a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I encountered this even on 0.9.1, i clearly remember this even before.I`ll let you know about things like that, thanks.

Well, maybe i am just wrong here because my not so good english.
View attachment 1981795
I do believe that she is saying that she has seen her dad drink and MC drinking beer and now she wants to try.
Not that they were drinking together.

Reactions: Xo Mo

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I don't understand I tried to go to university every night but nothing happens that someone can tell me how to do this task? and also how to meet the boss for other tasks such as Lilly's
1660406902564.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't understand I tried to go to university every night but nothing happens that someone can tell me how to do this task? and also how to meet the boss for other tasks such as Lilly's
View attachment 1982343
Because you may not have read the thread in the last few pages where it says this version is a broken leaked beta with many bugs and nothing will trigger as it should after day 50.

You should now go read the last few pages so you will have all the info you need to stop playing this broken leaked version.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
At least it is only 6 days till public release for v0.11.1.

Pretty good adult vn sandbox (could make most characters chat box have option to repeat sex acts instead of doing/saying nothing).

Ed Lake

Aug 4, 2018
A question that popped out of my head because I don't see anyone pointing it before I try this but... Does it have Futa on Male? If not... Please may be?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Besides special Subscriber requested events, that is the only presence of FUTA in our game. It will never be a focus of LTA, because there are already over 1000 games out there with tons of that. Yes, it exists in the game world, but the Good Path will likely never have any of it. IDK yet about the Dark Path, which contains experiences many 'vanilla' players may not like.
I'm sorry I did not know that and glad to hear it I'm not really into that

Reactions: Xo Mo

Ed Lake

Aug 4, 2018
Besides special Subscriber requested events, that is the only presence of FUTA in our game. It will never be a focus of LTA, because there are already over 1000 games out there with tons of that. Yes, it exists in the game world, but the Good Path will likely never have any of it. IDK yet about the Dark Path, which contains experiences many 'vanilla' players may not like.
I mean, I respect that opinion. And I know it is not a focus but well. It's not like there's so many games with it. Or at least, most of them have a low quality design as those of ErectSociety.

TNU

Feb 16, 2021
Dev i hope you will read this. In talk with mayor MC says: I'm orphan. Even with Incest on. WTF?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Dev i hope you will read this. In talk with mayor MC says: I'm orphan. Even with Incest on. WTF?
I do read this and am always happy to fix stuff. with over 15k+ incest lines one can slip through I guess.

In this case though, I went through the Mayor's dialogue and I can't find anything about MC saying he's an orphan with incest mode on. Maybe a screenshot or the exact line he says helps me find the wrong dialogue faster.

Also, if you downloaded the game from here for PC you're going to have a bad time playing the game because I didn't upload it and there are a bunch of bugs in there which will lock you out. Better wait for coming Sunday as the newest version will come out with loads of fixes.

Last edited:

TNU

Feb 16, 2021
I do read this and am always happy to fix stuff. with over 10k+ incest lines one can slip through I guess.

In this case though, I went through the Mayor's dialogue and I can't find anything about MC saying he's an orphan with incest mode on. Maybe a screenshot or the exact line he says helps me find the wrong dialogue faster.

Also, if you downloaded the game from here for PC you're going to have a bad time playing the game because I didn't upload it and there are a bunch of bugs in there which will lock you out. Better wait for coming Sunday as the newest version will come out with loads of fixes.
Found it. I used save for good path. Maybe save caused this? Anyway screen here.

P.S Event with mayor after meeting with FIB

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Found it. I used save for good path. Maybe save caused this? Anyway screen here.

P.S Event with mayor after meeting with FIB
Are you 100% sure you're playing incest mode though? I also found that line but it's 100% coded right and he's supposed to say this:

My dad died, my mom worked her ass off for years trying to keep me and my sisters fed, clothed, safe, and educated.
My mom taught me the importance of honesty and respect, even as everyone else tried to make me feel worthless.

TNU

Feb 16, 2021
In the beginning i activated I mod. Then when i stuck on 52 day used save. Now re-readed all moments since start of the save... Can't be sure. Looks like it's off. Tried to use cheats to be 100% sure but... They are all invalid. Before safe at least greedisgood worked perfectly fine. Well sorry for it dev. I will await for new version. Thanks for your work.

Reactions: Jamleng

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this new version 0.11.1 the real one with all the bug fixes?

Or is this another leak version with bugs.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I do read this and am always happy to fix stuff. with over 15k+ incest lines one can slip through I guess.

Not criticizing you here, but can you start labeling your alpha/beta versions as alpha/beta so we know to expect bugs and wait for the full release?

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Not criticizing you here, but can you start labeling your alpha/beta versions as alpha/beta so we know to expect bugs and wait for the full release?
There's a lot that goes into every release, and the Beta is one of the perks from supporting the game.

The version that was uploaded here was that beta version, leaked by one of the supporters, and wasn't intended to be released to the general public that early.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
There's a lot that goes into every release, and the Beta is one of the perks from supporting the game.

The version that was uploaded here was that beta version, leaked by one of the supporters, and wasn't intended to be released to the general public that early.
Thanks, but I know. I'm saying if he titles the version as beta (i.e. v0.11 beta) people on f95zone would know to expect game-breaking bugs and missing content. I'm aware he can't control leaks but an uploader will at least respect the version and include the beta when he uploads it. I personally don't want to be downloading beta versions because I'm not going to re-download the whole game again just for bug fixes, and you'd be surprised by the number of people that will respect the developer's wishes and not download a leak if it's properly labeled as a beta version.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes