Zores

Nov 12, 2017
There is really the bug in the file events_mansion.rpy. As said
Okay so if anyone is curious on how to fix this issue atm. I found a potential fix for this issue...

Not sure if anyone wants the details but the fix itself is basically:

1. Enable dev console (unren/URM/file change)
2. To Check if you have the bug, the game will says(if you have done emily's events for example); Visit Emily's room after 52 days --> nothing happens
3. If the above is true, then in console (crtl + O) type: jump event_111
4. This should should allow you to continue the game as intended
I create the file with correct events sequence, place it in the "game" folder and game will continue normally.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
In short: they're characters with stories of their own with whom the MC interacts. The main focus has been on Hilda, Rose, Emily, Lilly, Sophia, Stacy, and the Nuns.

Over time, more of the characters will have a path split to either become dark path mansion residents under MC training or to join good path MC in his harem. A few may remain neutral or have story ending events, depending on player choice.

Part of it is influenced by polls on Subscribestar and in Discord, for who receives the most new scenes every update. For 0.11, we balanced the dark path which had been lacking content in comparison to the good path. In 0.12 and beyond, we'll try to move forward with any character whose task says 'that's all for this update' soonest.
Xo Mo thank you replying to me and letting me know and my first time subscribe to Subscribestar oh hell to anything at all :LOL:and in all honesty believe in LTA it going to be the greatest lewdest sexiest game of all time:love: and it time for me to go starship troopers on they're little buggy asses because Jamleng back from vacation and I don't want to look like I've been slacking off :LOL:but seriously I did find quite a few issues in LTA and in all honesty thought Jamleng should be enjoying their vacation and not worry about all the shit they have to do when they get back

Reactions: Jamleng and Xo Mo

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
She gets some action on dark path.
Good path - it's a loving relationship, so ... unlike 75% of the love interests who fell to their knees in the first 5 updates, we're taking our time to ensure her sanity and love.
There is a dark road, but there is no good road yet, I understand, I hope I understood it correctly.:)

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
She gets some action on dark path.
Good path - it's a loving relationship, so ... unlike 75% of the love interests who fell to their knees in the first 5 updates, we're taking our time to ensure her sanity and love.
hi Xo Mo I have a question is there a way to prevent all that shit what happened to Hilda or it is part of the storyline and I would like to see the MC romance some more girls/corrupt

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Another thought... I personally don't get how some people get tattoos - sleeves - or worse - chest tattoos. Sure, I have relatives with partial sleeves, but I just don't understand the reason or appeal. So many good games exist where one or many characters are 'tatted up'... and it kind of ruins the appeal for me. I know it may make them seem 'badass' but to me, it makes them feel like people trying to hide too many things. In a way, Makeup can be similar - trying to hide blemishes or psychologically convinced they must conform to expectations of 'beauty' by magazines or parents.
I can understand tribal tattoos like at the maori. I can understand if for example someone tattoos him the Fairy Tail Guild seal. Hell partly I can still understand Angel/Bat Wings on the back. But the rest nah. Personally I am like the protagonist from L&S 2nd Base.
The human body is a piece of art and everything else on it is like a bumper sticker on a ferrarri.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Lewd Town Adventures is a wild ride with deep emotions. What happens to Hilda is inevitable. What you choose to do about it shows a logical outcome. It is meant to inspire empathy and compassion. It's all part of the story and the plan going forward.

If you play the good path, the consequences are subtle but have deep impact on her future.
If you play the dark path, the consequences are blatant and disturbing - as the dark path is meant to be.

I literally just wrote one good path scene for a future update. It deals with some of what happens to her, while moving everything forward.

Many new events are in progress, outlined, and planned - on both paths. How we get there is the fun part.
thank you for letting me know and I looking forward to LTA version 12 or may be 16 ? and when you and Jamleng work together it is a real emotional rollercoaster ride and like one moment I am oh wow Elsa's adorable:love: I must protect her I must head pat her and I must snuggle her and in another moment I want to punch Gary:mad: right into his's arrogant pompous ass face that's with brass knuckles and oh hell I am not even a violent person and actually I follow the way of Vash the Stampede:LOL:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
is there an esy way to make the money to be able to afford the house?
It's very easy and pretty much happens automatically after day 65 or so.
Do note though, this is a leaked beta release that shouldn't have been put up and shouldn't be played in its current state as there are some major bugs.

Either play v0.10 or wait for the public release to come up in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: S0lid_Sn4ke

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
It's very easy and pretty much happens automatically after day 65 or so.
Do note though, this is a leaked beta release that shouldn't have been put up and shouldn't be played in its current state as there are some major bugs.

Either play v0.10 or wait for the public release to come up in a couple of weeks.
oooohhh no wonder i cant uhm do anything it doesnt run at all XDDD welp i will delete it and wait the public one thanks for the info an thanks for the amazing lewd story.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cant find the Patch Notes for the 0.11 Version.
Could someone share a list of the changes?
Its still a leaked version and things will change and its bugged in a lot of places.

Read 2 post above yours.

Reactions: Psan2022

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
hi Jamleng I don't know if this was reported into you yet screenshot0022.png Lilly event still triggers on day 23 screenshot0006.png but after Lilly event all the events are triggering as designed

Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
hi Jamleng
It wasn't. It was off by one day for some reason so I did change that. Thanks.

I'm pretty confident in the current 0.11.1 version and don't think there are many/any bugs left but I hope more stuff will get found before the public release comes out.

Reactions: BFC 78

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
I declined dr. ramorays offer for mother liver and the quest say that i will meet dr ramoray after day 55 at university night , but its been day 73 but I dont find her there at night? I'm stuck.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I declined dr. ramorays offer for mother liver and the quest say that i will meet dr ramoray after day 55 at university night , but its been day 73 but I dont find her there at night? I'm stuck.
2 different things entirely.
1. The liver decline is a secret ending with something very sad happening.
2. Visit the swimming pool at the university at night.

Reactions: lucifer092

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
2 different things entirely.
1. The liver decline is a secret ending with something very sad happening.
2. Visit the swimming pool at the university at night.
As soon as i enter the university,it says that is nothing to do here and the charater leaves the university.

Reactions: haile23
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes