SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I should note that Eva's BDSM questline also seemed to kick off prematurely, I'd never seen Luna at the club but then events happened with her, Eva and the gimp girl where Gary was also mentioned a few timers (I hadn't met him yet and thought that was The Don's name)

bobross1234

May 6, 2017
Okay so if anyone is curious on how to fix this issue atm. I found a potential fix for this issue...

Not sure if anyone wants the details but the fix itself is basically:

1. Enable dev console (unren/URM/file change)
2. To Check if you have the bug, the game will says(if you have done emily's events for example); Visit Emily's room after 52 days --> nothing happens
3. If the above is true, then in console (crtl + O) type: jump event_111
4. This should should allow you to continue the game as intended

Jamleng Hi dev, your bugfix might be potentially in the events_mansion.rpy:

Python:
    elif day >= 46 and dtime == 0 and event91 == 1 and event112 == 1 and event111 == 0:
        jump event_111
    elif day >= 47 and dtime <= 2 and event113 == 0 and hilda == 0:
        jump event_113
    elif day >= 50 and dtime <= 2 and event91 == 1 and event111 == 1 and event112 == 0:
        jump event_112
Your event_111 will never trigger because event_112 requires event111 but that's only changed in event_111 :)

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Okay so if anyone is curious on how to fix this issue atm. I found a potential fix for this issue...

Not sure if anyone wants the details but the fix itself is basically:

1. Enable dev console (unren/URM/file change)
2. To Check if you have the bug, the game will says(if you have done emily's events for example); Visit Emily's room after 52 days --> nothing happens
3. If the above is true, then in console (crtl + O) type: jump event_111
4. This should should allow you to continue the game as intended

Jamleng Hi dev, your bugfix might be potentially in the events_mansion.rpy:

Python:
    elif day >= 46 and dtime == 0 and event91 == 1 and event112 == 1 and event111 == 0:
        jump event_111
    elif day >= 47 and dtime <= 2 and event113 == 0 and hilda == 0:
        jump event_113
    elif day >= 50 and dtime <= 2 and event91 == 1 and event111 == 1 and event112 == 0:
        jump event_112
Your event_111 will never trigger because event_112 requires event111 but that's only changed in event_111 :)
Nice, this worked.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i start this game an hour ego. Ofc i play the prologue because this is me first time with this game.
I see that the game have almost all optional, that for me is great, some fetish i prefer to avoid it... like ntr...
Anyway i am not here to talk about this, but.

The game synopsis say
After a series of tragic circumstances, his life will change completely and he will rise from having been
the biggest outcast of all time to become either the biggest pimp the world has ever seen... or to rise above his
primal urges and stand up against an organization that has become the world's worst bully and take it down.

Here me little concern. I am at the choice where i need to accept if work for the big company... the slut/drug company or not.
From the synopsis, I assumed that, by not accepting, I would later fight to destroy this company. So to play the good side and be the hero? XD
But it only goes to a happy semi-ending... also because playing it with incest on... I really don't want the mother to marry someone... also why fall in love with the little sister? If i want the mother? or the old sister? XD
Anyway as i say this choice, make the game end prematurelly.

So the game return to the last choice the game give you to let you continue the other path. I just do not understand... do i need to play the role of double agent if I want to knock the company down? Because i do not wanna play as the bad guys... i wanna kick down the bully XD I am more into romance that into slut things...

Do the game is like that? I mean can i be the good boy and not the bully one?

Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys i start this game an hour ego. Ofc i play the prologue because this is me first time with this game.
I see that the game have almost all optional, that for me is great, some fetish i prefer to avoid it... like ntr...
Anyway i am not here to talk about this, but.

The game synopsis say
After a series of tragic circumstances, his life will change completely and he will rise from having been
the biggest outcast of all time to become either the biggest pimp the world has ever seen... or to rise above his
primal urges and stand up against an organization that has become the world's worst bully and take it down.

Here me little concern. I am at the choice where i need to accept if work for the big company... the slut/drug company or not.
From the synopsis, I assumed that, by not accepting, I would later fight to destroy this company. So to play the good side and be the hero? XD
But it only goes to a happy semi-ending... also because playing it with incest on... I really don't want the mother to marry someone... also why fall in love with the little sister? If i want the mother? or the old sister? XD
Anyway as i say choice to not work for them, make the game end prematurelly.

So the game return to the last choice the game give you to let you continue the other path. I just do not understand... do i need to play the role of double agent if I want to knock the company down? Because i do not wanna play as the bad guys... i wanna kick down the bully XD I am more into romance that into slut things...

Do the game is like that? I mean can i be the good boy and not the bully one?

Thank you
The first good ending in don't do it, don't go to work for them = Good Ending and game over.
It will then reset to where you did go to work for them and the game will go forward which every way you want to play it, good or evil.
I would not keep playing because this is a beta version for testing and there is a lot of bugs, I would wait till the release comes out to keep playing.
Make a save where you are at and wait for the release is what I am going to do.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The first good ending in don't do it, don't go to work for them = Good Ending and game over.
It will then reset to where you did go to work for them and the game will go forward which every way you want to play it, good or evil.
I would not keep playing because this is a beta version for testing and there is a lot of bugs, I would wait till the release comes out to keep playing.
Make a save where you are at and wait for the release is what I am going to do.
Ok so i made a safe save as you say. Then for now i just continue to see how the things go. And if i like i wait the more complete version of the update.
Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so i made a safe save as you say. Then for now i just continue to see how the things go. And if i like i wait the more complete version of the update.
Thank you
You will miss content the is in the first few days because of a lot of bugs.
You will not get the full story because it skips a lot of the first convo's and go straight to the main event of some girls quest.
I would just wait for the full release to come out before playing.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You will miss content the is in the first few days because of a lot of bugs.
You will not get the full story because it skips a lot of the first convo's and go straight to the main event of some girls quest.
I would just wait for the full release to come out before playing.
Oh now i understand ok, if i lost something for some bug, better to wait!
Thank you

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You could just play the last version for now, it's still available on the dev's and still has a shit ton of content.
Wow thanks I will also go get that one and play so I can get back into this great game without all the bugs for now.

osmosis123121

May 3, 2020
It's in the mansion but if you're playing the good path it could be that it won't show up, will get fixed later.
Note, 5 people play tested this game extensiviely and we all missed this one. Sorry.

Alright guys it's currently not recommended to play this game that got leaked in it's current state.

I checked it out and there seems to be a game breaking bug that locks you out the above events.
The idea was to fix inconsistencies but while doing that, something got messed up.
This means that basically over 50% of the game is not accessible because the quests you need to unlock a some very important events will never trigger. This happens around day 52.

I truly apologize that this happened although it also comes with the risk of new updates.
5 people have play-tested the game a lot but it seems we missed this as it's a part of older content.
Most time went into making sure the new content worked.

It will get fixed in about a week since as stated earlier, after working on the game for an average of 10 hours a day for 4 months straight I felt like it was time for a break so I went on a holiday one day after the update came out, meaning I'm not anywhere close to my computer.

For the time being, please hold off on playing the game unless you are a returning player.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
lol you shouldn't be sorry , take the time off and enjoy yourself man, have a nice vacation :)

• Love
Reactions: BFC 78

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ah that tease of Lily content (I think she's my favourite)... I'm interested to see how dark things can get with her once her daughter gets thrown into the mix... actually kinda teased on Sophia too... I've yet to decide on the Hilda choice at the end as I want to see if it has any far reaching complications, like I don't really want to give up the MC corrupting her, but at the same time want to ensure she becomes a worthless gangbang ho... the Sarah bits were good.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I havent played in some time now. I wanted to check how things are progressing, so i will be starting a new game since I saw in the changelog that code has been romoved/changed.

The writers for the game have made a very intersting story.
So i cant wait to see the new stuff.

I hope the sex scenes have improved tho, like better camera angles and poses that do not block our view.
That was my biggest cristism back when i first found the game.

Well and that I prefer the more matue busty female characters with big lips, tits and butts <3

Hope there is some sex/content with "The Madam"

Last edited:

derive

May 2, 2018
If I choose NTR route for Hilda, does that make it permanent or are we still going to get action with MC also?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think I've missed a few updates, did we ever get the chance to molest mom while she was drunk?
That scene always felt like a huge tease to me.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I was catching up on updates, got to the path choice and I was about to go with the good path but then bam:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm only slightly joking here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
man the hint system in this game is ass...
is there any way to tell what im actually able to do
It tells you what date to go see the girl on or after is your choice, there is really nothing else you can do other than going to the hookers whenever you want to.
Or it tells you to work on other girls before you can unlock the next scene on the girl and so on.
Get a cup of coffee, see a hooker is open all the time but the girls are locked behind the date is says to go see them on.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes