Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
As I like corruption maybe I will later look for the dark side. So far I will stay with pregnant harem.
I like corruption but not sharing so I'll stay with the happy light side harem :love:
Sure thing, it's also really cool. Xo Mo loves that stuff and made some really interesting scenes.
As for me I like both so I'm always happy to create things like that as well. It's the duality that makes things interesting.
There's plenty of new cool stuff to go on. Generally speaking though, because Good Paths were in the lead, the coming update is 60/40% geared towards the Dark Paths.

With a couple of more weeks to go, I'll give out the full information about the whole update later next month as the early release is planned for July 24th.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Now I am confused as well. In the post above yours, you asked for a route in between the dark/good paths for Sophia/Lilly.
This is something we can't do because of the workload that's already involved with creating a game like this.

As for things not making sense, I figured it out since you play both paths which I kind of forgot. I'm sorry about that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure that we already decided to corrupt Emily we just didn't get around to doing it yet. Something about her phoning him and asking him to bring donuts, and him thinking that we can use those as a vector for the drug.
And yeah, the Dark Path is about taking over the organisation, becoming the new Boss, and having a huge harem of corrupted sex slaves.
...And uncorrupted Sophie and Lilly, they fit in there somewhere? It's kind of hard to see how choosing not to corrupt any of them fits in if we're on the Dark Path, but they stand out in particular because there isn't a choice to corrupt them.
I can't really speak about Sophie and Lilly's current Dark route without seeing it, but presumably he will reclaim them at some point, and then the route could be merged with an alternative Dark route where he's the one to corrupt them, it wouldn't be a whole extra route going forward.

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Is there going to be a ntr route with just ntr or even a little sub route or like a what if. Like if rose takes big boss’s deal to spy on the mc something along those lines? Love the game regardless can’t wait for the next update. Be nice if something like I mentioned will happen i don’t know if you already have plans like that or didn’t but the idea is plausible/interesting enough to be added.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I just started playing, and so far I really enjoyed the game, I just have one question, in the future would I be able to take down this shitty organization?
I assume with the Light Side harem route :)
Dark Side has you taking over the organization and becoming the next ntr sith lord.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I just started playing, and so far I really enjoyed the game, I just have one question, in the future would I be able to take down this shitty organization?
if you stick to the good path aka romance got to get then all pregnant harem:love: and I heard the good path gonna be longer than the dark path on matter what path you choose Jamleng and Xo Mo what they're working on not just go to be mind-blowing also going to be sexy as hell to boot

Xypher

May 1, 2017
The Dark Path / Pimp path staying loyal to the organization is the NTR route. The whole reason for recruiting and training girls is to rent or sell them as whores for hire.
It's a shame the Dark path doesn't have a "no share" option or harem option, but I understand it makes the game less complicated with complexed routes.

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i love the game ok mostly the good path+Pregnancy without the NTR shit...
some things are a bit off,hilda and pamela have questlines where u need to sleep some days would be good if it show in hint that we have to sleep in our room i sleeped with rose and nothing happend
further i could go and meet the abbes in the church BEFORE i had rescued hilda and got the conversation how i rescued all the girls some hints need maybe a specified time (afternoon,evening)
i hope we see soon more updates of you keep up the good story

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
i love the game ok mostly the good path+Pregnancy without the NTR shit...
some things are a bit off,hilda and pamela have questlines where u need to sleep some days would be good if it show in hint that we have to sleep in our room i sleeped with rose and nothing happend
further i could go and meet the abbes in the church BEFORE i had rescued hilda and got the conversation how i rescued all the girls some hints need maybe a specified time (afternoon,evening)
i hope we see soon more updates of you keep up the good story
Cheers for the report! I was aware of the cathedral scene and already fixed it for the coming version.
I'll see if I can make some changes to the journal as well. Thanks.

Matt-Stu

Nov 14, 2020
Usually I didn't play hentai/anime. After my friend suggesting this game to me. I played it - and loving it very much. Much better then MILFY CITY, fulfill with dramatize storyline. Thanks to humbleness dev, jamleng. This game neither underestimate nor underdog. Can't wait to incest with Hilda though...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I'm at Day 65, I've been invited for days now to find a test subject at the pool in order to further quests relating to Remoray and Stella, but nothing changes. I wonder what I'm missing...?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I'm at Day 65, I've been invited for days now to find a test subject at the pool in order to further quests relating to Remoray and Stella, but nothing changes. I wonder what I'm missing...?
talk to Chloe at the pool and you might need to do some other character quest first

I hope this helps you

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes