BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Thank you! Sadly you have to wait and see as won't say anything since I never give out spoilers.
As for your suggestion, it's a good one and it will probably going to be something like that but bigger.
I'm glad to hear you like my suggestion and I'm excited to see how you can improve on it and sadly I think it's going to be a couple update before seeing it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jamleng you are awesome

Reactions: Xo Mo

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
As a big fan of The Lost Boys, it's one of the main theme songs in the film...
"Beauty Has Her Way"
by Mummy Calls
Xo Mo thank you for letting me know and kind of feel silly now I should have recognized the song and The Lost Boys is one of my favorite movies since I seen it when I was 9 years old oops I show my age lol :LOL: and Xo Mo your taste in music totally rocks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xo Mo

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Will there be more graphical birth scenes for other girls beside
?

(Probably the only non-Japanese Ren'py VN that dares to put graphical birth in along with actual pregnancy. Kudos to the dev.)
That scene has awoken something inside of me and I... I still don't know how I feel about it

HaveAGreatDay

May 17, 2022
I cant tell if I have finished everything on the dark path... All of the women's quests in the quest log... but I cant tell if there will be more stuff with the Don / Big Boss. It seems like there is a big conclusion I am missing at the end but I dont know how to trigger it.

UI Changes I strongly suggest to the dev for this game:
1. For repeat interactions with characters I wish there was a button to skip everything up until you need to make decision. Having to go through all of that dialog again (exp. When it is exactly the same) Is super boring and Un-Fun having to go through all of that dialog & other stuff again.

2. Choices you have have already selected would be Grayed out or whatever so you know what you already did that selection. But you can choose them again if you want.

3. Make it clearer what the hell (NTR) and other stuff like that means. I have no idea what means and I had to close out game to go look up what means. If you use stuff like that if it should be explained for the player.

4. Make the font look way more different for things being said vs things being thought. I did not understand for long what the difference was
Edit. >> #1 is already in the game, I am an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
1. For repeat interactions with characters I wish there was a button to skip everything up until you need to make decision. Having to go through all of that dialog again (exp. When it is exactly the same) Is super boring and Un-Fun having to go through all of that dialog & other stuff again.
Renpy has a skip function built into the engine. Either press the skip button at the bottom of the screen, hold the control button or press the tab button.
3. Make it clearer what the hell (NTR) and other stuff like that means. I have no idea what means and I had to close out game to go look up what means. If you use stuff like that if it should be explained for the player.
NTR is the best description for it and if you're getting into adult games then it's a term you should learn. Just about anyone in these communities is going to know what it at least generally means off the top of their head and if it takes you out of the game for a few seconds to look up then that's honestly time well spent. Whether you're trying to find NTR content or avoid it it's a term you should know on these kinds of sites.

Anyway, have a great day.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
UI Changes I strongly suggest to the dev for this game:
Have you tried Skip? It works for seen text and in settings you can also set it for all text.
On windows it's ctrl or tab.

Having a selection for NTR and Vanilla in the gallery would be nice :D

Reactions: HaveAGreatDay

HaveAGreatDay

May 17, 2022
Thanks for the reply xomo.

Is there any answer for this part?
I cant tell if I have finished everything on the dark path... All of the women's quests in the quest log... but I cant tell if there will be more stuff with the Don / Big Boss. It seems like there is a big conclusion I am missing at the end but I dont know how to trigger it.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply xomo.

Is there any answer for this part?
We need some more information about that. If the journal states "This is it for this version" for every character, you're done.
In a normal playthrough, without skipping many days the game's content is finished around day 100.

On that note:
The new update will be done in about 30 to 40-ish days.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
2. Doable, as I have seen a few games where once you make a menu choice, rolling back or returning to that menu of selections has the one you clicked greyed out. It would require a lot of variables to be added, to track the choices, but it's doable. IDK if we will do it, though, because it may break some returning players' save files.
Rolling back blocking other choices is a Renpy builtin, it shouldn't need any custom variables. That said I wouldn't suggest using it, I don't think it would fit the style of the game at all. It's more for giving the choices in choice-heavy VNs more sticking power rather than the kind of sandbox we have here. And is a questionable design decision anyway when players can just save and reload instead.
As for simply highlighting choices that have been made before, that's also available using built-in functionality. The choice screen controls in-game menus, and each menu item passed to the screen has a chosen field that tells if it has ever been chosen before.

Dec 12, 2021
Is there a walkthrough, chart, or guide on the effects of my choices?

I'm (Somewhat) enjoying playing the game, though there are some parts where I'm extremely uncomfortable with.

However whenever a choice pops up, and because this game has told me choices matter, I keep feeling like if I pick the wrong options I'm going to enter scenes or scenarios I feel really uncomfortable with.

Reactions: AX333

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is there a walkthrough, chart, or guide on the effects of my choices?

I'm (Somewhat) enjoying playing the game, though there are some parts where I'm extremely uncomfortable with.

However whenever a choice pops up, and because this game has told me choices matter, I keep feeling like if I pick the wrong options I'm going to enter scenes or scenarios I feel really uncomfortable with.
Choices that alter the game in a very big way are marked with Good Path/Dark Path.
Good Path Sophia is mellow and doesn't have anything crazy going on while the Dark Path goes really far in a pretty bad kind of way.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Choices that alter the game in a very big way are marked with Good Path/Dark Path.
Good Path Sophia is mellow and doesn't have anything crazy going on while the Dark Path goes really far in a pretty bad kind of way.
Still hoping that we might get a route between those two extremes, it's odd that he's running around corrupting everyone else except for Sophie and Lilly.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, both women have a side story of their own. After the first opportunity to give Lilly the drug, their story takes a turn and MC can either go good and help or be careless and Kharma causes something NTR twisty to happen to someone. Depending on Lilly's corruption levels, as well as what choice player makes with Sophia, Lilly has 2 dark trajectories and 2 'good' trajectories.
Yeah, and I'm not into that, I want to corrupt them, not watch someone else do it. But avoiding the NTR puts them on the good path, and so far it seems like at that point he totally forgets about corrupting them. Obviously I've only played up to 0.10 so far, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, and I'm not into that, I want to corrupt them, not watch someone else do it. But avoiding the NTR puts them on the good path, and so far it seems like at that point he totally forgets about corrupting them. Obviously I've only played up to 0.10 so far, though.
That's because the good paths have way less corruption in general, they will never get corrupted as they're MC's childhood friend/neighbor. As for making another completely different path for that, sorry but it's not going to happen because the workload is already very intense as it is, let alone for two extra characters.

I know it's not your thing but you could check out the dark paths when 0.11 comes out since it has a lot more corruption and gives you a very different experience. All naughty scenes you don't want to see are skippable.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's because the good paths have way less corruption in general, they will never get corrupted as they're MC's childhood friend/neighbor. As for making another completely different path for that, sorry but it's not going to happen because the workload is already very intense as it is, let alone for two extra characters.

I know it's not your thing but you could check out the dark paths when 0.11 comes out since it has a lot more corruption and gives you a very different experience. All naughty scenes you don't want to see are skippable.
I'm afraid that post is pretty confusing. They won't get corrupted because they're his childhood friend and neighbour? Like Emily, Hilda, etc.? It didn't stop him before.
And I'm not quite understanding the rest either, at the end you say 0.11 will have more corruption with a different experience but before you said that a different corruption path for them won't happen?

Aug 27, 2021
It would be cool to corrupt everyone but without selling them at the same time, just for our private harem. But I understand that it requires a lot of additional work. So I don't expect to see it, and that's ok.

Wait? Lily have 2 different trajectories for both paths? Have you considered write full walkthrough in pdf format? That could be helpful, yet, again if it's too much additional work, than it's ok.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm afraid that post is pretty confusing. They won't get corrupted because they're his childhood friend and neighbour? Like Emily, Hilda, etc.? It didn't stop him before.
And I'm not quite understanding the rest either, at the end you say 0.11 will have more corruption with a different experience but before you said that a different corruption path for them won't happen?
Now I am confused as well. In the post above yours, you asked for a route in between the dark/good paths for Sophia/Lilly.
This is something we can't do because of the workload that's already involved with creating a game like this.

As for things not making sense, I figured it out since you play both paths which I kind of forgot. I'm sorry about that.

It would be cool to corrupt everyone but without selling them at the same time, just for our private harem. But I understand that it requires a lot of additional work. So I don't expect to see it, and that's ok.

Wait? Lily have 2 different trajectories for both paths? Have you considered write full walkthrough in pdf format? That could be helpful, yet, again if it's too much additional work, than it's ok.
Cheers for the post, I kind of answered it on the post above. As for Lilly, she does not have different trajectories for both paths except for a hidden ending that less than 1% of the players probably will be able to find.
A walkthrough is something that we want to do for sure but with soon over 350 events it's quite the project.

Don't quote me on this since I pretty much always know what to do, but I personally think that with the journal combined with sticking to good/dark paths and saving before a couple of choices it's fairly straightforward.

Besides, I like to have a bunch of "secret" stuff in the game that's not easy to find. I think players that only follow the journal miss out on quite a bunch of stuff, and I'm okay with that. The bigger the game gets, the more complicated it becomes for a single person to have the exact same playthrough as someone else which I think is kind of awesome.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes