Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
It tells you what date to go see the girl on or after is your choice, there is really nothing else you can do other than going to the hookers whenever you want to.
Or it tells you to work on other girls before you can unlock the next scene on the girl and so on.
Get a cup of coffee, see a hooker is open all the time but the girls are locked behind the date is says to go see them on.
not really i'm on day 70 and their is like 14 different dates that it says i can do but they dont work so im forced to click randomly till i get a scene

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
not really i'm on day 70 and their is like 14 different dates that it says i can do but they dont work so im forced to click randomly till i get a scene
If you are playing this beta test version then there are bugs and there was a post about it being buggy.

Read all about it in the last 4-5 pages and see all the bugs being reported, I went back to v0.10 to play.

Last edited:

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
If you are playing this beta test version then there are bugs and there was a post about it being buggy.

Read all about it in the last 4-5 pages and see all the bugs being reported, I went back to v0.10 to play.
ahhh.. that makes sense. thanks for the info

therantil

Mar 29, 2021
I'm stuck, been about 20 days (in the game, currently on day 80ish) and nothing is available and nothing is happening.

dk1332

May 26, 2018
First time trying this game and encountered the bugs. Thankfully someone posted about the temporary fix. Though it did cause me some time issues.

Anyways, I also encountered some text bug during Sophia's scene where she is inside the cage. During one of her inner dialogue it says "-insert player name- thoughts" even though it's clearly her thoughts. Possibly an oversight from the guy writing the script.

Also, around day 61-62 I encountered this annoying issue where the UI keeps flickering. Either hiding the dialogue or moving back a text or two. Going to the save/load screen and preferences seems to work fine but everywhere else in the game, the "walkthrough" thing, selecting from dialogue, selecting one of the girls in the breeding lab, or just plain talking it keeps flickering. Had to stop there for now until I know what to do. Any idea whats going on here?

Other than that, good game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First time trying this game and encountered the bugs. Thankfully someone posted about the temporary fix. Though it did cause me some time issues.

Anyways, I also encountered some text bug during Sophia's scene where she is inside the cage. During one of her inner dialogue it says "-insert player name- thoughts" even though it's clearly her thoughts. Possibly an oversight from the guy writing the script.

Also, around day 61-62 I encountered this annoying issue where the UI keeps flickering. Either hiding the dialogue or moving back a text or two. Going to the save/load screen and preferences seems to work fine but everywhere else in the game, the "walkthrough" thing, selecting from dialogue, selecting one of the girls in the breeding lab, or just plain talking it keeps flickering. Had to stop there for now until I know what to do. Any idea whats going on here?

Other than that, good game.
That fix was only for 1 bug there are many bugs in this leaked beta version that was only for testing so the dev could fix it.

I went back to V0.10 to play so I would not have any bugs.

dk1332

May 26, 2018
That fix was only for 1 bug there are many bugs in this leaked beta version that was only for testing so the dev could fix it.

I went back to V0.10 to play so I would not have any bugs.
Ah makes sense. Getting V0.10 then. Pretty sure I can't use my current save, yes?

Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
I honestly hate making this request since you already provided us with a wonderfull game, but if I may be so bold. Can you please allow us to turn off all that makeup some girls start to wear after some stages. Most girls look hideous with it, and I know it is hard to do, and I understand if you don't want to or could not, just wanted to voice my opinion.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Any translation that is done with that version,
it will work for the final version

There is a Spanish translation

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i played the game long time ago i dont remember where is her room and for some reason i cant seem to find her can you please tell me where i can find it
go to the mansion and just click all the little bedroom circles on the screen until you get it. I mean, you should know which room is yours and which is Rose's by now...process of elimination.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
go to the mansion and just click all the little bedroom circles on the screen until you get it. I mean, you should know which room is yours and which is Rose's by now...process of elimination.
thanks for all that answered it was a bug when i started a new save i could find her

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Can you do a dark dom run but keep all the girls for yourself and not whore them out?
Im gonna be honest the Dev might as well just stick to the good path in this game because the so called NTR path makes no sense. I tried the dark path and as far as I can see the girls will have like 1 or 2 NTR scenes and then he tries to save them again. I believe in order for something to be NTR the Love Interest is supposed to get stolen away by somebody. So far it only happened to Sophia with her dad but eventually he saves her 2. Rose has like 1 NTR scene wit that old guy but still stays as your slave. Maybe it will happen with the Mom but im not sure. So even tho on occasion you can "whore" the girls out they still stay as the MC's slaves.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Im gonna be honest the Dev might as well just stick to the good path in this game because the so called NTR path makes no sense. I tried the dark path and as far as I can see the girls will have like 1 or 2 NTR scenes and then he tries to save them again. I believe in order for something to be NTR the Love Interest is supposed to get stolen away by somebody. So far it only happened to Sophia with her dad but eventually he saves her 2. Rose has like 1 NTR scene wit that old guy but still stays as your slave. Maybe it will happen with the Mom but im not sure. So even tho on occasion you can "whore" the girls out they still stay as the MC's slaves.
What NTR path, it's supposed to be a Pimp path isn't it?

Reactions: Fiz1247

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Dark path (aka Pimp/Dom) has MC drugging, training, whoring out women. That is the NTR.
Good path (aka Harem/Hero) has MC realizing what he started was wrong and trying to stop/reverse his actions.

The Sophia/Lilly side story is separate and unconnected with those 2 paths until 0.11 on Dark Path if player chooses to make Lilly very distraught by showing her a photo. The dark Sophia story goes NTR on its own.

Sophia, Lilly, Emily, Elsa, Nina, and a few others are on the Neutral path - either not fully corrupted or not corrupted at all.
Everyone on Neutral can shift harem or pimp - good or dark, based on player choices in current/future updates.

The story is only half told. Some filler scenes and other events will be inserted into the days with little or nothing to do (Day 90-100 has maybe 4-5 events total) in future updates, the same way several 0.9 and 0.10 scenes were added to early game.

NTR is controversial and open to wide interpretation. Everyone has an opinion and there are proponents and haters in equal measure, which is WHY we are doing both routes on the main storyline. To satisfy the wild misogynists who get off on sharing and being cucked, while offering more wholesome, yet dramatic fun events on the good path.
I'm just hoping that there will be as much as possible of drugging, training, but keeping them as our personal fuck toys rather than whoring them out. That really doesn't appeal to me.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes