lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
I'm not on their Discord, but AFAIK there hasn't been any communication from Horny Monster (the dev) for a year now. No idea why there hasn't been an update, although this has happened with HM before, so I'm not surprised. If there's been no update nor communication in the past 6 months, a game generally will get labeled Abandoned.
bro, is this game still worth playing or no route had finished and better just leave it?

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I really don't get Devs. They start making a game and abandon it in almost the beginning. If you going to make a game then make it. I mean what's the point if your just going to abandon it.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
I really don't get Devs. They start making a game and abandon it in almost the beginning. If you going to make a game then make it. I mean what's the point if your just going to abandon it.
I must say, a very long beginning. first release was around 03/19, last was 09/21
So 2,5 year dev spent on this game. Around 80 patrons in peak, and 2,5 stars here.
I mean what's the point to spend more?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's dead.
All of the signs were there for quite a while anyway. Frankly, I'm shocked it went as long as it did. It's like when I kept asking a girl out in junior high school even though I couldn't string two letters together to say her name, let alone complete a sentence. It's like, put a bullet in me it already.

Reactions: Avaron1974

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Keeps telling me that I've run into an unexpected error when I try to go and meet the mom. I was enjoying playing the game but seems like I can't continue.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do I contact the author of the game?
HornyMonster-dev hasn't been seen on F95Zone since August 2021, which is around the same time that their last post on Patreon was made (Subscribestar was frozen awhile before that as well.) You could try the Discord link on the OP or maybe go to their profile on X, but honestly I think you'll have a difficult time at best of reaching them.

FFR, I saw that last year you posted on their profile here a couple of times asking about an update. They have officially abandoned this game; there will not ever be any update. FYI.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes