Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I've played till the end of the update, no more available, both path, but I still have a lot Locke scenes in the gallery, idk how to unlock them, can smb upload a save with all gallery scenes unlocked?
Because of the different paths, it's not possible to unlock the full gallery with one playthrough.
That's because one is fully focused on harem stuff while the other path contains more dark stuff including ntr.

Old saves (from link in op ver 0.8) are not working. Also my saves from previous version don't work. I had my saves and tried to load but everytime i want to go in lab or cells it opens mc's pc. I started new game already.i'm playing on Android btw.
Someone could load old save to game without bug?
You've found yourself a bug. I've fixed it but before uploading that fix I will wait a bit longer to see if anything else is up.
The good news here is that it's not game breaking. If you finish a bunch of other quests Sarah will be there and you can continue her quests normally.

Totally unrelated:
We've decided to change the male protagonist to a female protagonist. The MC no longer will be doing the naughty stuff but will get fucked himself pov style + loads of more lesbian action. It's a genius idea that just works.

female protagonist.png

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I think I found a bug. After completing Lunas storyline whenever I go to the bar and want to talk to her I start talking to the Bartender.

Reactions: Jamleng

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I just wanted to drop by and say that I gave this game a shot and I'm liking it so far. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Chad has to be my absolute favorite character out of everyone.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just wanted to drop by and say that I gave this game a shot and I'm liking it so far. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Chad has to be my absolute favorite character out of everyone.
+1
It's nice to have a Bro, hoping that spit roasts will be on the menu.

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
its a pretty good game, but i have some major disappointments. Mainly... Im guessing it is not complete?
I have a bunch of characters that say "this is it for this version". My biggest disapointment is the principal. I really wanted to enslave her and fuk her.

I admit that there is a lot of women you follow and build relationships with. that is kool. But many finish too early. So why did you follow them to begin with? You get to fuk many other random women, which is kool, but why do you track certain women and not others?? Chloe for instance, you get her pregnant but she isn't one of the main girls.

I was sort of exited starting this game. I saw the girl with gag and chained up (Tanya) and afterward I met the sister Rose, that you "enslave". But you don't really enslave her. She just chills in your area and you build a relationship with her. Then I met the Mayor and principal...
I saw the list of girls and the LOVE/CORRUPTION values and sort of figured you could keep them and build relationships...
or break them and keep them all in cages in an area, like your collection, and fuk/use them however u like.
It's the impression the game gives. But this is what the major let down is...

You should make EVERY girl (especially the mayor and powerful leader women) to be able to enslave and bring to your dungeon... OR build a relationship with them (or for those who are into NTR or femdom or whatever u can do it too).
Instead we follow a few girls, which is ok... but their following has no meaning. You fuk some you don't follow. You keep some you don't follow in the lab and impregnate. You completely do nothing with some you DO follow (principal, never even see her naked exept briefly in a dream)

It makes the game very frustrating and let's down on your expectations.
so to solve this:
either add every girl you interact with in your list of women, or remove those you never get involve with or do some type of consistency.
Ideally, what I meantioned would be best. That you can get every woman and chose them as slaves or whatever. hell ever friendship is kool.

Some women are major disapointments. You put in all this work thinking you will get to own them and do what you want and keep them as your harem slaves (what this game implies it is all about)....
and they disapear. You NEVER see them again. girls like:
Nani-> end of her line options: reset as NPC
- (She goes back to being basic shopkeeper, wtf?)
- release as prostitute.... but you don't get to use her, or whore her out....
- delete character.

how is that an option? you followed her, got her pregnant, did all this.... then she gets messed up, loses the baby.... and those are your options?! they are all the same. You never get to interact with her ever again... what a loss....

Same with Sophia. why bother having her as a character?
She disapears and never is seen of again

Im trying to build a harem here, Im chosing my few options carafully... Im trying to go into dark corrupt paths to enslave them. wtf??

You should have a huge mansion with many rooms for each girl and pick them up one by one and keep them there.
that is what i was expecting!

Reactions: Anonimed

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
basically what I am saying is.... you have a list of women you follow.
midway through the game, you get into the Lab. A bunch of random bitches are in their boxes for you to impregnate....

wtf?? Who are those random women? why did u have a list of women you followed to corrupt? I thought THOSE would end up as your Labratory property to impregnate....

It make choices and game options pointless. and that really ruins a game.

But... the visuals are great and the general idea is fun. It's a good game, just need some better gameplay mecanics logic and fine tuning....

Reactions: Anonimed
Jun 3, 2017
midway through the game, you get into the Lab. A bunch of random bitches are in their boxes for you to impregnate....

wtf?? Who are those random women? why did u have a list of women you followed to corrupt? I thought THOSE would end up as your Labratory property to impregnate....

But... the visuals are great and the general idea is fun. It's a good game, just need some better gameplay mecanics logic and fine tuning....
they're all just characters from different animes for you to fuck, not really relevant to the story.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I kinda get what you're saying but you misunderstood a few things of which one is mentioned above.
This is a game in progress that came out 1.5 years ago. I mean, there are up to 300 events and loads of things to do.
Every update most characters get a bunch of scenes of which the one that gets the most content is decided by the Subscribestars. So if you're wondering why the mayor or the principal don't have heaps of naughty content yet, it's because they're on the back burner.

The way this game evolved is for every character to have a bunch of scenes so you get to know them after which things take off.

Sophia doesn't disappear at all and I'm not sure how you got that impression.

Nani is the only character that's basically finished because of various reasons, mostly technical.

Everything you're asking for is already in the game or at the very least set in motion but it's either darker corruption kind of stuff or starting your own happy harem but not both of them at the same time. ||It's also pretty obvious MC is working towards owning the mansion and a harem on the good path or a brothel kind of thing on the dark path. The whole game is basically a goofy rag to riches kind of story while MC stumbles upon bizarre situations. Slowly changing along the way|| having said that things don't happen overnight but we're seriously working very very hard on this game and it shows if you just check out the updates that have come out in the past year or so.

Reactions: jadih96207

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just finished the update on the light path. I've enjoyed every scene with the girls, really great update.
Was great to see Elsa get some love. She kinda felt like she got put on the backburner for a while but this update totally made up for that. Her scenes were hot, her family was great, her mom is really hot and the story also showed how the MC has grown and developed. He really manned up on a lot of her scenes.
Gonna say again just how much I loved the Luna scene. Her opening up really brought out and added a lot of dimension to her character. I liked her but she really came off as a bimbo before, she's got a lot more depth and motivation all of a sudden.
Hope Mother Theresa is alright lol. Nun scene was super hot all around, really looking forward to the follow up there.
The breeding play with Emilie, Mia, Luna, Elsa and Angelica was all really hot. Was a really good update for impregnation play.
Hilda sleeping scene was really sexy. I want the MC's first time with her for real to be awake but I really hope we get some good sleep sex with her after that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng
Aug 27, 2021

With Nani it's technical problem. Like they say before, Jamleng on this page and on some different page also. IF I remember correctly, asset's for here are no longer available, or something. So They NEEDED to end with her.
Sophia (My favorite char so far) it's kidnapped but still in a story, and you will meet her.
As for principal, and even some student's or other girls. Don't you think that for some of them you need a time to get to their panties? Like, not just "Spread your legs for me" "Ok, I do it because why not". Maybe they need some more story development with them? And maybe dev's didn't write this part of the story yet?
Unfortunately there is no way you will have corrupted harem all for yourself. You either train them for others use, or love them all.
BUT, there is one thing that you mention and I agree with you hole heartedly. We NEED mayor in our harem/service :D

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly Nani I dislike optical from all the "Main" girls. In the end I did restore her because I feel bad and because I hope later I could still turn her down. If there are no plans for this I will reload an older save and let her instead get kidnapped by aliens.

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
I'm stuck on Elsa's storyline. Quest log says to visit her at her house, accessible through the beach. When I go to the beach the only options I have are relax, go to the bar, or Nina's house. I tried them to see if I'm missing something but in all times of the day it's just the normal stuff. Am I supposed to do something else first?

EDIT: nevermind apparently i had to advance Tanya's storyline first.

Last edited:

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
I kinda get what you're saying but you misunderstood a few things of which one is mentioned above.
This is a game in progress that came out 1.5 years ago. I mean, there are up to 300 events and loads of things to do.
Every update most characters get a bunch of scenes of which the one that gets the most content is decided by the Subscribestars. So if you're wondering why the mayor or the principal don't have heaps of naughty content yet, it's because they're on the back burner.

The way this game evolved is for every character to have a bunch of scenes so you get to know them after which things take off.

Sophia doesn't disappear at all and I'm not sure how you got that impression.

Nani is the only character that's basically finished because of various reasons, mostly technical.

Everything you're asking for is already in the game or at the very least set in motion but it's either darker corruption kind of stuff or starting your own happy harem but not both of them at the same time. ||It's also pretty obvious MC is working towards owning the mansion and a harem on the good path or a brothel kind of thing on the dark path. The whole game is basically a goofy rag to riches kind of story while MC stumbles upon bizarre situations. Slowly changing along the way|| having said that things don't happen overnight but we're seriously working very very hard on this game and it shows if you just check out the updates that have come out in the past year or so.

Making a game is hard. Creating the UI, managing assets, sounds, programming... I would know, I am a programmer!
I can use photoshop and have done some quick model modifications in blender (free 3D modelling program) but I hate playing around with models and pictures and assets. It take FOREVER to draw, model, animate, etc. Then one must piece all this together... Ive done all this stuff.
Im not saying this game is crap. Please listen to what I am saying. The presentation is awesome. A LOT of time has gone into this game. I think it is good and more importantly, it is fun.

Now, I know how annoying it is to go through code. To change one little thing and some random issue arise somewhere else. Some time you don't notice until a few versions later and cannot figure out what it is. Ive already had to fix other ppl code and it was a nightmare of surprises....
That being said. The game lacks consistency. I know it's a lot of work... But the player gets lost. You need to organize and track the girls better.
I'd add a girl like Chloe in the girls log tracking. Id all all of them, even the mayor. Even those girls in the Lab you impregnate.
Id fix the issue with Nani. Don't need to get all her assets... just keep her somewhere. when you go there to visit her, you can replay some sex scenes. And she is done. She is one of your girls.
Id add a bunch of rooms in the mansion. One for each girl you will own (which will be all the girls you track in the girl tracker list, which as I said should be all the girls in the game)
I get that that is lots of rooms, so instead, make it 1 room, with the option of girl to bring into it. and then load that room and give options what you can do with the girl.
In the list of girl trackers, Id also order them in such a way to have the main girls up front. Perhaps even have a mark or color to display girls key to the game-story and the more background girls.
And for god's sake, the key ones should be just that. Do not invest a lot of story and work to have her be forgotten.

I did finish Sophia. Love level 3/5 Corruption 4/5 "This is it for this version"
Had sex with her 1 time only. Was gone most of the story. Left after I found her as a streetwalker, that's basically it...

I get that the game is unfinished. I get that. I am merely offering constructive criticism and giving some feedback.
From my perspective, one girl disappears because of "technical" issues. Many are not in the list of girls in the game (Mayor, cafeteria girl, etc) and many in the list are going nowhere, have been abandoned, or are not completed yet. So I think, ok, it's this version. The game is still being updated. I get that. But then.... I notice that There is a lack of consistency in the attention given to each girl. That some non main girls are more involved than others. And I get worried. I wonder if I want to keep following this game, if it knows where it is going.
In game design, which is difficult to make, you need a pay off. You need a balance between boring and easy and difficult and frustrating, but at the end you need to give a reward and head towards a goal.
All I am suggesting for you, is to make the goal a bit more clear, to organize the girls a bit better and clean things up a bit, most UI wise, so it isn't even re-doing the game.
I like what you got and I get you are adding things. I suggest adding a better girl tracker and tying things together with all girls in a room. I know it is heading in this direction.

Another hard part in game design, I find, if the finishing touches. This game is already quite long. I think it's time to start polishing up for the final 30 or so days, as things come together. The harem is built, the mansion filled and the game finalized. The tracking cleaned up and everything coming together. This is the hardest part, mostly kuz developpers are tired of the long hard process up until then.

Anyways I wish you guys good luck and I hope you can see where I am coming from. As a player, this is the main confusion I find. You need to figure out where you are going, get all the girls together and move to this goal for a final. Just a bit of organization and goal orientation.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
Sometimes a good game is not a great game because of one little thing.
Bad controls, or confusing UI, repetive side quests, etc.

Your game has a good UI, nice graphics, good presentation, etc.
But within the UI, The girl's tracker and general game plot is a bit confusing. The direction and organization that is.

The plots are great. All girl university. Corrupting girls in a church. all this is so fun and great.

it's like having an inventory system with items that are useless, items with confusing names and icons that don't match.

A small fix to tie it to the relevance of the game can go a long way.
It's a minor irritation that affects the gameplay in a major way.

Once this is polished out, there will always be people who want more plot with one girl and less with another. More NTR or none. You cannot please everyone. Ppl have different tastes. This is what is difficult in game design, fleshing out feedback. Figuring out what matters and what does not. And I think, a more organized girl tracker would be good. In fact, Id even add a section with a brief description of the girl. There are so many I forget what name is what too. Id add "this is my mother" or "the girl works at this bar" or "My childhood friend" and maybe a brief history scroll window so ppl who skipped dialog a bit fast and missed something can get a reminder.
This last part is a lot of work and not necessary, just shooting ideas. The point is, the user experience. To reduce confusion and give ease. But, it's a balance. Holding players by the hand, long drawn out tutorials, too much description, can be annoying and overwhelming too. That's why the scroll window with history might actually be a bad idea. 1 short sentence "this is my mother" might just suffice.

Do you get where Im coming from? Anyways, in the end just do you. I think the product is decent. I just think it can be above with some polishing.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes