BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
So question about femdom content in the game.
I only enjoy Girl x Guy femdom is this in the game? The previews only show girls dominating girls...
it's optional and one of the girls you meet in the mansion is a dominatrix and I admit it not my cup of tea and I will still enjoy the game even if femdom actually was part of the game

lonespark

Feb 7, 2021
Just past the prolog, does not taking the money from Hilda raise some invisible stat, or am I just making things needlessly harder for myself trying to "do the right thing" when the game doesn't actually care?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Just past the prolog, does not taking the money from Hilda raise some invisible stat, or am I just making things needlessly harder for myself trying to "do the right thing" when the game doesn't actually care?
honestly, I think it doesn't matter if you take the money or don't take the money from Hilda/Mom and money is easy to make in the in the game and there's a money cheat it's "Greedisgood"

Reactions: Xo Mo

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
So I know the answer, I bit the bullet. Yes and no. One of the girls becomes a huge slut and fucks just about everybody after a time skip, everything happens off screen (unavoidable). After that time skip (MC was in a coma) you can control whether or not she continues to fuck others. So to others it might be ok and others no way.
That's not bad, if, there's the big word, we are playing after said event. As in, now we pickup and turn her into our personal plaything. But I don't want to be playing mc, when it happens, and definitely don't want too see it.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
That's not bad, if, there's the big word, we are playing after said event. As in, now we pickup and turn her into our personal plaything. But I don't want to be playing mc, when it happens, and definitely don't want too see it.
byran47, unfortunately, misinterpreted the situation.
It is made very clear that the character has not been prolific. She has instead been awaiting her new 'Master' the entire time. Sure, she got implants as directed by her supervisors, but otherwise, she's just been enjoying her time in a new place with a vast library of books to read.
Nowhere in the script does it say she has been with anyone.

In fact, she even mentions this when MC first makes love to her:
"I haven't been with anyone for 3 years, <MC>. THREE YEARS!!"
You guys are quoting stuff from a very early release 2 years ago. LTA v0.1 was very different from what it is nowadays.

Sep 20, 2020
I searched the threads regarding the choice about taking liver from the doctor. Everyone is saying that if I refuse the deal then Hilda dies. But I just refused the offer, and Hilda successfully had her operation on day 37. The MC's internal monologue even says that he got it from Dr ramroy when the sis asks him how he got a liver. Is this a bug?

And what happens if I accept the Doctor's deal? Will it lead to a femdom scene? Femdom is a huge turnoff for me and that's why I'm asking

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I searched the threads regarding the choice about taking liver from the doctor. Everyone is saying that if I refuse the deal then Hilda dies. But I just refused the offer, and Hilda successfully had her operation on day 37. The MC's internal monologue even says that he got it from Dr ramroy when the sis asks him how he got a liver. Is this a bug?

And what happens if I accept the Doctor's deal? Will it lead to a femdom scene? Femdom is a huge turnoff for me and that's why I'm asking
are you playing version 11.2 if not you're playing the version that was leaked not too long ago and femdom is avoidable

Sep 20, 2020
are you playing version 11.2 if not you're playing the version that was leaked not too long ago and femdom is avoidable
Yes I'm playing 11.2. I'm just asking that why is the MC saying that he got the liver from the doctor even though I refused her offer? And Hilda didn't die (I just wanted to see the secret ending).

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Yes I'm playing 11.2. I'm just asking that why is the MC saying that he got the liver from the doctor even though I refused her offer? And Hilda didn't die (I just wanted to see the secret ending).
I am going to see if I can get the same results and I think you caught something both of them missed

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I am going to see if I can get the same results and I think you caught something both of them missed
You are right and I wish I knew about this sooner. I recently found out that the event never triggers and never has been triggering for the past year. It's probably one of the biggest fails I've come across regarding the game as it's quite confusing for players, to say the least.

I've already fixed that a few weeks back and it will be in 0.12 when it comes out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, femdom is connected to Eva and you can skip/avoid/walk away from all her invitations if you're not into that stuff.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
does it matter what order i do quests in? also when do i get the first choice that splits path
Kinda, try to do the events as they come out. You might run into continuity errors if you let a questline drag out too long, but you probably won't run into anything game breaking.
Your first path split is I believe on the Sophia questline. It's a possible early look at the dark path where a childhood friend who has a crush on the MC gets kidnapped, addicted to drugs, repeatedly gang raped and turned into a street whore who only wants to get high, get filled and humiliate the MC. Otherwise she's the absolute sweetest thing ever, still in love with the MC and both her and her mother have hearts of absolute gold.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Kinda, try to do the events as they come out. You might run into continuity errors if you let a questline drag out too long, but you probably won't run into anything game breaking.
Your first path split is I believe on the Sophia questline. It's a possible early look at the dark path where a childhood friend who has a crush on the MC gets kidnapped, addicted to drugs, repeatedly gang raped and turned into a street whore who only wants to get high, get filled and humiliate the MC. Otherwise she's the absolute sweetest thing ever, still in love with the MC and both her and her mother have hearts of absolute gold.
yeah iv just done that quest im always gonna choose good path dont really like being a dick in these games, also not sure if there was a way to avoid what happened to hilda so i just hope a way presents itself to rescue her

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
yeah iv just done that quest im always gonna choose good path dont really like being a dick in these games, also not sure if there was a way to avoid what happened to hilda so i just hope a way presents itself to rescue her
I also had the same question about Hilda, and this is what Xo Mo said Lewd Town Adventures is a wild ride with deep emotions. What happens to Hilda is inevitable. What you choose to do about it shows a logical outcome. It is meant to inspire empathy and compassion. It's all part of the story and the plan going forward.

If you play the good path, the consequences are subtle but have deep impact on her future.
If you play the dark path, the consequences are blatant and disturbing - as the dark path is meant to be.

I literally just wrote one good path scene for a future update. It deals with some of what happens to her, while moving everything forward.

Many new events are in progress, outlined, and planned - on both paths. How we get there is the fun part.

PS Xo Mo, I hope you don't mind that I used this to reply

• Hey there
Reactions: Xo Mo

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
I need help.
I cant visit the store, i cant take outside Tanya and i cant get to the bar. What to do ? Im on 53 day.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes