• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
Game is nice and the story has potential. The game is still in its infancy. It should be good 5-10 updates down the line. Not a fan of playing a game multiple times just to see all the scenes. 2 routes (love and lust) are fine not 4 routes. Needs a scene or gallery mod. I prefer seeing >75% of available scenes during a first run through. With how the game is set up, it looks like a player will have to start a new game after each update. Tighten up on the timeline and cut back on the tangents. Making one decision over another should not cause a player to miss a scene but only to delay it a day or week. Just my opinion.

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
the Mega link is broken and has a write error, it will not download it, gets halfway through then crashes the DL....just letting ya know, looks good though :)

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
LS v0.148 (latest):

• Win - Mega -
  • Mac - Mega - Mixdrop
  • "Update only" for Win/Mac - Mega - Mixdrop
  • Android with bonus - Mega -
"Update only" - You need version 0.146 to use it. Put all files in game folder and replace them if will be request. I make "Update only" first time, so can be problems, if it happen download full version.

For Win **/Lewd Story
For MAc **/ Lewd Story/Contents/Resourses/autorun/

Open gallery file.

You need put or replace Persistant file here:

For Win Drive with windows\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HornyMonster\LewdStory_0_1
For MAc ** /Library/RenPy/Horny Monster/LewdStory_0_1

Important: If you already have save files. You need and also replace this file in game/saves.

Walktrough (full/Lite):
Walkthrough for Lewd Story v 0.148 FULL.pdf
Walkthrough Lite for Lewd Story v 0.148 .pdf
Update the walkthrough please

Reactions: fuzzyash
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes