lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
If you downloaded the beta version posted on this website, listed as version 0.11, that's why. Someone gave the mods an untested, broken version of the beta test and they posted it as a full release. please either subscribe on SubscribeStar or wait until Aug 21 to access the full release of the public version.
Thanks

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
I'm so triggered for wasting so much time trying to find what quest I'm missing only to come here and find out the version is full of bugs... what the hell.

Reactions: order666

order666

Mar 23, 2017
I'm sitting on day 78, but "The Boss" has yet to arrive. Is it just another bug of the beta version like Dr Ramoray not being visitable at the university? Cause i'm having both those bugs and it's SUPER annoying.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm sitting on day 78, but "The Boss" has yet to arrive. Is it just another bug of the beta version like Dr Ramoray not being visitable at the university? Cause i'm having both those bugs and it's SUPER annoying.
Sorry guys, it's been stated not to play the current version as the game basically stops after day 52. Thus at least half of the game won't work/trigger ever.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the game being up here/downloadable so please wait for the public release that I do have control over.

Reactions: order666

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Heads up for anyone who downloads the app version on subscribestar but I believe the bug where you're unable to progress any more character's is still present. I've had two characters disappear entirely and an event where a certain character shows up on day 68 hasn't shown and has locked me out of the rest of the events...or maybe this is my fuck up I dunno.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Heads up for anyone who downloads the app version on subscribestar but I believe the bug where you're unable to progress any more character's is still present. I've had two characters disappear entirely and an event where a certain character shows up on day 68 hasn't shown and has locked me out of the rest of the events...or maybe this is my fuck up I dunno.
That sounds unlikely but it also got me curious, please send me your save file either through here or Discord and I'll happily check out what's going on.

Cheers.

order666

Mar 23, 2017
Sorry guys, it's been stated not to play the current version as the game basically stops after day 52. Thus at least half of the game won't work/trigger ever.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the game being up here/downloadable so please wait for the public release that I do have control over.
i see, got it, thank ya

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok stuck with Elsa at park.. what park? Don't see any park on map. Also visit Lilly can't find her..

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I am stuck on Emilys day 52 quest
Sorry, it's been stated not to play the current version as the game basically stops after day 52. Thus at least half of the game won't work/trigger ever.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the game being up here/downloadable so please wait for the public release that I do have control over or play LTA v0.10.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sorry, it's been stated not to play the current version as the game basically stops after day 52. Thus at least half of the game won't work/trigger ever.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the game being up here/downloadable so please wait for the public release that I do have control over or play LTA v0.10.
Thank I was able to complete everything but visit Lily. Guess that is because I am way over 100 days.

Nov 30, 2019
Can someone help me? the description says that i have to meet doctor ramoray at night in the university after day 55, however nothing happens when i go there...i tried this during different days but i had no luck, is this a bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me? the description says that i have to meet doctor ramoray at night in the university after day 55, however nothing happens when i go there...i tried this during different days but i had no luck, is this a bug?
Read all post in the last 2 pages.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Does the game seem to be almost finished unless there is still a lot of content to offer in the future? do you know if the final version is coming soon or if the game is far from finished?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Does the game seem to be almost finished unless there is still a lot of content to offer in the future? do you know if the final version is coming soon or if the game is far from finished?
I'd say there is still quite some time to go before the game is finished as the aim of the game is kinda to be the biggest adult game of all time. With the public release of 0.11, I'm pretty sure there's easily over 15 hours of content. The game itself is officially 15GB+.

Progress is swift though as our updates always got loads of new content.

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
This game needs a serious calibration of progression.
You can get events that spoils other events(which you didnt`t see yet).
And because of that - line of the story gets confusing...and selfspoiling.(absolute clusterfuck, at least it was at my first try at the game)

And these hints...yeah...if you dont trigger an event - complete other events(which ones?Other hints says the same thing) - and it was like that before current update, so i am not talking about current bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: doarcutine

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi, thanks for taking the time to write that. I think in your current playthrough of a leaked/bugged version so 50% of the game will never trigger thus your playthrough becomes very weird. Meeting Chad on day 60 or something while you've never visited Rose is also out of the ordinary.

Nonetheless, no matter how one plays the game you have a point and I was not aware of those events you've mentioned since it's not easy to juggle around with hundreds of events, if a couple are out of order I will always solve it asap. I've fixed them all. If there are more, please let me know.

The fixed version will be up next week.

Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rnzn
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes