Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply, another concern of mine is that there is no way to ensure the events and story progression are in proper order, and going by the guide after every event is a bit bothersome since sandbox feature implies figuring out things on your own. There were many instances when I had already completed an event and then I was playing some others with no traces of the particular event ever being completed. Please look into it if possible.
Cheers, that should be improved A LOT in the coming version.

New stuff? Like mc/Mom/Rose/Emily foursome in love route? :love: :KEK:
Just joking, Mom+Mc sex scenes are enough to make us happy.
There is a foursome but not with the fam. There are also a bunch of naughty scenes with Hilda with the most interesting one being on the dark path though. Hilda is the poll winner for 0.11 so we'll work on that.

Generally though, for LTA 0.10 the focus was on other girls that were in need of new content to balance things out a bit.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
That stuff was fixed a few months ago but never got updated on F95.

Here are the updated links:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega

Might as well wait with playing the game till the new update comes out though, lots of awesome new stuff.
Hey Jamleng,
I love your game.
I know I am in no position to request anything but are there any plans to add a crotch tatoo for one of the girls?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hey Jamleng,
I love your game.
I know I am in no position to request anything but are there any plans to add a crotch tatoo for one of the girls?
Never really thought of doing that but sure, why not.

The Emily x Nina x MC scene will that be available too or no?
That was a small scene request by a subscriber which does not fit in the story just yet. It will become available to the public eventually but not in 0.10.

madperso

Dec 15, 2021
Hey man! Great game honestly, I think it's super underrated compared to some of the other more popular games out there. Just a question, what's an ETA on the public release of .10?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hey man! Great game honestly, I think it's super underrated compared to some of the other more popular games out there. Just a question, what's an ETA on the public release of .10?
Thank you very much!

The ETA is somewhere between 36-48 hours from this post. I'm still remaking a bunch of the older stuff but almost done.

I believe everything together for the coming single 0.10 update is over 4200 images/animations of which about 1200 are remakes, loads of coding done to improve the player experience and every single bug got fixed + lots of more stuff that I will put in the patch notes when I update the game here on March 31.

I hope everyone will enjoy it and we're always happy to hear what you guys think since we absolutely listen to feedback.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Reactions to 0.10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah, this is the most amazing post we ever had, I even gave a heads up to Xo Mo. I've read it thoroughly and I will read it again later as well. You've got some interesting ideas there that we might follow up upon. Your eye for detail is just absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed reading all of it. You're a legend, thanks a ton for taking the time to write that.

As for technicalities, I'll get rid of the loops you've mentioned that were not supposed to be there.
I'll look into those save file slots that I was never aware of.
And lastly, for the first journal pages, it works but it's a bit different as it requires arrows keys + the enter key to navigate through them.

is there incest mother and son in this game?
There is although it's not the main focus but plenty of fun to be had.

Does anyone have 0.9.2 save files?
I changed to play in laptop and lazy to start from the beginning.
In the OP there are save files that link to version 0.8. If you want a newer save file, we can help you out on discord.

first time playing the game. how do i enter the cheat codes?
Have fun! That stuff unlocks when the game actually opens up after day 12 on the PC in MC's room.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And lastly, for the first journal pages, it works but it's a bit different as it requires arrows keys + the enter key to navigate through them.
Yeah, I thought that might be the case. Luckily there are only two pages so wanting to flip through several of them quickly isn't a problem. Unless all the girls who don't currently have a journal get one, of course. Probably good to still bind closing it, since that doesn't conflict with navigation.

Reactions: Jamleng
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes