All the above

Jun 3, 2019
Thank you very much for the very awesome post, I always have a blast reading the summary. You've got a great eye for detail there. I'll read it again later to see if there are certain elements in the story that have to be tweaked a bit.

As for the bugs, I've fixed a bunch of them, major changes to the code including the suggestions are left for 0.12.

Oops, fixed.

Thanks a lot! All fixed.

v0.11.2 has been uploaded and is currently waiting for approval on F95. It's already up on Subscribestar.
Now leave me alone, lol. We're already balls-deep into v0.12 so anything that gets found from here on out will be in the next major update.
any new events 0.11.1 its says in the book that all for this version

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Uploadhaven is broken because the APK is a zip file and we'll android can't really open the lose files inside of the zip

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Im trying to trigger Stacy's quest.. But it waa Emily's quest got triggered instead.. Im sure that Emily quest should be at day 90.. But it got triggered in day 87

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Im trying to trigger Stacy's quest.. But it waa Emily's quest got triggered instead.. Im sure that Emily quest should be at day 90.. But it got triggered in day 87
Thank you, a good find! I've fixed it for 0.12 as it's a minor journal/day issue. I'm glad with these reports, if you or anyone else finds anything else that's weird, keep them coming.

Reactions: vilewe7570

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
and where is that? i feel like i've gone through every room in the building and i can't find it
Well since I only play the good path its at her mothers house but I think your talking about the bad path and recruited her to be a sex slave and if so I have no idea.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
prologue if you go to Rose's bedroom first screenshot0001.png she's in her bedroom and screenshot002.png also Rose is in the living room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0003.png you can actually start with negative 50 dollars and this makes more sense screenshot005.png we are practically family

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The book says Tanya will be in her room on the 24 and here it is the 21 and she is there.
Lewd-Town-Adventures 2022-08-22 12-03-39-29.jpg
Is this a bug or what?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really hate choices like this without knowing what the outcome is.
Lewd-Town-Adventures 2022-08-22 13-52-22-10.jpg
If we say no does the mother die?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can always save and choose one to see how it works out.

Yes saving and wasting time going down a route for many days then have to do it all over again on the other path.

I have had the very fist one when I turned down the job in the beginning.

Thanks for the info.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
you can actually start with negative 50 dollars and this makes more sense View attachment 1999223 we are practically family
The Rose one was an issue that has been solved, the other ones are kinda intentional or working as intended.
Having money in the red is not a bug as it's pretty normal to be broke.

In the last image, Emily is talking about her neighbors, Sophia and Lilly.

Bro i cannot find lilly
I'm with the same problem, i can't trigger the scene. I literally did every event in this game except Lily's.
I was pretty sure I fixed that but apparently something went wrong there. In any case, it's fixed now but not really worth the download unless you are a completionist. Also, thanks to Master of Puppets there will be a way better code for those locations coming up in 0.12.

Download links:
PC:
Mac:
Android:

All in a bit of messy release but within 48 hours, all the bugs were squashed so I can finally leave it alone.
In the future, we'll do better.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In the last image, Emily is talking about her neighbors, Sophia and Lilly.
I think he means that Sophia and Lilly are neighbours, not "practically" neighbours. But so very close neighbours for so long that they are practically family. Saying "we're practically neighbours" about your next-door neighbours is really weird.

Reactions: BFC 78

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jamleng
Okay got the sister pregnant several weeks ago and just the day before the boss arrives had sex with the green hair girl then took her to the dr. but she is showing being several months pregnant with MC's child.
Lewd-Town-Adventures 2022-08-23 15-16-18-18.jpg

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes