Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
0.10 just came out and we took a small break.
Right now, Jamleng and I are working on 0.11 and it's coming along nicely. Plenty of new content, but it takes a lot of time to ensure the quality and accuracy of the renders, animations, writing, and code.
Like all good games where the focus is QUALITY: It will be ready when it's ready.
If you wish to keep up to date, check out Jamleng Games . Or click the discord link in the post above yours... We are very active on Discord every day.

FYI - the trend has been 2.5-4 months between releases. It depends how many events we write and add, and how long it takes to render it all.
Some events are 20 animations/images, others are 200 animations/images or more. The approximate image/animation count per update is between 2000-3500.
Between the 2 of us,

Please be patient. We are doing our best, but also have to shut off the computer and enjoy life outside of developing the most amazing, lewd game of them all.
No rush, you guys are doing god's work. Impressed the development and animations are being done by a team of only 2 people

Reactions: Playerpd and Xo Mo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Like many things in good games, some elements may be too 'lewd' or 'extreme' even for some, which is why we added:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If fans like what we did, then we will do more of it. If some think it's too wild? Well, we have to wait and see who's not gonna need tampons, don't we?

I am a huge fan of Hazumi & Pregnation (aka pregstate)... So when I asked Jam if we should, he asked me to show me what I envisioned. The only complication is
If that issue doesn't bother you, we won't worry too much about it.
My only criticism of that was that the choice boiled down to either having to wait outside, or actually delivering the damn baby ourself! WTF Lisa!? I know we have a lot of experience with vaginas, but we are in no way trained for that! Would have been nice to have an option to sit with her and hold her hand instead.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I'm not really sure myself, maybe 50%? Having said that, there is a ton of content and plenty of hours of playtime.
Good to know. Another question I have is at the point when you have the option to take the little sister emily's first time you can "choose another time" soes this only mean that you can hold off between choosing between the other 2 options or is there some other way for her to lose her virginity like in a dark path?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Good to know. Another question I have is at the point when you have the option to take the little sister emily's first time you can "choose another time" soes this only mean that you can hold off between choosing between the other 2 options or is there some other way for her to lose her virginity like in a dark path?
Emily is a neutral character for the time being so the choice doesn't really affect anything other than choosing the kind of scene you'd like to watch, if the last option is chosen you're basically saving the scene for when you come back another time.

If a choice alters the gameplay in a big way we always tend to make them very clear.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'm not really sure myself, maybe 50%? Having said that, there is a ton of content and plenty of hours of playtime.
Wait already? I actually wish this would be only at arround 25% because I think this is really a good game and could like Detektiv Conan go on for years.

Reactions: Xo Mo
Aug 27, 2021
It's really crazy game, with so much more space for craziness that I think 2 years is easy for it, and probably even more. Like, it have nice number of girls, and You can easily develop each one of them, main plot, this one can be more tricky, but I'm sure you will think something for it to not finish it to early. And ofcourse You can alweys add more girls, I don't remember that in diary was our be to meet aunty, mayor that I really love to get to know her more, some girls at school, and many many more. Heck, maybe even one of the alley girls, who knows. So yeah, you can easily make it longer. The thing is if you want to and have strength for that.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It's really crazy game, with so much more space for craziness that I think 2 years is easy for it, and probably even more. Like, it have nice number of girls, and You can easily develop each one of them, main plot, this one can be more tricky, but I'm sure you will think something for it to not finish it to early. And ofcourse You can alweys add more girls, I don't remember that in diary was our be to meet aunty, mayor that I really love to get to know her more, some girls at school, and many many more. Heck, maybe even one of the alley girls, who knows. So yeah, you can easily make it longer. The thing is if you want to and have strength for that.
Yeah for sure. There are still lots of stories left to tell and a bunch of characters like the mayor that can basically get a game of its own. We can go as far as we want as long as we're having fun and we are having fun so expect loads of cool stuff still to come. No ending planned for the game any time soon.

Liking the game so far, but...

I'm having trouble with Tanya and Luna.

Any ideas?

:cool: Eric Grey
In general: Look at the day (50 you said) then check the journal for any character with a task on Day 50 or earlier - go do all of those first. It will tick that variable over and allow the Tanya event to trigger.

Basically, if something doesn't happen straight away, check up on a bunch of other girls and it will unlock events/new stuff to do.

Aug 27, 2021
You can think about adding them to diary or make for them new one, just sayin :ROFLMAO:
Just see, to know that they are there. I for example like sometimes just look at the models, graphics of girls, to remind myself how girls look like and that they are there.

Reactions: Jamleng

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
In general: Look at the day (50 you said) then check the journal for any character with a task on Day 50 or earlier - go do all of those first. It will tick that variable over and allow the Tanya event to trigger.

Basically, if something doesn't happen straight away, check up on a bunch of other girls and it will unlock events/new stuff to do.
Thanks for this. I see who I need to concentrate on (I've been neglecting Pam).

This, however, is one of the things that bugs me about some games. Having to concentrate on specific plot lines, to get other plot lines to move forward, even when they don't seem to have any connection beyond that of "another girl to corrupt and fuck". There should be no reason for this, IMO

I mean, I could be wrong, and their plotlines do combine later on, I don't know.

With regards to Pamela, for example, she is not the type that I'm likely to pick in a game, and would have skipped all her content in a blink, if allowed.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: JojodoLolo

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I'm huge fan of the game and every update I like to start up a new game and play to the end of the new update to see all the new stuff been added and hard work you and Xo Mo placed into the update and not sure if anybody ask for this yet on the chat in the replay gallery to have an insert name option and option change it from normal to incest and I'm pretty sure other fans would love to see it added to if it's not too difficult to do
Jamleng do you still need test players if you do may I please be a test player for you I like to give you my honest feedback and maybe idea for the story or since I am into fantasy incest give idea for to make incest sex dialogue lewder and hotter for the fans LTA that go with incest options like me if you Xo Mo would like to hear them and couldn't hurt to have another person with more idea I also agree spending time with the one you love is important something simple as take time saying how much you love them how glad you are they are in your life and just snuggle PS Jemleng I just love how you drop in different cameos of anime hentai and game girls and can't wait to see who else pops into LTA

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes