Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
RE: NTR: It's avoidable.
Player gets to choose if or when he wishes to NOT share any of his potential love interests.
There are 2 married MILFs (side characters). 6 divorced/widow potential love interests. + Others yet to be fleshed out.
Player will never see NTR content if they choose to take care of their own love interests personally. The choice menu clearly notes any possible Dark Path "sharing" or "NTR" consequences in advance.
Wouldn't be concerned by the comment, not like it contributed much to the discussion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Great game btw. Agreed with the reaction comment above, would love to "upgrade" Hilda

Reactions: Xo Mo

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I am nearly done playing this update for the whole day and I to say I really love it. The new eastereggs to old and new themes. The way the story unfolds is really a new experience. I look forward for next month or two to sink my whole day to another beautiful update.

Honestly of all those big update games so far this is the one that I anticipate the most and that is not leaving ripped open holes in me needing to know how it continues.

Reactions: Jamleng and Xo Mo

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
what is the futa stuff in this game anyway. is there alot or little.
I haven't played the new update yet so idk if there's anything new. In the previous version it was just a sex worker in the alley in the city that you could only meet at night. Unless there's a new one it's just the one scene

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
wait do we play as Randy Marsh?

that explains the NTR tag...
Sadly not. That's a fake-teacher clip starring Randy and Ruby.
Ruby has been focusing too much on her "cheerleading career" resulting in bad grades and detention...

Probably one of the best adult game scenes ever created. True story.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
What happens with his older sister during the prologue? There was a scene with her and Chad and it looked like they were fighting, but I backtracked to go a different path thinking I could see it later. I never did get to see it, not really worth clicking through all that again but anyone remember? Did they just fight/breakup or something?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
They end up breaking up as far as I remember, and (then again I've been playing the game since version 0.92 but now with version 0.10 will have to see the changes) later on it is shown that Chad is still around on his own, just without Rose anymore, as she is then later seen in the mansion. Again this is from what I played on version 0.92 and it's prologue.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
They broke up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not fully directed at you but I sort of feel when it comes to other games that this thread is like half a "let's make a 'funny' comment" even though I never played the game kind of thing.

What this game actually needs is players that check out the whole game and drop a comment on what they think about it.
In 1.5 years time this became one of the largest adult games out there with lots of interesting stuff going on.

Sarcastic or avoidable/optional/non-existing ntr depending on how you wish to play based comments because of some tag is just pointless. I've had to deal with a lot of unneeded shit including a Patreon ban because of people that. All the information that one needs is in the first two posts of this thread, it doesn't get much clearer.

I for one am very proud of what the game has become and I'm happy to invest a shit ton of time into this together with Xo Mo since we're both having fun creating the world and all of its stories. What we need is actual feedback and not some lame-ass oneliner comment that doesn't help anyone.

Thank you for your great contribution to this topic.
Read the message above. No such thing as beta cucks in this game though.
"No such thing as beta cucks in this game though."
This makes me sad.
I'll still try the game tho.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I haven't finished much of the update but I loved the light Luna event. The sex scenes were really good, the perspective looked good, the animations were great, the roleplay was really sexy, overall the scene was just really hot. Was totally surprised by Luna wanting to go exclusive with the MC. Wasn't expecting that from her yet but the scene really worked. Except for Luna's backstory, which really helped develop her, the scene was really sweet and wholesome, loved it.

Mr.Qwertyzz

Aug 28, 2021
I've played till the end of the update, no more available, both path, but I still have a lot Locke scenes in the gallery, idk how to unlock them, can smb upload a save with all gallery scenes unlocked?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes