Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2000923
The image and line in question are from the full prologue, before we see any sort of map.
Sophia is Emily's BFF. They're like cousins, almost. They have grown up together and are the same age.
Right. "They're like cousins, almost" = "We are practically family". Imagine him saying about Emily "We're practically family". Would fit fine on the non-incest path, wouldn't make any sense on the incest path where they are family. So when they are neighbours, saying "we are practically neighbours" makes no sense and it would be much better if he said they are practically family.

Reactions: BFC 78

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Jamleng
Okay got the sister pregnant several weeks ago and just the day before the boss arrives had sex with the green hair girl then took her to the dr. but she is showing being several months pregnant with MC's child.
View attachment 2001573
Chloe's in screenshot041.png the breeding lab and girls in the breeding lab all have been injected special drug that speeds up pregnancy and that's why Chloe looks further along than Rose and you also have sexy time with all girls in lab and talk to Charlotte for more information about the lab

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Chloe's in View attachment 2001715 the breeding lab and girls in the breeding lab all have been injected special drug that speeds up pregnancy and that's why Chloe looks further along than Rose and you also have sexy time with all girls in lab and talk to Charlotte for more information about the lab
But I did not go to the lab before the boss showed up or I should say before having sex with her in the machine, that was 3 days after the boss showed up.
Rose is pregnant for several weeks, I bring Chloe 1 day before the boss shows up and that same day I brought her there was the same day they had sex.

So the timing is off for that pic and should have not been pregnant since there is no way she should show in 1 day.

1 day before boss shows up MC have sex with Chloe then bring her to the mansion.
Day boss shows up Chloe is several months pregnant.
3 days after boss shows up find Chloe in lab hooked up to the machine and have sex with her there and she is not pregnant at that time or does not show she is.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But I did not go to the lab before the boss showed up or I should say before having sex with her in the machine, that was 3 days after the boss showed up.
Rose is pregnant for several weeks, I bring Chloe 1 day before the boss shows up and that same day I brought her there was the same day they had sex.

So the timing is off for that pic and should have not been pregnant since there is no way she should show in 1 day.

1 day before boss shows up MC have sex with Chloe then bring her to the mansion.
3 days after boss shows up find Chloe in lab hooked up to the machine and have sex with her there and she is not pregnant at that time or does not show she is.
This update Hilda invites the MC home for dinner, just starts cooking as the MC is leaving. Three whole days later he returns with Rose to them just finishing cooking. Either it took 3 days to cook that meal or time doesn't flow in Lewd Town quite like it does in the real world. Personally I just wouldn't stress myself too hard worrying, the cost of letting Ramoray fix the timeline is probably more than even the worst NTR fan wants to pay.

Reactions: BFC 78

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018

That's a good find. I'll look into that. Usually, the lab can be opened on day 53 while The Boss arrives after day 68.

Having said that, the breeding lab is not a normal place. Those girls are optional and you only have a time frame of like 20 days to have sex with them. If you skip them they get inseminated. Talking to Doctor Charlotte explains all of that stuff.

This update Hilda invites the MC home for dinner, just starts cooking as the MC is leaving. Three whole days later he returns with Rose to them just finishing cooking. Either it took 3 days to cook that meal or time doesn't flow in Lewd Town quite like it does in the real world. Personally I just wouldn't stress myself too hard worrying, the cost of letting Ramoray fix the timeline is probably more than even the worst NTR fan wants to pay.
Before that, there is a cafeteria scene where Rose is already showing a bump. Timeline wise with pregnancy stuff it doesn't any sense and wouldn't be possible either. I mean Nina gave birth in like 50 days time, Chloe in 30 days and Rose has been actually showing for like 10 in-game days but even though she's been pregnant for a while.

So yeah, although the game is set in our current time it's still a fantasy game so forgive me for not being hyper-realistic.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jamleng
Another one for you to look into.

MC goes to Lisa for test, MC gets beat up by James and wakes up with Lisa fucking him and tells MC the test were negative.
That was in the late 60's to early 70's on the day but now at day 80 he is asking about the results.
Lewd-Town-Adventures 2022-08-23 21-22-21-73.jpg Then it goes to see his mom after the rescue.

Reactions: Jamleng

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Lewd Town Adventures is a SANDBOX GAME.
The DAY counter is not intended to be seen as ACTUAL DAYS that have passed since the start of the game.
The Prologue happens from Days 1-12.
3 years later - it's still Day 12.

Being a SANDBOX game, players are free to pursue every love interest in whatever order they like. While it's almost mandatory to progress ALL OF THEM at the same time, some players will likely neglect, forget about, or avoid some girls for whatever reason.

From the start, try not to take things too seriously. Do some women TALK ABOUT getting pregnant and then pop a baby belly the next day? Do some women discuss the POSSIBILITY and never get a baby bump? Sure. But that's for two main reasons:
1. They either are on birth control (as mentioned by at least one girl) and want to finish school, so even if you think they might get pregnant, they are not. OR they simply are not ovulating at the time of the creampie.
2. The time between creampie and baby bump may show as little as 2-3 "days" if you did not pursue them earlier in your playthrough, but in reality, it's been weeks for them.

This is the challenge of doing a Sandbox format with life changes that IRL take months. If players progress everyone at the presumed rate, it makes sense. But - being a 'free roam' style game, players are free to choose who to interact with for the most part, and that sometimes may make it seem like magic how long it takes for a girl to conceive or how short it is between insemination and third trimester.

Don't take it too seriously. Have fun. Especially because - in LTA - (on the good path mostly) the girls WILL give birth and MC WILL have children.
That's true, but while things may take longer or shorter to happen than they really should, events are still generally happening in the correct order. I'm pretty sure events happening in the wrong order has been recognised as a bug every other time it's happened, regardless of the fluid timescales the game has.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man, that spanking scene was perfect and I wish for more games to have that type of spankings.
Disciplinary spankings is the best.

Please, please bring in more disciplinary spankings.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xo Mo

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ugh...what a nightmare...after all the time and money i invested in my house i had to dream about that ugly granny and let her insult me? I dont have male friends, but a real woman knows how to handle a razor...
...i dont like where this is going...wake up...Wake Up...WAKEUP...damn...okay, that works too ^^

Okay...until now i just wanted to destroy everything dad built up just to witness him seeing everything falling apart...now i just want to kill him myself...and gary...for the very same reason...i hope it will be possible in the good route to slaughter both of them for threatening rose...

I still wonder...why does a black haired guy have brown hairs in every mirror?

I really hope we can progress with the snob and the bully next time...i need to finally drag some girls into the mansion and i dont accept any excuses or reasons for torturing/beating girls, especially not MY girls...time to humilate them a bit...

Btw, chloe is a story-bug...since you brought her to the mansion she is your recruit and your manipulated contract forbids everyone from doing anything with your children and their mothers including taking them away from you, be it in the mansion or outside, they are yours and chloe is yours...

madperso

Dec 15, 2021
Just a quick issue: I play without the incest part on but the newest update seems to mess with that and now Hilda, Rose and Emily are all my siblings. Any fixes for that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay Nani was restored and sent back to her family and even tried to give MC a free drink to try and 2 days later its saying she is still in the lab.
Lewd-Town-Adventures 2022-08-24 15-25-49-59.jpg Lewd-Town-Adventures 2022-08-24 15-29-36-22.jpg

Reactions: Jamleng

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Just a quick issue: I play without the incest part on but the newest update seems to mess with that and now Hilda, Rose and Emily are all my siblings. Any fixes for that?
use the computer in the MC 's bedroom in the mansion and use this cheat code "Whosyourdaddy-off"

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
I cannot seem to figure out how to progress with the satanic nuns. The are waiting for corrupted holy water.

1661402031461.png

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Also stuck with ROSE. Nothing new happens in her room and I am on day 108

View attachment 2003794
You need that nun event before the Rose event triggers.
It's exactly what the journal states: Visit the cathedral during the nighttime. (You're there during the day time judging by the background)

If for some reason that doesn't work, feel free to pm me your save file and I'll check out what's missing.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Okay Nani was restored and sent back to her family and even tried to give MC a free drink to try and 2 days later its saying she is still in the lab.
View attachment 2003184 View attachment 2003185
no fair you beat me to the punch:LOL: I have the same issue and I tried not to corrupt Nani screenshot0007.png I went with the second option the next day I went back to the beach bar after still those options pop up so I continued until next two showed up screenshot0011.png and again I chose the second option I was hoping for when I went back to the beach bar the next day is a new option for a repeatable sex scene with Nani on the beach but no it turns out you cannot save poor Nani from what happens to her in the mansion and I don't know if you found out who did that to poor Nani yetthose know who I'm talking about would love to have an option go Negan on that heartless cruel asshole smug pompous ass face of theirs

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no fair you beat me to the punch:LOL: I have the same issue and I tried not to corrupt Nani View attachment 2003320 I went with the second option the next day I went back to the beach bar after still those options pop up so I continued until next two showed up View attachment 2003393 and again I chose the second option I was hoping for when I went back to the beach bar the next day is a new option for a repeatable sex scene with Nani on the beach but no it turns out you cannot save poor Nani from what happens to her in the mansion and I don't know if you found out who did that to poor Nani yetthose know who I'm talking about would love to have an option go Negan on that heartless cruel asshole smug pompous ass face of theirs
Yes I know who did it and I just finish all the content just now and waiting on the next update.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 2003184 View attachment 2003185
I checked it out and it actually works fine during the daytime. The problem here is that you're walking around in the nighttime in which case the laboratory is normally inaccessible. Anyway, good catch and fixed for 0.12.

no fair you beat me to the punch:LOL: I have the same issue and I tried not to corrupt Nani View attachment 2003320 I went with the second option the next day I went back to the beach bar after still those options pop up so I continued until next two showed up View attachment 2003393 and again I chose the second option I was hoping for when I went back to the beach bar the next day is a new option for a repeatable sex scene with Nani on the beach but no it turns out you cannot save poor Nani from what happens to her in the mansion and I don't know if you found out who did that to poor Nani yetthose know who I'm talking about would love to have an option go Negan on that heartless cruel asshole smug pompous ass face of theirs
You can give her a better life though by choosing option one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I know who did it and I just finish all the content just now and waiting on the next update.
Hope you enjoyed the game and thanks a lot for the reports. They are either already fixed or will be fixed.
Cheers!

Reactions: jadih96207
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes