Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for this. I see who I need to concentrate on (I've been neglecting Pam).

This, however, is one of the things that bugs me about some games. Having to concentrate on specific plot lines, to get other plot lines to move forward, even when they don't seem to have any connection beyond that of "another girl to corrupt and fuck". There should be no reason for this, IMO

I mean, I could be wrong, and their plotlines do combine later on, I don't know.

With regards to Pamela, for example, she is not the type that I'm likely to pick in a game, and would have skipped all her content in a blink, if allowed.

:cool: Eric Grey
If you're on the light path then Pam is the single most important LI in the game right now. To the point that literally none of the future story on the light path would make any sense at all without her intervention. Without her there'd be a really bad ending to the MC.
I assume there are a number of similar circumstances on the dark path that make certain character's seemingly independent stories interconnect

Reactions: EricGrey

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm huge fan of the game and every update I like to start up a new game and play to the end of the new update to see all the new stuff been added and hard work you and Xo Mo placed into the update and not sure if anybody ask for this yet on the chat in the replay gallery to have an insert name option and option change it from normal to incest and I'm pretty sure other fans would love to see it added to if it's not too difficult to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jamleng do you still need test players if you do may I please be a test player for you I like to give you my honest feedback and maybe idea for the story or since I am into fantasy incest give idea for to make incest sex dialogue lewder and hotter for the fans LTA that go with incest options like me if you Xo Mo would like to hear them and couldn't hurt to have another person with more idea I also agree spending time with the one you love is important something simple as take time saying how much you love them how glad you are they are in your life and just snuggle PS Jemleng I just love how you drop in different cameos of anime hentai and game girls and can't wait to see who else pops into LTA
Thank you for the kind words, always appreciated! I think adding those buttons inside the gallery would make it look messy.
For now, changing your name and changing incest mode can be done through the computer though we'll make a button for it so it's easier to do from the next update onwards.
As for the Star Trek reference, I can add that line to the script, I've added it to my notes to look at later.
Currently, we have plenty of playtesters but if you have the time and really want to do it, hit me up on Discord in a couple of weeks. We'll absolutely implement some more romantic stuff for the family and other girls, you got a great point there.

Thanks again!

cheat code? someone know
Money Cheat:
Greedisgood = $$$$$

Taboo Activation:
Whosyourdaddy-on = family mode on.
Whosyourdaddy-off = family mode off.

does it or will it have swinging?
There are none as there is only one other couple in the game and they have a completely different story.
On that note, there was a request from a Subscriber for an optional scene in the next version that might come close to it but I would call that more of an orgy.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thank you for the kind words, always appreciated! I think adding those buttons inside the gallery would make it look messy.
For now, changing your name and changing incest mode can be done through the computer though we'll make a button for it so it's easier to do from the next update onwards.
What I would do is store the player's name and incest status in the persistent store, and use that when starting a replay. It's transparent to the player, no buttons required.

• Love
Reactions: BFC 78

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
As for the Star Trek reference, I can add that line to the script, I've added it to my notes to look at later.
Currently, we have plenty of playtesters but if you have the time and really want to do it, hit me up on Discord in a couple of weeks. We'll absolutely implement some more romantic stuff for the family and other girls, you got a great point there.

Thanks again!
thank you for replying to me and considering the reference I suggested and honestly I have a lot of time on my hands I'll be looking forward to then and I've been wondering why doesn't the MC have a last name or his landlady's family / his family and main storyline focuses around MC Hilda Rose Emily right? and would add deeper connection and feel more emotional attachment and specially when they choose incest path and maybe another option to give a last name to MC's family in incest path and I'm sorry:cry: if anything I wrote came out sounding the wrong way

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Hi, one questions. If I click on the basement in the mansion I go too the computerscreen in my room. Any idea how too fix that?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Hi, one questions. If I click on the basement in the mansion I go too the computerscreen in my room. Any idea how too fix that?
I had that problem too until I moved further along the story. Keep playing other storylines and eventually, it'll let you in.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: Jan82

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Please re-download the game from either or
The original release of 0.10 had a few bugs - including that computer from the basement glitch.
On Itch.io and SS, the 0.10.0 download is the latest bugfix (with the same update number because it was only around 5 fixes - most of which did not impact 90% of players)...

THE reason the F95 download is the pre-patched 0.10 is because when we submit a link update to the OP, it may take up to a MONTH for the refresh to show online.
Thats why you should advance the version number everytime there is a change :p. Means nobody has to guess whether the version they are playing is the one with the bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Please re-download the game from either or
It's been awhile for me... I guess you both gave Patreon the boot? If so, I don't blame you in the slightest. They sometimes act like a Publisher when in reality they were simply a cut taking mediator between you and the producers/customers. Guess I'll need a subscribestar acct now.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
What I would do is store the player's name and incest status in the persistent store, and use that when starting a replay. It's transparent to the player, no buttons required.
That's already the case, unless I've missed something?

When starting a new game the player has the chance to get a persistent name and to put on incest mode. If the player changes his mind he can do that by logging on to MC's PC later on.

By default, incest mode is always off and uses a default name as well but that's only the case if one just started the game which makes the gallery unavailable anyway.

thank you for replying to me and considering the reference I suggested and honestly I have a lot of time on my hands I'll be looking forward to then and I've been wondering why doesn't the MC have a last name or his landlady's family / his family and main storyline focuses around MC Hilda Rose Emily right? and would add deeper connection and feel more emotional attachment and specially when they choose incest path and maybe another option to give a last name to MC's family in incest path and I'm sorry:cry: if anything I wrote came out sounding the wrong way
It's all good. In general, if suggestions are asked often enough we'll consider changing them.
In this case, you're kind of the first person to ask for last names. Whether it's a good or bad idea is something I don't know.

It's not difficult to implement something like that, but I doubt it would be mentioned often in the game itself.
I personally think last names are better left up to the imagination. Maybe it's just because I'm used to playing games where the character either has no last name or where it's predetermined from the start.

It's been awhile for me... I guess you both gave Patreon the boot? If so, I don't blame you in the slightest. They sometimes act like a Publisher when in reality they were simply a cut taking mediator between you and the producers/customers. Guess I'll need a subscribestar acct now.
Not really the boot, the game got reported by some brave souls that are fine with censorship if it's something they don't like. This made Patreon check the game out and they came up with a list of some very silly changes that had to be made even though at the time the game was pretty mellow.

If Patreon applied the same logic to the other games on their platform as they did to Lewd Town Adventures they kinda have to scrap 50% of them. Guess we just got unlucky since Patreon is quite the financial loss but the upside is that we have more freedom on what we want to do. In the end, the game is mostly a labor of love/passion made to entertain the players just like we enjoy playing other games.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

When starting a new game the player has the chance to get a persistent name and to put on incest mode. If the player changes his mind he can do that by logging on to MC's PC later on.

By default, incest mode is always off and uses a default name as well but that's only the case if one just started the game which makes the gallery unavailable anyway.
Not for me, the scenes in the gallery are using the default name and don't have incest active. You can pass variables into a replay using the 'scope' keyword argument, it takes a dictionary and provides those variables in the new scope. By the way, you also don't seem to have an 'End Replay' button on your custom main menu, should really either have that or a gui element on the screen.

Reactions: Jamleng

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022

It's all good. In general, if suggestions are asked often enough we'll consider changing them.
In this case, you're kind of the first person to ask for last names. Whether it's a good or bad idea is something I don't know.

It's not difficult to implement something like that, but I doubt it would be mentioned often in the game itself.
I personally think last names are better left up to the imagination. Maybe it's just because I'm used to playing games where the character either has no last name or where it's predetermined from the start.
I'm glad to hear that and I'm eagerly looking forward to next update
and Jamleng keep on doing what you love

Reactions: jjjjj1076701

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Not for me, the scenes in the gallery are using the default name and don't have incest active. You can pass variables into a replay using the 'scope' keyword argument, it takes a dictionary and provides those variables in the new scope. By the way, you also don't seem to have an 'End Replay' button on your custom main menu, should really either have that or a gui element on the screen.
Woah, I checked it out and you're right. I had no idea that was the case.
Epic fail since I reckon it's been like that for over a year by now. Strangely there has been nobody that pointed it out in that time. I'll do my best to fix that. Thanks a lot.

I'm glad to hear that and I'm eagerly looking forward to next update
and Jamleng keep on doing what you love
Thank you! The coming update will have more opportunities for sure and will have two people show a bigger belly.
In general though, pregnancy/breeding is mostly reserved for the good paths for the time being and it's up to Xo Mo how he fills that stuff in.

No comment on the dark paths as you'll have to figure out yourself who's pregnant...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Woah, I checked it out and you're right. I had no idea that was the case.
Epic fail since I reckon it's been like that for over a year by now. Strangely there has been nobody that pointed it out in that time. I'll do my best to fix that. Thanks a lot.
Looking at it, you put the call to set the persistent name before the player enters their name, not afterwards (and don't have a persistent incest flag, from what I can see). Also, if you put a call to it in the after_load label it would always be set to the same as the last save played, if the player has multiple saves with different variables.

Also noticed that you are setting the variable at the start of the replay, but setting it directly rather than by using a scope. There shouldn't be any real difference between these two methods, though personally I think using a scope is neater. You'd do it by creating a dictionary at the start of the gallery screen: $ replayScope = {"name": persistent.pname, "IM": persistent.IM} then passing that to the Replay action on your button:
Python:
imagebutton:
    idle "church_mary_vg21_small.png"
    insensitive "thumbnail_locked.png"
    action Replay("event_mary", scope=replayScope)
(You also don't need to manually do a test of renpy.seen_label if using the Replay action, it defaults to using if the label has been seen or not as the condition for the button)

• Red Heart

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
Just played through Version 0.10. Suprisingly great game so far!
I have to admit I am not the biggest connoisseur when it comes to H-games and this may be a pirate site, but here are my 2 cents for what thats worth.

The story...well it is a H-game, but it delivers what it has to deliver to keep you going.
I came for the H and stayed for the story. I am currently on the dark path just to see in what shit the MC gets himself into down the road but it would also be pleasing to see him be the villain who is victorious at the end (like a Darth Vader/Sidius kind of thing). Just rule over all of them...you feel me? ;)

The H scenes...the camera is well positioned and has the action good in frame. When it comes to the H-scenes themselves I recon you use the Koikatsu standard animations and change them to your liking? I cant really put my finger on it but while playing through I thought that a very few of the sex positions seemed to bee a little bit repetitive? Its just a very subjective opinion on that. I wish there would be a few more memorable or unique sex scenes. Also depending on what choices you make. I really liked the scenes where
But those moments are far and between. It would be interesting to see comepletely different animations or posibilities depending on your choices but that would only add a little bit too much of a load to a small group of developers. So I cant give you flag for that :)

In the story you are supposed to be a slave trainer in training (weird phrase but thats how I see and understand it). But actually you do very little training. Yes, you corrupt other people, but thats corruption and not really training in my opinion. I may be waaaay of here and that is not what was on your mind or going for there.

But that is all just nutpicking. I really enjoyed your game so far, the choice of music, the story and the h-scenes tie everything together. Keep it up, you guys (and maybe girls). You are going for gold here if you manage to keep the quality up :)

PS: Any rough estimate on when the 0.11 update will drop?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Thank you! The coming update will have more opportunities for sure and will have two people show a bigger belly.
In general though, pregnancy/breeding is mostly reserved for the good paths for the time being and it's up to Xo Mo how he fills that stuff in.

No comment on the dark paths as you'll have to figure out yourself who's pregnant...
whoa nice I'm more ecstatic and you said two people show a bigger belly? I think I Know who the first one is and I not sure who is the second one but three people come to mind or maybe I'm completely wrong and I just have to wait and see
Jamleng best of luck with your game

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Looking at it, you put the call to set the persistent name before the player enters their name, not afterwards (and don't have a persistent incest flag, from what I can see). Also, if you put a call to it in the after_load label it would always be set to the same as the last save played, if the player has multiple saves with different variables.

Also noticed that you are setting the variable at the start of the replay, but setting it directly rather than by using a scope. There shouldn't be any real difference between these two methods, though personally I think using a scope is neater. You'd do it by creating a dictionary at the start of the gallery screen: $ replayScope = {"name": persistent.pname, "IM": persistent.IM} then passing that to the Replay action on your button:
Python:
imagebutton:
(You also don't need to manually do a test of renpy.seen_label if using the Replay action, it defaults to using if the label has been seen or not as the condition for the button)
You're a legend! If you wouldn't have told me it would have stayed like that as I wasn't aware of it.
I'm really happy that you took a look and gave me pointers on how to solve it.

I'll get to it on my crazy coding spree which will start later this month and it will be 100% fixed for 0.11. Cheers!

Cheers for the kind words! Basically we're getting better every update so the quality definitely goes up.
But as the quality and the game size/world increases things get more complicated as well, it's a lot of fun but also a lot of work.
More big/wtf moments will be in 0.11 as well as quite a bit more training. Especially for dark path players there are some really crazy scenes that you won't find in any other game.
Basically, the last couple of versions was storybuilding and making the good/dark paths possible.
In the coming version a lot more will be done with that.

Development for 0.11 is going really smooth and there's already lots of cool stuff done.
We'll do about 3-4 weeks of rendering/animating for neutral/good paths and then we'll move on to coding/testing and all of that fun stuff. I'd reckon the early release will be out in 5 to 8 weeks depending on how things go. In any case, we're working hard on the game every single day.

whoa nice I'm more ecstatic and you said two people show a bigger belly? I think I Know who the first one is and I not sure who is the second one but three people come to mind or maybe I'm completely wrong and I just have to wait and see
Jamleng best of luck with your game
Thank you! Sadly you have to wait and see as won't say anything since I never give out spoilers.
As for your suggestion, it's a good one and it will probably going to be something like that but bigger.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You're a legend! If you wouldn't have told me it would have stayed like that as I wasn't aware of it.
I'm really happy that you took a look and gave me pointers on how to solve it.

I'll get to it on my crazy coding spree which will start later this month and it will be 100% fixed for 0.11. Cheers!
One other thing you may or may not wish to add is a hover image for the buttons, commonly games have a variant of the thumbnail with a highlight of some kind when the mouse moves over it.
Python:
imagebutton:
    hover "church_mary_vg21_hover.png"
or just
Python:
imagebutton:
    auto "church_mary_vg21_%s.png"
and the '%s' will automatically be replaced with 'idle', 'hover' etc. if the matching files exist.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes