BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I've done everything that could be done b4 this mission, but she's still not showing up anywhere
how many quests have you finished and what does the quest book say, and did you buy the house, yet and some quests need the MC to buy the house if I'm right that quest is one of them so after buying the house try entering the mansion or next morning entering the mansion after sleeping in the house that should trigger if I'm right

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how many quests have you finished and what does the quest book say, and did you buy the house, yet and some quests need the MC to buy the house if I'm right that quest is one of them so after buying the house try entering the mansion or next morning entering the mansion after sleeping in the house that should trigger if I'm right
I already own the house and done all quests except for the church; which require an antidote, and rose's quest; which requires you to finish the doctor's quest anyway. Noone else's quest is available this update. I believe the antidote requires the doctor's mission anyway

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I already own the house and done all quests except for the church; which require an antidote, and rose's quest; which requires you to finish the doctor's quest anyway. Noone else's quest is available this update. I believe the antidote requires the doctor's mission anyway
the church quest does it say something like go to visit the church at night also that is quest to get a sample of holy water to give dr. Ramoray to make the cure for the nuns that should trigger by entering the lab

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I just have to wait til the game is complete. I can't deal with anymore to be continued for this story. I have 3 other games I'm doing the same with

Gsundheit

Apr 18, 2021
Hi can anyone Help me? I am now at Day 70 and did any Quest but I don`t become the Phonecall from Rose, if I visit Emily at Day 52 I can only Talk to her and if I wnat to meet Dr. Ramoray at Night nothing happens. I go to everyone at everytime and nothing happens, I start a new Season and hang on the same place.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi can anyone Help me? I am now at Day 70 and did any Quest but I don`t become the Phonecall from Rose, if I visit Emily at Day 52 I can only Talk to her and if I wnat to meet Dr. Ramoray at Night nothing happens. I go to everyone at everytime and nothing happens, I start a new Season and hang on the same place.
That sounds like a bug from 2 months ago. Did you update the game to version 0.11.1 or 0.11.2 yet? The newest version is always up on SubscribeStar but the download from here should work fine as well.

If you're up to date then just complete other quests from other girls up to day 68. If for some reason none of this works, feel free to drop your save file either here or on the Discord channel and I'll take a look at what's missing.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Gsundheit

Apr 18, 2021
That sounds like a bug from 2 months ago. Did you update the game to version 0.11.1 or 0.11.2 yet? The newest version is always up on SubscribeStar but the download from here should work fine as well.

If you're up to date then just complete other quests from other girls up to day 68. If for some reason none of this works, feel free to drop your save file either here or on the Discord channel and I'll take a look at what's missing.
Hi, thank you for the quick answer. I love the Game, I have v.11.2, and this is the save file. THX

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi, thank you for the quick answer. I love the Game, I have v.11.2, and this is the save file. THX
Sorry for the late answer, working hard on 0.12 here and time flies. I also replied on Discord but in case you didn't notice:

I checked it out and the first thing that happens when sleeping in MC's room is the "phone call" event triggering thus Emily and the rest works as well. You're doing a great playthrough with everyone updated which makes me happy.

Now I'm 100% sure that you're playing an outdated version, not sure where you downloaded it but try Itch/f95 or the best place which always has the most recent/updated versions: Subscribe star. (Scroll down a bit, it's on the front page.)

PotatoChIPSMC

Jan 19, 2022
help im stuck . did most of the quest lines , says wait for the boss . except the following
emily - visit at home after 52 days passed
dr ramoray - go to the university at night after 55 days

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
help im stuck . did most of the quest lines , says wait for the boss . except the following
emily - visit at home after 52 days passed
dr ramoray - go to the university at night after 55 days
You're playing an outdated version from a few months ago. The post above yours tells you what to do.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
A Gallery Unlocker
Edit: Updated to v0.11.2

Through if you like what you see and want to see more then consider supporting them on Subscribe Star ;)

You would have also saved yourself a lot of
Python:
if _in_replay:
    $ name = persistent.pname
by using scope in replay.
Python:
Replay("hooker_gallery_bj", scope={"name":persistent.pname or "Jack"})

default persistent.pname = "Jack" was added to prevent a small bug for people using this without playing the game and the name getting set as "None".
For those that would prefer to enter a different name just start a new game and play up until the point when you can name the Main Character.

Alternatively this code would capture the current player's name after they loaded a save
Python:
# After Loading A Save File
label after_load:
    # Capture name for gallery
    $ persistent.pname = name

return
Sorry for silliness, how can I use this? I put it in the game folder and it seems to not do anything?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Onii_King

Jan 20, 2022
Great game, one of the best games i've played uploaded in here, great storywriting, deep characters and great system to explore the city, with a huge variety of characters and the option to be the bad or good guy, would 100% recommend (Don't leave the game if you think the MC is ugly, he gets better, i swear)

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes