Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't get something about this game. There are a lot of talk about "good" and "dark" path but i just don't get it. Is there a point in the game where you select this or is it just you either corrupt or not corrupt people or maybe selecting all mild options and wild?
I want to be on good path however i have already selected a couple of wild events as i prefer dirty talk and thought it is just for preference. Also selecting not corrupt someone would just "ignore" a character. Am i wrong or there would be still a story even if i don't corrupt people?
Can someon clear things out what good and dark path means?
Mild/Wild are not the same as Good/Dark. If it says Good or Dark in a choice that's a route choice, Mild/Wild as far as I can tell don't have any lasting consequences, they just affect that one scene. For the game's main Good/Dark choice, that affects the main plot, If you aren't sure if you've seen it, you most likely haven't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stil996

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
This game keeps getting better and better. Congratulations for your good, hard work. I hope the developers don´t abandon the dark path this game has, the darker the better.

By the way, talking about "dark", are there any ideas to create a Satanic sext, make a Satanic coven with the nuns, transform the cathedral into a Satanic brothel, etc? I love the new Satanic content, and I would like to see more. Perhaps a crazy idea, but what about transform the world into a Satan oriented one?

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Xo Mo

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I think I found a bug. After completing Lunas storyline whenever I go to the bar and want to talk to her I start talking to the Bartender.
Thanks a lot, fixed. Will be uploaded in a few days or so.

I just wanted to drop by and say that I gave this game a shot and I'm liking it so far. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Chad has to be my absolute favorite character out of everyone.
Thank you very much for the kind words!

Hello huys. I'm stucked up about Nina story. She must appears after day 44 and now I'm in day 58 and each time I go to the beach bar, I only find out Nani offering beverages. Any help is a thanks. :)

P.S. Also, I'm stucked up in Sarah content. I could't have given her cake yet.
If she doesn't show up you're probably missing a trigger somewhere. If you do a bunch of quests for other girls it will unlock and she'll be there, same for Sarah. Pretty sure you need to go to the store which opens up after an Elsa event in the Cafeteria.

I can’t trigger the Luna event. It tells me to visit her in the bar after day 70, but I can’t trigger it because I haven’t brought the house yet. I only have 2.02 million. Is this a bug? I finished all the storylines up to v10.0.
The house becomes available to be bought after day 55 or something. Did you ask Felicia out on a date yet?

hi been loving this game for multiple updates but anyone know what new ntr we got for which character in this update. As that's what I'm interested in and i kinda want to get to it easier that by randomnly choosing a character to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game keeps getting better and better. Congratulations for your good, hard work. I hope the developers don´t abandon the dark path this game has, the darker the better.

By the way, talking about "dark", are there any ideas to create a Satanic sext, make a Satanic coven with the nuns, transform the cathedral into a Satanic brothel, etc? I love the new Satanic content, and I would like to see more. Perhaps a crazy idea, but what about transform the world into a Satan oriented one?

Keep up the good work.
Thank you very much, some good ideas. The Cathedral will absolutely become way more interesting but I won't spoil the fun.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Thanks a lot, fixed. Will be uploaded in a few days or so.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

If she doesn't show up you're probably missing a trigger somewhere. If you do a bunch of quests for other girls it will unlock and she'll be there, same for Sarah. Pretty sure you need to go to the store which opens up after an Elsa event in the Cafeteria.

Thank you very much, some good ideas. The Cathedral will absolutely become way more interesting but I won't spoil the fun.
Thanks bro. I have the cake right now, but Sarah doesn't appear. Anyways I'll follow your advice. Thx

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
alright, I've been stuck on this one for the past several updates unable to progress:
1649165102262.png

Every time I visit her at the house, it just says "Talk to Emily" and then "How are you?". Nothing happens other than the same conversation over and over. What do?

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Hey Jamleng your game is pretty interesting and even though I don't like some of the aspects I'll still be playing it to the end.
Just wanted to ask, will you give players the choice to shoot that bitch Ramoray's head off in the end because I'm so itching to do just that. There are characters on my hit-list like her, that shithole Don, that fucking prick Gary and the Boss. The world can be cruel but these shits are pure evil.
Anyway just take it as a suggestion. But it would be so satisfying to just blow these assholes up.
Keep up the good work and lots of luck ahead.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hey Jamleng your game is pretty interesting and even though I don't like some of the aspects I'll still be playing it to the end.
Just wanted to ask, will you give players the choice to shoot that bitch Ramoray's head off in the end because I'm so itching to do just that. There are characters on my hit-list like her, that shithole Don, that fucking prick Gary and the Boss. The world can be cruel but these shits are pure evil.
Anyway just take it as a suggestion. But it would be so satisfying to just blow these assholes up.
I'd love to shoot Ramoray in the head too but she's a lot more nuanced than that. If you decline to work for Lewd Paradise at the beginning of the game then you unlock a secret ending where she pretty well moves Heaven and Earth to give the MC and his family a good life. Like ya she definitely comes across as a pure incarnation of evil but there's definitely a little more than that hidden in her head and I hope we can explore that a bit before hopefully blowing her brains out.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
I'd love to shoot Ramoray in the head too but she's a lot more nuanced than that. If you decline to work for Lewd Paradise at the beginning of the game then you unlock a secret ending where she pretty well moves Heaven and Earth to give the MC and his family a good life. Like ya she definitely comes across as a pure incarnation of evil but there's definitely a little more than that hidden in her head and I hope we can explore that a bit before hopefully blowing her brains out.
Oh wait, I also got that ending but I didn't see anything like Ramoray did anything for the MC. But I hope you're right, as crazy as she is, I do hope to see some change in her behavior.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh wait, I also got that ending but I didn't see anything like Ramoray did anything for the MC. But I hope you're right, as crazy as she is, I do hope to see some change in her behavior.
Hilda, who's liver would've already been horrifically damaged lives, and Rose has absolutely no memory of working at Lewd Paradise. There's no hint of anything horrible happening to Sophia or anyone else in the MC's life and he has a happy ending. If I remember right nobody even remembers the MC being in that accident. So she deletes years of trauma from your family's memories, lets the MC keep his new face and body, frees Rose and saves Hilda without ever exploiting any of his loved ones.
Like she's still total trash but she kinda went all out for the MC in that ending and I'm really curious if there's anything left with that side of her to explore.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
alright, I've been stuck on this one for the past several updates unable to progress:
View attachment 1741316

Every time I visit her at the house, it just says "Talk to Emily" and then "How are you?". Nothing happens other than the same conversation over and over. What do?
That's strange. I just had a look and it's very easy to trigger basically not needing anything unless you never sleep in MC's room?
If that's not the case it almost leads me to believe somewhere during the past updates your save file got messed up.

I can take a look at it if you'd like.

Yeah, some characters are written to be hated, lol.
They'll get what's coming for them eventually though so no need to worry about that.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's strange. I just had a look and it's very easy to trigger basically not needing anything unless you never sleep in MC's room?
If that's not the case it almost leads me to believe somewhere during the past updates your save file got messed up.

I can take a look at it if you'd like.

Yeah, some characters are written to be hated, lol.
They'll get what's coming for them eventually though so no need to worry about that.
You mean my room in the mansion? I almost always sleep there. I also bought the house and slept in that room in occassion.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
You mean my room in the mansion? I almost always sleep there. I also bought the house and slept in that room in occassion.
Yeah, that's what I meant. That Emily quest is basically available right after you've met The Boss.
Feel free to pm/post your save file and I can take a look at what's up.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, that's what I meant. That Emily quest is basically available right after you've met The Boss.
Feel free to pm/post your save file and I can take a look at what's up.
I finally got it to trigger. I visited in the evening and went to the living room. Had no idea I had to go to the living room.

Reactions: Jamleng
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes