BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Jamleng I found a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in MC bedroom the posters on his wall I can recognize Mikasa and Albedo and the rest of them I have no clue who they are or where they're from, anime or video game and I called myself gamer otaku I bring shame to us all :LOL:lol but really, they're probably more popular where you and Xo Mo are from and I hope you and Xo Mo have nice relaxing vacation from working your asses off

Jun 15, 2018
Yo the dark path is so good. I played this game so many times hoping for Mom ntr as the setting for that was in build up for many updates. I loved the update to say the least without spoiling too much.

Reactions: Jamleng
Jun 15, 2018
Great game, one of the best games i've played uploaded in here, great storywriting, deep characters and great system to explore the city, with a huge variety of characters and the option to be the bad or good guy, would 100% recommend (Don't leave the game if you think the MC is ugly, he gets better, i swear)
Yea the story writing is really good. Really good build up for big scenes, and i love the sprinkled humor(more than the blatent ones)

msk1488

Nov 25, 2020
Yo the dark path is so good. I played this game so many times hoping for Mom ntr as the setting for that was in build up for many updates. I loved the update to say the least without spoiling too much.
Any mom ntr scenes?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng I found a bug
in MC bedroom the posters on his wall I can recognize Mikasa and Albedo and the rest of them I have no clue who they are or where they're from, anime or video game and I called myself gamer otaku I bring shame to us all :LOL:lol but really, they're probably more popular where you and Xo Mo are from and I hope you and Xo Mo have nice relaxing vacation from working your asses off
Maybe a few days off for us but the show must go on. Most of the girls on the posters are generic ones with only a few easter eggs as we didn't want to overdo it but you recognized them very well.

Rose's room was a bug and has been fixed/re-uploaded. The Sophia event is working as intended.

Sorry, none in 0.12 as that's more of a transitional update focused on filling up the world till day 110 + we only took two months of time instead of our usual 4 months of development.

39 new events got added but in this update, not that much has been done with Good nor Dark paths. The next will for sure.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
It's funny how there were some golden shower opotuniites and MC just back down (like with Emily), any of it in new update or we still just have the one with Rose? :)

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
can anyone tell me if the NTR is avoidable in this one or not? game looks interesting but NTR isnt really my thing! would i be able to play and avoid the NTR if the right choices are made or is it part of the story and has to be experienced for the story or whatever?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
can anyone tell me if the NTR is avoidable in this one or not? game looks interesting but NTR isnt really my thing! would i be able to play and avoid the NTR if the right choices are made or is it part of the story and has to be experienced for the story or whatever?
Very easily avoidable. Any choice that leads to NTR is going to be tagged as NTR or as a dark path choice. On the light path the game's a wholesome harem romance fuckfest

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Very easily avoidable. Any choice that leads to NTR is going to be tagged as NTR or as a dark path choice. On the light path the game's a wholesome harem romance fuckfest
ok great! thats what i wanted to hear! think ill check this one out then! thanks!

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes