Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Jus
Yes, we have known about that for a while now. It is one of the tragedies of a corrupt government controlling or not controlling the lives of their citizens - up to and including if they are worthy of being left alive or harvested for money paid by rich people to collect organs, tissues, and DNA. Not everyone knows of it. It's disgusting and tragic, but we who stay informed of human rights issues globally know.

IDK if it was me or JAM who wrote that.
Just a question why pick Philippines ?? Instead of thinking of a fictional country ?? In the warning it said all of this our fictional and you pick Philippines but Philippines is not fictional it's a real country hahaha and fot reference we dont use the word mafia here the equivalent of it here is sindikato means syndicate unlike mafia sindikato is pure evil and no redeeming qualities

Last edited:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Jus

Just a question why pick Philippines ?? Instead of thinking of a fictional country ?? In the warning it said all of this our fictional and you pick Philippines but Philippines is not fictional it's a real country hahaha and fot reference we dont use the word mafia here the equivalent of it here is sindikato means syndicate unlike mafia sindikato is pure evil and no redeeming qualities
Welcome to the serbia and russia club, buddy.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm a big fan of South Park and in a way, I try to incorporate similarities. This game is like 30% satire, with lots of spoofs and lots of stories/jokes of which some hold truth in them.
The story is fictional but it also plays in the current time/world and has hundreds of references, maybe even over a thousand.
The Philippines is known for plenty of good things but sadly also for organ harvesting/trade/tourism as it was big news a while ago although I read things have been improving since then. There are other countries that hold a dark side as well but at the moment of writing that line your country just popped up first.

Basically, it's just a semi-dark joke that shouldn't be taken too seriously. The same goes for the Cathedral girls(blasphemy) or certain characters saying obscure things. The game also references other countries, news, current world situations, and plenty of other subjects that get made fun of, sometimes in a very subtle way. It's not meant to be offensive at all.
I think one should be able to joke about things no matter the subject.

Dark jokes are like clean water, not everyone gets it. Is that joke tasteless? Possibly, but it's just a joke with no ill intent made.

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
I'm a big fan of South Park and in a way, I try to incorporate similarities. This game is like 30% satire, with lots of spoofs and lots of stories/jokes of which some hold truth in them.
The story is fictional but it also plays in the current time/world and has hundreds of references, maybe even over a thousand.
The Philippines is known for plenty of good things but sadly also for organ harvesting/trade/tourism as it was big news a while ago although I read things have been improving since then. There are other countries that hold a dark side as well but at the moment of writing that line your country just popped up first.

Basically, it's just a semi-dark joke that shouldn't be taken too seriously. The same goes for the Cathedral girls(blasphemy) or certain characters saying obscure things. The game also references other countries, news, current world situations, and plenty of other subjects that get made fun of, sometimes in a very subtle way. It's not meant to be offensive at all.
I think one should be able to joke about things no matter the subject.

Dark jokes are like clean water, not everyone gets it. Is that joke tasteless? Possibly, but it's just a joke with no ill intent made.
I get it dude hahaha when i saw philippines there im shocked and laugh at the same time im good with dark joke hahaha im just curious tho. Btw why I can't unlock the store ?? I meet elsa in the cafeteria but the store is still locked that's why i can't visit the girl in the cell. Thankss

Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I get it dude hahaha when i saw philippines there im shocked and laugh at the same time im good with dark joke hahaha im just curious tho. Btw why I can't unlock the store ?? I meet elsa in the cafeteria but the store is still locked that's why i can't visit the girl in the cell. Thankss
Thanks, glad to hear that:) You're still early in the game if you haven't unlocked the store yet. If you want quick answers Discord is the place for help, especially since I'm not sure what you're missing. In general though, if something doesn't happen, complete other quests in the journal. For the store and bar to open you're going to have to complete a bunch of Emily quests.

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
I manage to unlock the store and now im stuck in the quest where i should find a suitable test subject at the school pool i talk to all of the girls and nothing happened coz of that i cant trigger the quest fot stella and ramrey im at day 60

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Just finished the dark path and all i can say is its so fking good man i love the dark path especially the torture of Stacy and felicia godamn hot i find it really good i like how they got screwed woooohhh amazing and i would love to get more scene wih ma girl roxy sheshhh dark path is good but i feel like the dark path is not dark enough but given it's still ongoing its good there's a room for more darker story for this i like the dark path mc he's dope and sometimes dumb hahahah my rate is 9/10 im not gonna play the light path vanilla is not my thing. I love this game but im kinda curious whats the scene difference of light and dark i mean in dark Sarah didn't get her limbs but in light she get the limbs from what i red herr

Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Small glitch:
I've got the talk with Lois about Linus twice.
The second time was when visiting Roxy.
I'm not quite sure when the first time happened. I guess it was when talking about Sarah's rehab.

Anon777888

Oct 24, 2022
Amazing game. Not particularly proud of it... but over the years I have played quite.the.catalog of these games and I'll give a very specific award:

The impreg dirty talk is top of the line. Best impreg writing in a game I've played. I mean, seriously guys help me out here but I don't think I've seen it quite so explicit in other games which is sad because it's super fucking hot. At most in other games it's a "ohh cum inside me" "ok".

Love how it's so fucking over the top and it keeps going and going and going with the "make me late", make me a mommy, etc. A light, minimalist, optional X-Ray for those scenes would add even more in my opinion, but I know X-Ray is super hard for 3D games.

Idk how big we the preggo crowd are but thanks, that was super hot. Even showing the full pregnancy path and the actual birth with Nina. Actual clapping. Light path FTW. Also I totally didn't see Nina's baby and think "we should wait a few years and then do the same with her". Because that would be totally immoral. ...right? Definitely didn't immediately think that. Is that in the plans?

Just one question, I think I "100%"ed it. All people say their paths are finished. By that time is Hilda molestation at night locked? I used to be able to, now at 100% I can't anymore. Guessing putting a bun in mom and aunt's oven is for later updates?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamleng and Xo Mo

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Small glitch:
I've got the talk with Lois about Linus twice.
The second time was when visiting Roxy.
I'm not quite sure when the first time happened. I guess it was when talking about Sarah's rehab.
Cheers, I'll look into it.

Reactions to 0.12.2:
Got around to playing the Christmas Special today, Merry Christmas y'all!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers! You did show me that one, worked out perfectly. As for the event itself, they've been together for a very long time so they are kinda bored with each other, just another goofy event that I thought was funny.

The game is excellent but unfortunately on android the more you are towards the end the more it tends to crash if you advance too quickly on the dialogues.
That's something I've never heard before and sadly I can't do much about it. I think the problem may be on your side and could have to do with outdated drivers.

*snippy snip*
Thank you very much for the kind words!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anon777888

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I enjoyed your game greatly until I got to the choice of the good path or the bad path. You see I love harem games but I only want my Li's to be interested in me and not be Bi-sexual unless I choose them to be so and I never do that on the first play-through. Some of my favorite games have been ruined for me because the developer forced it upon me. I respect that this is his choice and move on and support other developers that give me the choice. You at least made it clear to me that if I choose the good path I will have to be in a Polyamorous relationship instead of a harem, which so many people don't realize are not the same thing. I absolutely hate not having any choice here, so as fantastic as your game is and I want to say that you are talented, I will have to pass on it as it will ruin any romance I have if my Li's are emotionally or sexually involved with anyone else whether they possess a penis or not. I am not going to get into the whole NTR argument because I see so many people hating over that because they want to split hairs about what it means but that is what it is to me personally. I love the romance scenes that you have created and if I could have more without seeing or hearing any of my Li's talk about or show interest in other characters then I would happily continue. my younger sister has already ruined that by telling me she has had a sexual relationship with her best friend and she was my favorite Li until then. I have seen some developers learn from this and fix this problem in their subsequent work so I haven't lost hope. I know that to do so creates a lot of work for you and I respect the decision to keep things simple. I am not interested in a simple fap game but truly enjoy the artistry of the creator on many levels. I'll check out your future work to see what you come up with next. I wish you success.:)

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
I just started playing and I've been in a state of shock since I saw the MC, will this skin assembly be during the whole game or then will his muzzle become a face?

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
1. Don't take it too seriously. His dermatological state gets better on Day 12.

2. If you read what he says at the start, it's intended to trigger empathy, and to set him up as having nothing: no money, no friends, not even good looks.

3. The game is around 150 "days" of content, and the prologue is meant to familiarize players with the primary 3 women in his life.
Thank you for the information, is the number of actions limited to days? So I don't have unlimited time? And events can be tied to days and can be skipped?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes