• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I heard there is some new Rose NTR scene, is it on dark patch only? Can't find it...
Only on the Dark path, it's a scene that becomes available after day 105 and only shows up in the journal if you've done her previous ntr event.

Still waiting for the mods/uploaders to update the thread and I'm guessing that will happen soon so just a random disclaimer for any newcomer: NTR is easily avoidable/non-existent depending on the choices you make.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Only on the Dark path
Damn, my dp save is so outdated, guess I will have to work on it then :p, not a huge fan of dp but sill would like to check the scene...
Also was pretty sure someone mentioned new watersports content but also didn't find anything, somehow can't find the post with it, am I going crazy? :D

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Damn, my dp save is so outdated, guess I will have to work on it then :p, not a huge fan of dp but sill would like to check the scene...
Also was pretty sure someone mentioned new watersports content but also didn't find anything, somehow can't find the post with it, am I going crazy? :D
No new watersports stuff in this update but a bunch of surprises here and there. It's a bit of a "smaller" sized update that took less time than the usual 3 to 4 months but a very important one IMO. It's mostly focused on improving existing content and filling up the world a bit while adding a bunch of newer/smaller events. Major story shifts/events will be happening in the next major update that we're currently working on.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
How is a good path different from a dark path? When is the choice of this path. The only difference is that there is ntr on one? Or maybe something more like bdsm is not on the good path?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
whelp i fucked up and lost my good and darkpath saves while updating:cry:
I'm not sure how since nothing really changed. There are always save files available in opening post or through Discord.

How is a good path different from a dark path? When is the choice of this path. The only difference is that there is ntr on one? Or maybe something more like bdsm is not on the good path?
They're massively different, choices show up in certain story lines which are clearly marked. A very important major choice shows up somewhere mid-game and is also made very clear.

The Good Path is overall more romantic, focused on building a harem, is way more mellow, and basically recommended for players that don't want anything too wild.

Dark Paths are more fetish based and basically turns the game absolutely not vanilla, things get pretty dark and because of that is not for everyone, so choose wisely.

In general though, there are quite a lot of fetishes where you can choose to opt out if it's not your thing.
Aside from that, don't take things too seriously and you should have lots of fun.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
'Pay a visit to Natalie in her room' and 'Visit the training room after day 109' (Luna) don't seem to want to trigger for me, everything else in the book is done... I did find a little event involving both of them on the University staircase, but that didn't make them then work, there might be another prerequisite that's appeared after seeing that one but it's a bit arduous checking every single spot over and over again.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
'Pay a visit to Natalie in her room' and 'Visit the training room after day 109' (Luna) don't seem to want to trigger for me, everything else in the book is done... I did find a little event involving both of them on the University staircase, but that didn't make them then work, there might be another prerequisite that's appeared after seeing that one but it's a bit arduous checking every single spot over and over again.
Thanks a lot for the report. That Natalie one does trigger, but the journal does not seem to update for some reason. Especially with older saves it looks like it can cause issues. It's not a major issue but does look sloppy. It's fixed in my current build, might upload it later but I'm kinda waiting to see if more things get found so I only have to do that once.

That Luna event is easy to trigger by visiting the mansion on any given day after day 96 which will cause an event to happen after which the Luna event should work. If that's not the case, please send me a save file and I'll happily take a look at what's going on.

do you have sex with hilda on the good path road?
Sex yes. Intercourse, not yet, probably the next update.

I also can not get this to trigger, I even tried on Sat. and Sunday.
Cheers for the report. Any day would work, I've explained the minor issue above and it will get fixed. It doesn't lock you out or anything.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
I'm not sure how since nothing really changed. There are always save files available in opening post or through Discord.

They're massively different, choices show up in certain story lines which are clearly marked. A very important major choice shows up somewhere mid-game and is also made very clear.

The Good Path is overall more romantic, focused on building a harem, is way more mellow, and basically recommended for players that don't want anything too wild.

Dark Paths are more fetish based and basically turns the game absolutely not vanilla, things get pretty dark and because of that is not for everyone, so choose wisely.

In general though, there are quite a lot of fetishes where you can choose to opt out if it's not your thing.
Aside from that, don't take things too seriously and you should have lots of fun.
i got the saves but it wont fill my galery back up and i had it 100% too

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
Here is why the game is "an underdog," as the dev called it:

1. Hate, HAte, HATe, HATE working for money in these fucking games!
2. Far too many side story arcs detract from the main story!
3. Takes forever and a day just to get to a sex scene, not fun AT ALL!
4. Spend more time working and trying to please people than fucking!

This is an adult game about picking up on women. This shouldn't be any more difficult that it is in real life!

• Angry
Reactions: boredom123
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes