criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I think I didn't do all of Elsa's story last update. Which seems like a big mistake now. Her story is very good. I like where the light path is going. It's starting to make more sense as to how MC can win against them. But, you can also see a decent conflict arising. I'm so glad we got to meet Nina's baby. She's just adorable.

Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
For the store: You'll need to meet Sarah two times. Follow Pamela's path to do this. You'll need to progress Elsa's questline a bit up till the cafeteria. the store opens after day 40.

For the bar: You have to do Sophia's and Emily's questlines for a bit. It opens after day 42 during the evening/night.

Basically it all comes down to if you're stuck on something check on a bunch of other girls.
What's the point of the walkthrough/guide menu if it doesn't show you what to do to progress for certain girls? Sophia's Tasks just says ??? and last time i saw her was when she was kidnapped. The game gives you no indication of how to continue her story after that

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
What's the point of the walkthrough/guide menu if it doesn't show you what to do to progress for certain girls? Sophia's Tasks just says ??? and last time i saw her was when she was kidnapped. The game gives you no indication of how to continue her story after that
Just wait till you see what the quest log says after "???"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But on a serious note, there are up to 300 events in the game of which almost all of them have very clear instructions on where to go. The one you mentioned is basically the only one without an indicator because it's not really needed and to add a bunch of extra drama. (Lilly's journal page tells you what to do since they're kind of linked till later on in the game.)

The whole quest log is there to help players if they get stuck but it's not really required since the game is set up in a way that there are basically 3.1 events every single day around the map excluding a bunch of extra stuff. So feel free to explore a bit on your own instead of focusing 100% on the journal, you might find some cool extra stuff, extra lore, additional scenes and whatnot.

Also, that bar/store stuff has been made way easier to access. In 0.9 the question of how to enter the store/bar was asked hundreds of times while now in 0.10 it's been asked 0 times so far.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I finally found some free time to play this game. It was on my bucket list for a long time.
What can I say? I'm impressed beyond words. You dev have set the bar high for the rest. Kudos.

PS: Am I the only gen ex here who caught the friends/days of our lives reference under the name D. (Drake) Ramoray? Lol

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
Just finished the game for what it has until Now, Its a Great game, 122 ingame days in total is what i took to finish it, and it was a pleasure from start till now, I just have one thing to say and ask, I realized that , a few times I got in to conversations with the characters that talk about things or incidents that didn't happen yet, so i had to rollback and check for other quests to get the storyline synch well, Is there a way to fix this issue? or is it just how it is going to be for now? I know there are quest logs, but they dont tell you which to do first...Anyways i hope you get the confusion i am referring to. Jamleng

Thanks for all that you have done till now, what a wonderful piece of writing, Drama apart from everything else it is and getting popular for.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I have a question if someone doesn't mind answering (if anyone can answer it). I just got to the evaluation scene with the older sister, and there is an NTR option with the old dude there. Is that the end of the NTR for her? Or is that path expanded on more in the game? Like is there mention of it as you interact with her and do her events?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I wonder how old this bug is, pretty sure i saw it even in the old version of the game. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Cheers for the report, I was aware of that and I fixed it a few days ago and will be uploading that with a few other bug fixes soonish.

I finally found some free time to play this game. It was on my bucket list for a long time.
What can I say? I'm impressed beyond words. You dev have set the bar high for the rest. Kudos.

PS: Am I the only gen ex here who caught the friends/days of our lives reference under the name D. (Drake) Ramoray? Lol
Thank you for the kind words! I'm convinced plenty of people caught it, there are hundreds of references/small jokes like that.

Just finished the game for what it has until Now, Its a Great game, 122 ingame days in total is what i took to finish it, and it was a pleasure from start till now, I just have one thing to say and ask, I realized that , a few times I got in to conversations with the characters that talk about things or incidents that didn't happen yet, so i had to rollback and check for other quests to get the storyline synch well, Is there a way to fix this issue? or is it just how it is going to be for now? I know there are quest logs, but they dont tell you which to do first...Anyways i hope you get the confusion i am referring to. Jamleng

Thanks for all that you have done till now, what a wonderful piece of writing, Drama apart from everything else it is and getting popular for.
Thank you very much! I do know what you mean as I've already fixed loads of things like that but in this case, it would help to let me know which ones so I can fix them since I'm not aware of what is out of order as of now.

It's a bit of a challenge to finetune things with so much stuff going but I always strive for things to connect perfectly.

I have a question if someone doesn't mind answering (if anyone can answer it). I just got to the evaluation scene with the older sister, and there is an NTR option with the old dude there. Is that the end of the NTR for her? Or is that path expanded on more in the game? Like is there mention of it as you interact with her and do her events?
That scene is just a small extra for the ones that like it but does not have any follow-up. Rose does have a crazy scene that matters a lot more although that's very late into the game and with someone else and only occurs on the dark path.

Good paths = ntr free and more wholesome while dark paths are not.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Your ideas of ntr may be a bit off though.
NTR is all about rubbing it in your face, taunting, stealing.

Also her job is technically a whore.
You don't think every dude she will do in the future because of her job will count as ntr just because it's not mc she is fucking, do you?
The relationship she has with mc feels like an open one, which is fine by me.
But i guess since mc is her master she will need permission from him to do other dudes first, but none of this is ntr.
It's sharing, pretty much. :giggle::coffee:

Aug 27, 2021

You don't think every dude she will do in the future because of her job will count as ntr just because it's not mc she is fucking, do you?
But i guess since mc is her master she will need permission from him to do other dudes first, but none of this is ntr.
This hole NTR thing is just simplified, since a lot of here consider NTR as any other dick beside MC. Even though as you said NTR and sharing are two different things. Yeah, for me this is also a lil bit annoying...

letronix

Dec 23, 2017

Just adding my two cents here, I do agree that part of it has to do with showing off, or rubbing it off to someone's else, in terms of the people involved, and third party or person and then well the NTR happens, but I also like how the E-H Wiki defines, in it's definition, Netorare as:

"Another person's spouse / relationship partner being unfaithful and the one being cuckolded being aware of the situation. Also acceptable for when the story is clearly meant to invoke jealousy or sympathy on behalf of the person being cuckolded."

But I do also agree, NTR and sharing are, and can be considered, as different things. It's just by this definition, and what I tend to agree with, is also having any sort of attachment to said person, in this case Rose being Jack's sister. But other than that I agree with your sentiment.

Aug 27, 2021
"Another person's spouse / relationship partner being unfaithful and the one being cuckolded being aware of the situation. Also acceptable for when the story is clearly meant to invoke jealousy or sympathy on behalf of the person being cuckolded."
This is more like Netorase for me, still NTR for short :p

Reactions: pappypop
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes