Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone else having problems starting the game? When I try to start the game the graphics crash and the game won't start. Sorry for the quality of the images, I had to take pictures from the monitor, screenshot didn't work.
Damn that's lucky if that's all you got.
I started the game and got a BSOD
Something about clock interrupt stop responding on secondary processor...
Never seen such an error in all my life and my first computer was a 286 SX/25mhz (MS-DOS 5.0, and windows 3.11 i think)

AND I WILL NOT TRY THIS GAME AGAIN! DELETED!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

llestath

Apr 19, 2020
Damn that's lucky if that's all you got.
I started the game and got a BSOD
Something about clock interrupt stop responding on secondary processor...
Never seen such an error in all my life and my first computer was a 286 SX/25mhz (MS-DOS 5.0, and windows 3.11 i think)

AND I WILL NOT TRY THIS GAME AGAIN! DELETED!
:oops::eek:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
is there a link to this game?
There's 4 ways to download on the first page. For whatever type computer you use. But, you do notice it is abandoned, right? Meaning no more updates. It was a fun game while it lasted, but no word on if it will ever be picked up again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Pls unbrake links
Go to the OP (original post on this thread) and look for the Report option there. In my screenshot , it's the circled part in the bottom left corner. (You can see the screenshot if you click the "SPOILER" box below.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After clicking that Report option, choose "Other" for the reason from the choices that will appear. In the text box, say which links are broken.

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
Go to the OP (original post on this thread) and look for the Report option there. In my screenshot , it's the circled part in the bottom left corner. (You can see the screenshot if you click the "SPOILER" box below.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After clicking that Report option, choose "Other" for the reason from the choices that will appear. In the text box, say which links are broken.
Okay bro sorry

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
who knows why the author abandoned the game?
I'm not on their Discord, but AFAIK there hasn't been any communication from Horny Monster (the dev) for a year now. No idea why there hasn't been an update, although this has happened with HM before, so I'm not surprised. If there's been no update nor communication in the past 6 months, a game generally will get labeled Abandoned.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes