Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Slightly offtopic but as today whas the Detective Conan Movie day on Pro7MAXX I just had to think of this game when it whas about fighting the men in black. Looking forward for more updates of this game and helping the FIB to defeat the organization though I think there should be first more story updates for the other girls stories. From my point of view every hit against the organization is something big to look forward.

Reactions: Jamleng

littless

Sep 3, 2020
i downloaded the good path save ,if i go normally with quest for all characters i can get the good ending ? i am asking becouse when i play i am always going bad path

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
i downloaded the good path save ,if i go normally with quest for all characters i can get the good ending ? i am asking becouse when i play i am always going bad path
There are three path choices that are important.
One each for Sophia/Lily & Sarah and another big one for the rest.
Theorethically you could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
and can still choose in the big choice the good path that will bring the organization down and get you an exclusive harem that can even get breed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: littless

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Theorethically you could
and
and can still choose in the big choice the good path that will bring the organization down and get you an exclusive harem that can even get breed.
Or the other way around; I like corrupting girls on the dark path but have no interest in watching somebody else corrupt Sophia. If we can't corrupt her ourself then I'll stick with the good path for her and Lily.

Dorraken

Jan 4, 2022
I'm completely stuck, I have every character quest complete up to the meet the boss point aside from Sarah and Sophia, I can't trigger the helmet man or the boss meeting and I have no idea where to go from here, I'm on day103 and have no idea what to do next at this point.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi I'm stuck at this Elsa path, I should go to the store to buy self defense device but it can't progress, it says to progress Elsa's story 1st, but I've been to everywhere and no more Elsa event. Last one I got was when the mc is peeping Felicia in the toilet and Elsa was there.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
the game crashes when i load my save from the previous version and press rollback
This probably has to do with an outdated save file from earlier versions although this is the first time I've heard about this.
On the first page of this thread there are two save files available for good/dark paths which should work fine. If they don't feel free to contact me and gladly send you a bunch of my own save files.

any cuckold scenes in this game?
Out of up to 300 events there are only 2 actual cuckold events. Then there a bunch of sharing events and all of those are optional. This game is a story where you can decide on the fetishes you want to see but there is no focus on any specifics and all have alternative scenes and even those can be skipped/ignored if they get a bit too funky.

I'm completely stuck, I have every character quest complete up to the meet the boss point aside from Sarah and Sophia, I can't trigger the helmet man or the boss meeting and I have no idea where to go from here, I'm on day103 and have no idea what to do next at this point.
He automatically shows up at day 68. If he doesn't it means you either haven't unlocked the laboratory or still have to do a Stacy quest or something. Basically, you are missing a trigger somewhere with one of the girls that don't say "Wait for the boss".

If you're still stuck, feel free to drop your save file in discord and you'll be sorted out very quickly.

Hi I'm stuck at this Elsa path, I should go to the store to buy self defense device but it can't progress, it says to progress Elsa's story 1st, but I've been to everywhere and no more Elsa event. Last one I got was when the mc is peeping Felicia in the toilet and Elsa was there.
When you're stuck on a character, visit a bunch of the other girls and it will happen.
In this case, it's linked to Emily and the cathedral quests up till day 40 or so.

If you're still stuck, feel free to drop your save file in discord and you'll be sorted out very quickly.

ou vai ter mais atualização
Eu tive que usar o Google translate então desculpe-me se entendi a pergunta incorretamente. Lewd Town Adventures é um jogo em desenvolvimento.

Estamos lançando grandes atualizações a cada dois meses e nos esforçamos para fazer um dos maiores/mais lascivos jogos adultos lá fora e até agora conseguimos, mas não está absolutamente terminado.

Aug 9, 2018
Theorethically you could
and
If you don't mind, I'm curious and too much of a softie to do it myself- how does
And do you have to
or is that tied to the Big Good/Evil choice?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you don't mind, I'm curious and too much of a softie to do it myself- how does
And do you have to
or is that tied to the Big Good/Evil choice?
I don't believe it's explained how exactly showing Lily the picture changes what's going on on the other side of town. I think it just was required to give him a reason to corrupt her, and Sophia is tied to her with no way to corrupt one and not the other. I still hope that there will be a chance to corrupt the pair of them ourself if we want to corrupt them without involving NTR. As for Sarah, she isn't developed that far yet, there may or may not be an option to keep her as your own personal toy on her dark route rather than selling her.

jak3saw

Jan 14, 2020
sometimes its funny/confusing how ppl use version format ^^
i might be old school but in my eyes just going by version the game just went from 90% (0.9) done to 10% (0.10/0.1 would be the same in most cases ^^) xD
im not hating im just having a laugh ^^
and before anyone asks any version above 1.0 would extra content (outside of the main scope/plan) and bugfixing ;)

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes