a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will mc ever put Felicia in her place to change her attitude ?
I hope so because she needs several disciplinary spankings just like the one that Leah got and Leah needs several more to boot.
(I think its Leah. Don't remember how it is spelled.)

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
You need that nun event before the Rose event triggers.
It's exactly what the journal states: Visit the cathedral during the nighttime. (You're there during the day time judging by the background)

If for some reason that doesn't work, feel free to pm me your save file and I'll check out what's missing.
Thanks! Didn't realize it was nighttime :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is the ramoray liver choice bugged? i said no but the story carried on as if i said yes
Did you get the bad ending and then it went on playing, if so that is how it is design unless you want to stop playing.

Hilda is one of the main NPC's in the game, her and Rose are used to make MC behave.

Refusing the liver Hilda dies and a bad ending/game over happens but then it reverts back to where you agreed and the game goes on.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
hi i downloaded the v0.11.2 but when i open the game it says v0.11.1 and there is no new content am i doing something wrong?

Apr 10, 2018
So there's dark path and good path
I'm guessing all the sharing and NTR happens on the dark path
can I go on the dark path and not see/ do those content?

also how do I open up the breeding lab>
I'm at day 66 and it still isn't open

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Back in 0.4 or 0.5 the idea was to make a path split for her but that has been replaced by Dark/Good paths, so her official choice has been moved to day 68+. In 0.12 that will be made a bit more clear.

hi i downloaded the v0.11.2 but when i open the game it says v0.11.1 and there is no new content am i doing something wrong?
It seems I forgot to update the version number in the game to 0.11.2 (fail) but the game has been correctly updated.

The difference between 0.11.1 and 0.11.2 are only bug fixes so no new content. The new version 0.12 will be out next month with quite a bit of cool stuff added. Progress is going smoothly.

More of a general message:
We'll put in a lot of extra effort ourselves and will get more people for playtesting so there won't be any issues on release.
Usually, we have 5 guys testing the game and stuff still slipped through. The issue with playtesting is that there is loads of content, various locations that change, character interactions that change, optional stuff, and different paths so it's kinda complicated.

So there's dark path and good path
I'm guessing all the sharing and NTR happens on the dark path
can I go on the dark path and not see/ do those content?
Your guess is correct. For now, though, you can play the Dark paths without seeing any of that stuff, except for Sophia's path so be careful. If you are very anti-NTR there may be some references(Which are mostly about gangbangs, group sex, rape-ish content and whatnot). Dark paths go pretty far compared to your average VN on here so be warned. You might be better off sticking to the Good Paths which are also awesome and no ntr stuff whatsoever.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is the beach bugged?
when I click in it it goes into Nina's house and the back doesn't work
I'm not sure what you mean. There was a crash there earlier this week but that was fixed.

Unless we're talking about something totally different, if that's the case, please give me your save file or a screenshot or something and I'll gladly check it out.
I haven't had any bug reports for a while now so things should be solid, especially since the beach hasn't really been touched much code-wise.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean. There was a crash there earlier this week but that was fixed.

Unless we're talking about something totally different, if that's the case, please give me your save file or a screenshot or something and I'll gladly check it out.
I haven't had any bug reports for a while now so things should be solid, especially since the beach hasn't really been touched much code-wise.
Also I can't seem to buy the house

Last edited:

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Back in 0.4 or 0.5 the idea was to make a path split for her but that has been replaced by Dark/Good paths, so her official choice has been moved to day 68+. In 0.12 that will be made a bit more clear.

It seems I forgot to update the version number in the game to 0.11.2 (fail) but the game has been correctly updated.

The difference between 0.11.1 and 0.11.2 are only bug fixes so no new content. The new version 0.12 will be out next month with quite a bit of cool stuff added. Progress is going smoothly.

We'll put in a lot of extra effort ourselves and will get more people for playtesting so there won't be any issues on release.
Usually, we have 5 guys testing the game and stuff still slipped through. The issue with playtesting is that there is loads of content, various locations that change, character interactions that change, optional stuff, and different paths so it's kinda complicated.

Your guess is correct. For now, though, you can play the Dark paths without seeing any of that stuff, except for Sophia's path so be careful. If you are very anti-NTR there may be some references(Which are mostly about gangbangs, group sex, rape-ish content and whatnot). Dark paths go pretty far compared to your average VN on here so be warned. You might be better off sticking to the Good Paths.

Your guess is correct. For now, though, you can play the Dark paths without seeing any of that stuff, except for Sophia's path so be careful. If you are very anti-NTR there may be some references(Which are mostly about gangbangs, group sex, rape-ish content and whatnot). Dark paths go pretty far compared to your average VN on here so be warned. You might be better off sticking to the Good Paths.
ohh i see best of luck

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
both of Pamela's events that says this actually triggers the next morning screenshot0009.png by enter the MC's bedroom or sleeping in MC's bed and also both of Pamela's events that says this actually takes 3- or 4 day to trigger screenshot0046.png and screenshot0014.png Rose's event did not trigger on day 28 it triggers the next morning and also with this screenshot0017.png Rose's event also trigger the next morning stead of trigger on day 33
screenshot0036.png I forget what this is called I seen a lot of them and Jamleng I did think about sending you all screenshots of them but I thought you would be annoyed by that and end up suffering your wrath:LOL: seriously I haven't seen a negative reply from you or Xo Mo even if both of you are very busy still make time to reply to us

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks a ton, that's an issue for sure and also one of the hardest bugs I've had the pleasure of solving in the past year.
The chances of this happening are very small but I'm VERY happy with this report as it's kinda game-breaking. I have to dig in deeper to see what the exact problem is but I'll figure it out.
I'll re-upload the game later for like the 4th time which is a huge hassle but it has to be done.

As for not being able to buy the house, it totally has to do with the fact that you ignored Felicia who is needed for the house amongst other things.

both of Pamela's events that says this actually triggers the next morning View attachment 2005842 by enter the MC's bedroom or sleeping in MC's bed and also both of Pamela's events that says this actually takes 3- or 4 day to trigger View attachment 2005848 and View attachment 2005913 Rose's event did not trigger on day 28 it triggers the next morning and also with this View attachment 2005930 Rose's event also trigger the next morning stead of trigger on day 33
View attachment 2006053 I forget what this is called I seen a lot of them and Jamleng I did think about sending you all screenshots of them but I thought you would be annoyed by that and end up suffering your wrath:LOL: seriously I haven't seen a negative reply from you or Xo Mo even if both of you are very busy still make time to reply to us
First of all, I'm glad about any report that comes out as I take everything very seriously ever since this game launched.
I think part of the reason things are going great for the game is that we have two very dedicated people working on the project that both care a lot and have literally played hundreds of adult VN's so we aware of how things generally go.

Since the game came out two years ago I've been addressing almost all of the feedback, every single bug, every single nitpick, and every single complaint while still looking at things with very critical eyes for the game itself.
Older content get's updated, and newer content is better than ever before.

We can't be angry because the goal is simply to be the best/largest adult game out there.
Not to blow our own horns but we've consistently been putting up updates that beat 99% of the competition.

Two devs, with a huge passion for adult games giving it their all to bring out some awesome stuff. We take things very seriously and why get angry at our own failures? Shitty release? Our fault. Shitty image/animations? Our fault. Bad writing? Our fault.

I'm just glad things get reported so we can improve because that's the hardest part.

So yeah, any bugs, feedback, or inconsistencies all get fixed but we're just two guys, one cup, and a couple of beta testers that can't beat thousands of players who all do things differently in a sandbox game.

Back to your post:
I've either slightly changed the journal days or the day an event triggers. It's some leftover stuff from the old days but glads they are more accurate. I also made MC whisper to Lilly as it did make more sense.

The .) image you've mentioned is supposed to be like that because it happens when someone whispers. Xo and our beloved proofreader Jaredh who are both damn strict on grammar stuff, gave hundreds of those a pass so I'm confident that's correct.

Cheers!

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
edit: I found the issue. Because you've almost never visited Nina, you've locked yourself out of the beach.
I fixed it so it can't happen again. A new update wouldn't solve that so I've fixed your save file instead which can be downloaded below.

I can't remember, do you use text size reduction to indicate whispers? That's fairly common and I think it works well to get it across.
I've never done that for whispers but it's a good idea. I'll test it out later on which size works best.

Cheers:)

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570
Apr 10, 2018
edit: I found the issue. Because you've almost never visited Nina, you've locked yourself out of the beach.
I fixed it so it can't happen again. A new update wouldn't solve that so I've fixed your save file instead which can be downloaded below.

I've never done that for whispers but it's a good idea. I'll test it out later on which size works best.

Cheers:)
Tnx mate

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Help plzzz....
Look like I'm stuck or it's loop glitch in a game

Coz every character in quest log saying "Wait for the boss" Or " if nothing happens complete other quest"
Man i don't know what to do
I try everything in every daytime schedule
Recently i bought a house which is located bottom right side in a map & some talk with zoe and then nothing happening!!!
It's been 115+ day's goes
Help here please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Help plzzz....

Coz every character in quest log saying "Wait for the boss" Or " if nothing happens complete other quest"
Recently i bought a house which is located bottom right side in a map & some talk with zoe and then nothing happening!!!
Help here please
Which version are you playing and if it was the leak version then you need to update to the newer version.
You may even need to start over.
You should have been able to complete every thing by 104 days.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
The game seems pretty cool and it says that NTR is avoid, awesome i will try for sure, but i have to ask how do i know im doing the good path? is there clear instructions or im going blindly and get fcked by NTR by a wrong choice i do?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Help plzzz....

Help here please
do you sleep with Rose instead of in the MC's bedroom? well turns out the quest wait for boss it's trigger by sleep in the MC' bedroom and also there some other quests also need to sleep in the MC' bedroom or just walk into the MC's bedroom in the morning or night to trigger

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes