BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
All of a sudden - the encounter with Stella works. Thanks. Meanwhile I am beginning to regret taking the dark path with Sarah. It really is dark. Fantastic game though. Up there in my top 10.
oh shit I know what you mean and what she said to the MC that didn't just make my heart drop I also was tearing up and I wouldn't be surprised if Jamleng and Xo Mo was really super famous writers and it would be so cool if one of them actually was Stephen King his's books are pretty damn dark and whoever they really are there one hell of a writer and I'm ready for the new update I have a box of tissues for wiping my tears okay okay maybe much thicker than tears :LOL:

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Mostly, to put it lightly, because of some very sad people. This lead to Patreon playing the game and they came up with quite a list of things that had to be changed which to this day I don't agree with.

Corruption = no consent = rape.
Emily, Mia and Nina were seen as loli thus being underage.
Mc was an adopted orphan but that still counted as incest in their eyes.

If they actually applied those rules to their platform, half of the games on their website would have had to be kicked off Patreon.

Simpy put, they demanded we remove half the content and change many of the characters which is just crazy. Instead of changing the entire game, we abandoned Patreon and went for Subscribe Star instead.
good Subscribe Star is the only real place where creators can make what they want and have complete freedom on what they want to do with their creations

Reactions: hofom77573

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Since we talk abot paths, is there any indicator or special reaction from npcs on which path i am, i placed my savegames a bit random and dont really know which one is which now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good a new update, time to restart a good path game again.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Anyone have an idea how to unlock the living room?
I was hoping that the new update would solve this problem, but unfortunately...
LR.jpg

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Jamleng Quick question, is Emily ever going to get drugged or join the dark path? She’s the only main family member that’s missing the corruption aspect of the game. I’ve been looking forward to some dark path scenes with her for awhile.

P.s. love the game and can’t wait to play the latest update!
while sobbing not the adorable little sister oh noooooooooo:LOL: and if Jamleng decided to add Emily into the dark path I'll still play it when I finish the good path and when I play the dark path they'll be tears in my eyes because I got emotionally attached to all them when I was playing the good path because the storyline for the good path was so damn good

• Haha
Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Nelly6969

Jul 10, 2020
I know free version of update wasn't coming out till late august but I hope that now windows is out that MacBook will follow shortly too

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wanted to try this game mainly for the pregnancy content, do you think it is worth it or nah?
I have not played in a while now but the only pregnancy there was, was minor content but that could have changed in the last 3 updates.
Still to me it was worth the play back then and I think the pregnancy content will be more and is why I am given it another try now.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes