Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Story v0.149a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Broken megalink

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Any updates from the dev? The last update from his patron page was in August 2021....
Last from discord:

"Hello everyone! Because development is super slow before I solve my financial problems. I stop month's charge on Patreon. So patrons were not charged on November 1st. And all next months before the update will be finished.
And I read all your messages, thanks for your opinion and support."

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
any news?
was this halted?
Last from discord:

"Hello everyone! Because development is super slow before I solve my financial problems. I stop month's charge on Patreon. So patrons were not charged on November 1st. And all next months before the update will be finished.
And I read all your messages, thanks for your opinion and support."
Reading the previous post just ABOVE your head might have helped with these questions...

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Story v0.149a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is this with the bonus content..??

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes