 80% are negative about functions or routes not implemented. :rolleyes:

Boring sandbox or not, I hope we will see it not after half a year. :)

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Yep, the game can abound even before this. Because rebuild the game is not easy.
Problem not in releases updates, for the latest half-year it was 5.
I see few problems: the game is too ambitious for a single developer and he just used the sandbox or episodes model from the beginning (not this skeleton). If you open reviews, around 80% are negative about functions or routes not implemented. :rolleyes:

Boring sandbox or not, I hope we will see it not after half a year. :)
Agree with term of "too ambitious". It's true. Think it would be good enough with plain path (possibly with minor diffs depending on choices) w/o any routes at all. Dev could focus on actual content and frequent releases. Another problem is thatb there are many characters and every player prefers 1-2 girls content and ignore content of other. Dev makes all year updates relating to one girl. What does he expect? Whole year only Miss Valentine updates. Wtf...

Reactions: Paprika and rentaku

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Depend on what sandbox we will get. If it will be something like was in Big Brother then I agree, worst idea ever.
If it will be something like Atmospher, MP, EoL and so on. Like VN with element on of sandbox, then it can be better than the current build.
Yeah and MP was bad as fuck at its first releases. Sometimes sandbox can be good and enjoyable, but it won't work if dev doesn't know how to do it properly.
Does it really worth the risk?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyMonster-dev

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Does it really worth the risk?
With this game, I think it is. Because I and a couple of other people like it in its current form. But it's definitely not enough. Without support, the game doesn't live long. So this could help fix the situation or kill the game finally.

So I wish the developer good luck. He's a pretty persistent guy. Games usually are abandoned after a couple of updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyMonster-dev

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
From latest news
" I decided to rebuild the game in some kind of sandbox "
it was the author who decided to rebuild the game into a sandbox, i.e. to remove the division into the characters of the game ( dominat, romance) . Or not, or will it all remain?

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
it was the author who decided to rebuild the game into a sandbox, i.e. to remove the division into the characters of the game ( dominat, romance) . Or not, or will it all remain?
I think it will remain, but not sure.

From the post: "All that I can say is not will be a hard reset, so I'll use as much content as possible from the current version and I do not have the plan to add a lot of grinding. "

Reactions: Randeep44

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hello guys!
Here is the preview version of LS 0.149a.
All-new scenes are not implemented in the story but you can check them separately.

New scenes are raw. For example, they don't have sound effects. I'll update them later.
  • Win -
  • Mac -

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Last time I played the game there was a bug that always redirected to the bad ending (the girl leaves with another man) I didn't want to see that -_-. Did they fix it?

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes