Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
1. Don't take it too seriously. His dermatological state gets better on Day 12.
Personally I still feel that the half skip in this game should start AFTER he got the car accident instead of before.
Cause getting in such accident it should be normal that you have memory lacks and so needing explanation. Additionally you do not see so the MC in his ugly state which is the biggest reason why someone skips it. So yeah I am convinced you would do the game a favour by having the half skip of the prologue starting in the hospital bed.

Rafid Ahsan

Feb 16, 2021
Can anyone tell me is the penatrating mother is possible till now? I played both good path and bad path. Didn't find any way to do it. But a person saw me a screenshot of a conversations about doing it. (Android player)

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
I have mixed feelings for this game. It seems you either force corrupt them and get to fuck them or not sex at all. The premise of romancing them seems false at this point. Plus the biggest upset I have is the change done to Rose. While I'm not saying her character change is impossible, the fact her story and everyone else's revolve around getting corrupted no matter what is annoying. Maybe I messed up in the story somewhere and don't know it. Hints?

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Many love interests do not get drugged. They remain neutral and have feelings for the MC. Either through his actions when around them or that they knew him before his makeover and trust him. Secret crushes grow into desire naturally for them. And once the Main Path Choice happens around Day 69, if you choose to stop, eventually there may be a way to reverse some of the damage and corruption.

As of 0.12.*, the game is about 60%-65% completed. Much more story to come. Try not to take it too seriously, it's supposed to be funny and fun, emotional and dramatic, sexy and wild.
Not going to lie, still got annoyed with some of the choices that don't work. I understand its getting closer to being done, its mostly a crackshot game, but if I make a choice and the game purposely makes it were choice didn't matter its annoying. I disagreed with Ramoray with Hilda's quest and declined both offers and it later said I agreed anyway. Hopefully upon closer finishing the game these bugs and glitches get fixed. It may sound weird I enjoy a good plot to these games, but if the plot is kinda all over the place I get frustrated. Especially since I aim to unlock the entire gallery for every game like this I play, a wonky, bugged playthrough just makes me go ugh.

Still though, the parts that do work and the story so far is pretty decent.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As of 0.12.*, the game is about 60%-65% completed. Much more story to come. Try not to take it too seriously, it's supposed to be funny and fun, emotional and dramatic, sexy and wild.
Admittedly, I was hoping the game was somewhere around the 30%-40% mark. The undiscovered potential of LTA is huge. On the one hand, I understand that you probably don't want to turn the game into a long-build and you have a clear plan of action, but on the other hand, with so many characters and with two different routes, I fear that the remaining 35-40% may not be enough. I hope I'm wrong about that and I wish you luck and creative inspiration. :)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Not going to lie, still got annoyed with some of the choices that don't work. I understand its getting closer to being done, its mostly a crackshot game, but if I make a choice and the game purposely makes it were choice didn't matter its annoying. I disagreed with Ramoray with Hilda's quest and declined both offers and it later said I agreed anyway. Hopefully upon closer finishing the game these bugs and glitches get fixed. It may sound weird I enjoy a good plot to these games, but if the plot is kinda all over the place I get frustrated. Especially since I aim to unlock the entire gallery for every game like this I play, a wonky, bugged playthrough just makes me go ugh.

Still though, the parts that do work and the story so far is pretty decent.
Hi there, it seems you found one bug in one of the choices(Hilda). I've just tested it out and it seems to work fine here.
I'll check again later with different save files since I'm a bit confused. Could you please send me your save file so I can inspect it closer? It would be very much appreciated.

If there is a mistake somewhere I always fix it asap. Storywise you're still in the early game so loads of stuff will change.

Aug 9, 2018
Just out of mild curiosity can we ever give Chad the fancy car we end up buying? I'm starting to feel so bad for that dude LMAO he keeps hooking it up and we keep stealing all of his dreams

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Car NTR?
Wow, dude...
Agreed, I'll share my wife, my sister, my mom but touch my car and I will end you!!!

Just out of mild curiosity can we ever give Chad the fancy car we end up buying? I'm starting to feel so bad for that dude LMAO he keeps hooking it up and we keep stealing all of his dreams
+1, we need to look after our Bros, I'm not sharing my car, but could we invite him to a DP? a Spitroast, a Gangbang?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I would rather buy Chad another car. I still have the big sum Ramorey said I would never be able to earn which is what Hilda's life saving operation would cost but I never got to use it.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Ima be real with you chief, the mc is still fugly af even after his glow up.
Intentional.
Modeling a character in Koikatsu can be tricky. Especially when you're trying to make something ORIGINAL that is INSPIRED by a couple of dorky-looking lead characters from some well-known properties...
MC is an amalgamation of...
Leisure Suit Larry: LSL.jpg AND Monkey D. Luffy: monkeyDluffy.jpg
His personality, quirks, and looks are an odd blend of both characters in an homage to their creators.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Intentional.
Modeling a character in Koikatsu can be tricky. Especially when you're trying to make something ORIGINAL that is INSPIRED by a couple of dorky-looking lead characters from some well-known properties...
MC is an amalgamation of...
Leisure Suit Larry: View attachment 2297526 AND Monkey D. Luffy: View attachment 2297527
His personality, quirks, and looks are an odd blend of both characters in an homage to their creators.
In what world does he look like either of those two? and Koikatsu really isn't all that hard

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and to the dev please don't take this the wrong way, I in no way mean offense, or to be overly critical, but the mc looks like he's captain of the chromosome collectors.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
In what world does he look like either of those two? and Koikatsu really isn't all that hard

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and to the dev please don't take this the wrong way, I in no way mean offense, or to be overly critical, but the mc looks like he's captain of the chromosome collectors.
The MC is meant to be goofy. Just like loads of cartoons or other video games. Back in early development, the first character looked incredibly handsome but I thought that was way over the top and made it way too generic. Instead, the character was made like he is now to somewhat be realistic and funny.

The model you like is very standard and is basically in every other game or even anime show.
If you like that stuff it's great if not, it's fine as well. I think the MC is hilarious and good as he is because it fits the game world perfectly and I couldn't imagine the game to be any better if I were, for example, put the dude you made instead of the current MC.

Different strokes for different blokes, but I stand by the MC and if I were to do everything over again I wouldn't change a thing.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The MC is meant to be goofy. Just like loads of cartoons or other video games. Back in early development, the first character looked incredibly handsome but I thought that was way over the top and made it way too generic. Instead, the character was made like he is now to somewhat be realistic and funny.
If that's what you're going for fair enough. I think it's the eyes that really mess with me. They're kinda downturned and the small pupils make him look like a psycho who's about to kill everyone (I only play the good path so I don't really know, but maybe he DOES want to kill everybody)
The model you like is very standard and is basically in every other game or even anime show.
If you like that stuff it's great if not, it's fine as well. I think the MC is hilarious and good as he is because it fits the game world perfectly and I couldn't imagine the game to be any better if I were, for example, put the dude you made instead of the current MC.
I mean, cliches are cliches for a reason right? people like em' but it's not what you wanted to do for your game so that's absolutely fine.
Different strokes for different blokes, but I stand by the MC and if I were to do everything over again I wouldn't change a thing.
If I implied in any way you should change the MC I apologize, that was not my intention. I was just pointing out that I find him ugly. I'm just some random shmuck that no one needs to pay attention to.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello! Can anyone help me find soundtrack playing in this location? ( Home ) I cant seem to find it in music tab ^^

1674133251353.png

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Starry Night - Couple N.

I might have forgotten to add that one as it originally rocked another soundtrack. Will do so in the next version.
Haha no problem ^^ I kinda checked 3 times in a row in music tab just to find this music but couldnt find it, I thought it will unlock after some progression in the game my bad!! Also wanted to mention that "kevin macleod = there it is" , the track is appearing two times in the music tab. Anyways, thanks for the awesome game Sir Jamleng ^^
1674135766039.png 1674135781388.png

Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng
Sep 20, 2020
I love all types of dark/kinky stuff(from light maledom to straight up amputation - I have no problems with these) but I don't wanna share my gals. So is ntr avoidable in the dark path? Or should I just stick with the good path and does the good path have less kinky stuff(not counting sharing/ntr) in it when compared to the dark path?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes