Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
sometimes its funny/confusing how ppl use version format ^^
i might be old school but in my eyes just going by version the game just went from 90% (0.9) done to 10% (0.10/0.1 would be the same in most cases ^^) xD
im not hating im just having a laugh ^^
and before anyone asks any version above 1.0 would extra content (outside of the main scope/plan) and bugfixing ;)
Yeah, I was totally unaware of version numbers when I started working on this game. Thus I was planning to follow up with 1.0/1.1/1.2 till whenever the game is done. To fix that mistake we went from 0.9 to 0.10 which is a bit of a fail but for the game itself, it doesn't really matter since there's plenty of content there and lots of cool stuff left to tell. Live and learn I guess.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the compliment!

Reactions: jadih96207

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I was totally unaware of version numbers when I started working on this game. Thus I was planning to follow up with 1.0/1.1/1.2 till whenever the game is done. To fix that mistake we went from 0.9 to 0.10 which is a bit of a fail but for the game itself, it doesn't really matter since there's plenty of content there and lots of cool stuff left to tell. Live and learn I guess.
0.9 to 0.10 is an accepted format for versions. usually in 3 stages like 0.0.0
Ideally IMO 1 represents 100% an 0.9 means 90%, but that is rediculously hard to predict and account for especially in a game that keeps growing as you think of new things.
More common I think is the first number represents a complete game with numbers above 1 meaning revised versions, sequels, new chapters ect
the second number are major milestones to a completed stage, and the 3rd number being general progression, this is the number that goes up by 1 every time you change something.

So 0.10.52, would be the 52nd change to the 10th milestone

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
And do you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or is that tied to the Big Good/Evil choice?
That is actually a good question. Will Sarah and Lily/Sophia be seperated from the big Good Evil path or as in this example if you choose to turn Sarah into a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will you need to whore her out despite having choosen the meta good path?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Especially after this last update with the Elsa and Luna content, this deserves the "romance" tag. Very well done on the Good route! This continues to be the most underrated AVN I have played.
That Luna scene is one of my all time favourite scenes anywhere. I never thought reverse corruption was a thing but by god, they turned a whore into a housewife. Her character shot up from barely on my radar to favourite non family girl over night with that one.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
That Luna scene is one of my all time favourite scenes anywhere. I never thought reverse corruption was a thing but by god, they turned a whore into a housewife. Her character shot up from barely on my radar to favourite non family girl over night with that one.
Her flashback gave me... flashbacks to the Luna flashback scenes in DeLuca Family. I wonder if that was intentional. :LOL:

I mean tonally. They are very different scenes.

Reactions: Xo Mo

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Unable to trigger meet elsa after day 70 event.. it's the only event showing not finished. Got everything else done.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Well, I guess there is no love path for felicia lol. Still hope we can get her dad to fuck her and creampie her.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Well, I guess there is no love path for felicia lol. Still hope we can get her dad to fuck her and creampie her.
I wouldn't say that. There are glimpses of her showing her soft side when talking with the servant, though I would laugh if the love path ends up turning her as the tsundere trope way on its head in some way. I have seen AVNs self-aware of the trope, but I have not seen any AVNs attempt to subvert it.

Dark path with her is pretty straight-foward: make her as hatefuckable as possible.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
hy how do i bring cloe(the green heard girl) to the doc? also
are all main girls implemented or are you going to ad more?

Last edited:

Wieczor

Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck at Sarah quest which includes buying cake. I'm at 58 day and bought cake several times but Stella ain't doing what she supposed to do. Is it bug or I'm missing something?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes