Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
He was literally going to break up with Rose because he knew she was in love with the MC, and this was back when he was ugly. Chad is a true chad, easily one of the top 3 male best friends in the AVN world atm.
Shit, it's been a while since I played this and I think I remember that now.

I take my aspersions against Chad's character back, dude does in fact deserve to get laid.

• Haha
Reactions: Xo Mo and mrttao

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
OMG... I started editing and polishing the script in 0.5... After that, the game content exploded nearly exponentially. We had maybe 150 events at that time. Now we're rapidly closing in on 400 events.

The writing has improved drastically (Major work on minimizing typos and grammar mistakes throughout).
About 50% or more of the original game content has been modified, replaced, redone, or rearranged significantly.
The interface is different. The music and sound effects are much better.
There are 10+ more characters added since 0.5... 10+ more sub-locations within the map areas.
And so much more. All that within about 18 months or so...
Holy shit alright that sounds great, guess I'll be giving it another go thanks for the response.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xo Mo
Mar 16, 2019
So, its been a LONG time since last time I played this, I stopped playing on the same update where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does anyone have a full save up to that point? do the saves on the main page here are that? also, I dont know if the dev ever implemented a skip option, I feel like the very first part of the game is too slow for people who come back

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
So, its been a LONG time since last time I played this, I stopped playing on the same update where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does anyone have a full save up to that point? do the saves on the main page here are that? also, I dont know if the dev ever implemented a skip option, I feel like the very first part of the game is too slow for people who come back
The save files in the OP are near that choice. An option to skip the prologue was also added quite some time ago.
Also, an awesome update is close which improves the game yet again so you might want to wait a bit longer.

More information about that coming Sunday.

Reactions: jadih96207

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The Walkthrough (Journal) should be improved, some of the tasks won't work correctly. For example: wanting to advance Emily's story-line and the task says - Try the university lockers after day 103, but it's day 116 at the moment and nothing happens, even tried it different times of the day.
It's on the to-do list. In general though, when an event doesn't trigger complete a bunch of other quests first and it will happen.
If one completely ignores certain characters, certain questlines won't trigger as they intertwine or contain spoilers.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
will it focus on the church sisters/granny or is that a later update
The focus is on the poll winners, but we have tried to involve as many of the almost 50 characters in the game story progression. IDK who the "Granny" is in your mind, as the oldest female character in the entire game is in her 40s.

Both Good and Dark paths are receiving a lot of focus. Perhaps a bit leaning more toward the Good and NEUTRAL paths, but still, there's a load of twisted and wild fun to be had.

The Church characters did not get much focus this round, with only a couple of smaller events for them and some casual conversations.

In the next update (a few months after 0.13 becomes available), we plan to really push for darker themes across the board, as stuff will get seriously difficult for everyone, depending on how you play the game.

Last edited:

Zulbel

May 11, 2018
I really wanted to see more dark path Hilda, so little sad.
i was thought have more dark path in this uptade, because last was focus on good path.
Anyway, i can t wait to see your work :)

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I really wanted to see more dark path Hilda, so little sad.
i was thought have more dark path in this uptade, because last was focus on good path.
Anyway, i can t wait to see your work :)
I highly recommend joining Subscribestar for early access to the beta and access to the special cheat code for Subscribestar members. and let us say it unlocks special replay gallery in the game. also, I am a Subscribestar member and I'm loving it.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes