BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Wanted to try this game mainly for the pregnancy content, do you think it is worth it or nah?
oh hell yeah, the good path is the one has romance harem pregnancy, and the dark path is the one has corruption NTR and I not sure is has pregnancy and in the last couple updates there's been two confirmed pregnancies and one of is a main character and in this update, there should be two more confirmed pregnancies

Reactions: Alternation62

shankzcz

Dec 2, 2021
Can i ask somebody how do i get to the university at night ? because whenever i go there at night the mc says that he won't go there and i should rather go to sleep, cheers!

Reactions: Nathan2002

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Can i ask somebody how do i get to the university at night ? because whenever i go there at night the mc says that he won't go there and i should rather go to sleep, cheers!
if I remember correctly you need to do some story missions for the girls that go to the university before going there at night

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
oh hell yeah, the good path is the one has romance harem pregnancy, and the dark path is the one has corruption NTR and I not sure is has pregnancy and in the last couple updates there's been two confirmed pregnancies and one of is a main character and in this update, there should be two more confirmed pregnancies
How does the good Path work?
I tried not to work for the nurse but It Is a bad ending so i must have to corrupt the girls right?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How does the good Path work?
I tried not to work for the nurse but It Is a bad ending so i must have to corrupt the girls right?
Good path and dark path options open up later in the game. Game starts with you corrupting girls on either path. Pretty sure good path and dark path choices are always labeled so you know what you're choosing.
Not sure which choice you're talking about but there's a few of those hidden endings around, good and bad. There's also a good ending if you refuse to work for Ramoray at the beginning.

Reactions: Sossi0

shankzcz

Dec 2, 2021
if I remember correctly you need to do some story missions for the girls that go to the university before going there at night
You're a life saver and again cheers! and do you have any idea why can't i progress with Emily ? i need to talk to her at her home after day 52 or something like that

Last edited:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I'm 5 minutes into the update and Chad is once again proving to be the best character in the game. I hope the Dev allows him to get a girl of his own, he deserves it.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How do you continue the Sophia events? The quest log says go to her room after day 85 but it is already after 100. does it mean her house or somewhere else?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
You're a life saver and again cheers! and do you have any idea why can't i progress with Emily ? i need to talk to her at her home after day 52 or something like that
okay did you complete Sophia and lily story missions and I think you also have to do Hilda and Rose story missions and all honesty it has been awhile since I played but I playing through it again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why give us a choice then the very next click your doing it anyway.
Lewd-Town-Adventures-0 2022-07-25 19-56-42-57.jpg Choose "Not going to do that" then Lewd-Town-Adventures-0 2022-07-25 19-58-17-22.jpg

Is this a bug or is it the way the game is?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
How do you continue the Sophia events? The quest log says go to her room after day 85 but it is already after 100. does it mean her house or somewhere else?
did you complete all the bar events if that's not it go to Emily's bedroom and talk to Emily if I'm right it should trigger

Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Why give us a choice then the very next click your doing it anyway.
View attachment 1946702 Choose "Not going to do that" then View attachment 1946710

Is this a bug or is it the way the game is?
Good catch, that's not how it is supposed to go.

As for people that are stuck, Complete a bunch quests for other girls and things will unlock.

Another note, this like a beta early release that got leaked. I did not know that it would happen and after putting about a thousand hours into this update together with Xo, I'm currently on a holiday so fixes will happen when I'm back.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Good catch, that's not how it is supposed to go.

As for people that are stuck, Complete a bunch quests for other girls and things will unlock.

Another note, this like a beta early release that got leaked. I did not know that it would happen and after putting about a thousand hours into this update together with Xo, I'm currently on a holiday so fixes will happen when I'm back.
Enjoy holiday. Wish I could have one soon...Maybe September...:cool:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
can we kill gary i so wanna put a bullet in his head run him over several times chop his body up and light him on fire

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes