xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Is there a way to do the good path without pregnancy content? The dark path looks too fucked up to be enjoyable so thats a no-go for me

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Is there a way to do the good path without pregnancy content? The dark path looks too fucked up to be enjoyable so thats a no-go for me
I pretty sure the in the dark path is the only one that doesn't have pregnancy wait no well there is like one or two options but still a awesome game also has a really good storyline and it's not even finished yet so in all honesty I truly recommend Lewd Town Adventures

AntiKeith

Jul 18, 2019
Games good, not sure what the persecution complex fanfic on the PC is for but glad you got to put it in if it helps you vent lol

Enjoying it and looking forward to see more of your stuff!

Reactions: Jamleng

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
I'm totally stuck. Seems like I've done every single quest and I can't meet the boss. I've gone to every single area at morning/afternoon/evening/night and selected every option and nothing happens. I have no idea what to do. Am I missing something? I uploaded my save if it helps. D:

Edit: I went back to Lewd Paradise and an event where the other trainer was being an ass triggered. I am once again stuck, went through morning/afternoon/evening/night and selected every option in every area individually. It is getting frustrating and I don't know what to do. The second save file is after meeting the trainer.

Last edited:

supremexablau

Mar 29, 2018
A Gallery Unlocker
Edit: Updated to v0.10

Through if you like what you see and want to see more then consider supporting them on Subscribe Star ;)

You would have also saved yourself a lot of
Python:
if _in_replay:
    $ name = persistent.pname
by using scope in replay.
Python:
Replay("hooker_gallery_bj", scope={"name":persistent.pname or "Jack"})

default persistent.pname = "Jack" was added to prevent a small bug for people using this without playing the game and the name getting set as "None".
For those that would prefer to enter a different name just start a new game and play up until the point when you can name the Main Character.

Alternatively this code would capture the current player's name after they loaded a save
Python:
# After Loading A Save File
label after_load:
    # Capture name for gallery
    $ persistent.pname = name

return
Can you make one for the new version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm totally stuck. Seems like I've done every single quest and I can't meet the boss. I've gone to every single area at morning/afternoon/evening/night and selected every option and nothing happens. I have no idea what to do. Am I missing something? I uploaded my save if it helps. D:

Edit: I went back to Lewd Paradise and an event where the other trainer was being an ass triggered. I am once again stuck, went through morning/afternoon/evening/night and selected every option in every area individually. It is getting frustrating and I don't know what to do. The second save file is after meeting the trainer.
Did you figure it out? I've checked your save file and after sleeping in MC's bed a bunch of events trigger and from there on out you can continue with Emily, the university pool etc. Basically, some things were not happening because Hilda was way behind.

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Did you figure it out? I've checked your save file and after sleeping in MC's bed a bunch of events trigger and from there on out you can continue with Emily, the university pool etc. Basically, some things were not happening because Hilda was way behind.
I finished playing through their save file and I found something strange if you choose to corrupt Lilly screenshot0008.png and if you choose to stick to the good path screenshot0007.png the room in the mansion that's supposed to be Lilly's bedroom disappears

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can't find Lilly in her room.. says to visit her in room after day 95+.. I'm on day 136 and still no damn Lilly.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Can't find Lilly in her room.. says to visit her in room after day 95+.. I'm on day 136 and still no damn Lilly.
it's a bug and Jamleng already took care of it but the fix only in next update and that bug only happened and when you corrupt Lilly then stick to the good path and I think the next update is sometime this month oh I just thought of something did you look for Lilly in Nani's old bedroom and if it's not there well you could try loading a save from choice to stick to the good path or dark path then go with the dark path

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
it's a bug and Jamleng already took care of it but the fix only in next update and that bug only happened and when you corrupt Lilly then stick to the good path and I think the next update is sometime this month oh I just thought of something did you look for Lilly in Nani's old bedroom and if it's not there well you could try loading a save from choice to stick to the good path or dark path then go with the dark path
Thanks prefer to stick to the good path.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Thanks prefer to stick to the good path.
same here and so far, the good path storyline for Lilly and Sophia not progressed yet and I'm hoping for in the next update hot sex scene with Sophia than Emily and Lilly joins in:love:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah since doing good path this update HAD ALMOST nothing in it.. it was like 10 minutes of the festival and over.. not even worth wasting time on this update.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Yeah since doing good path this update HAD ALMOST nothing in it.. it was like 10 minutes of the festival and over.. not even worth wasting time on this update.
I heard that for the second time but I don't really get that as the vast majority of the events we're neutral like they always are.
No way that was 10 minutes, more like at least an hour. To put that into perspective, over 200 pages of dialogue were reserved for neutral paths and something like 2500 images/animations were reserved for that as well. The other 1000 images/animations and 100 pages of dialogue were for Dark/Good paths. Good Paths only got a few events though which was to balance things out a bit.

It's a small bug since you're not missing out on much, totally not worth a new download either.
But I did fix it 11 days ago and reuploaded the full game as well. The fixed version is actually up on SS and Itch or here:
PC: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega

For very small things I'm always hesitant to bother the mods/uploaders here as they're very busy.

poopisthebest

May 29, 2022
So question about femdom content in the game.
I only enjoy Girl x Guy femdom is this in the game? The previews only show girls dominating girls...

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes