LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Maybe you're right, maybe your wrong. Who knows what will happen? Is the main character fine with what he's doing or is he not?
It's only version 0.3 The game came out 2 less than months ago. The story is far from finished.
I would have to ask if you understand what vanilla means to most people. This game is all about using a drug to turn girls into sluts, there is nothing vanilla about it. Putting a light option into a none vanilla scene doesn't make it vanilla. I will say you at least removed the harem tag so it's not so misleading anymore.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ugh, I had to read all the drama about NTR on this thread, something I am neutral about (or mildly like it in a femdom context), only to try finding out whether the game has some femdom content, after reading everything, I must conclude this game probably does not have any femdom, because IF things like "this game is all about using a drug to turn girls into sluts..." is true, then I can't see how you as an MC will have any femdom fun whatsoever. Still wondering why the tag tho...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is ntr avoidable that it doesn't happen in the story or it happens in the background regardless of your choices and you don't see it?

Last edited:

chuckzix

Apr 10, 2018
The animations are choppy to me. They freeze at one point and then jump to a beggining. Is that supposed to happen? Really ruins the thing for me. is it difficult to loop them properly?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I play until I arrive the part that I need to choose become a member of the organization... I choose not and I have an nice ending.

I'm not sure that I want continue the game (right now abandoning it has a much better chance, possibly almost 100%). In fact, I really don't like this whole whore recruiter / trainer and would have preferred to avoid it (whores can appear, are good for casual sex, even sometimes romance, but I never like games center in trainer whores, slaves or something similar) And for I see it's posible that all this trainer is made with drugs, that is something that I hate (At now I'm sure that I don't go to try Labrats or The Tyrant).

At least I really like the end that I see.

But good luck with the game.
Thanks a lot for trying. The real game still has to start but if it's not your thing, I can understand that.
As of 0.3 there is not that much recruitment going on yet, though. Mostly stories, characters and sex.

I would give it a little bit more time before you make your decision and if not, It's all good.
Good luck to you as well.

Last edited:

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Can someone upload a post prologue save? I've lost my 0.2 save and there is a lot to play it again.

ianman12

Mar 31, 2019
GOD he's fucking ugly tho I had trouble getting through the scenes with his face in them
..and his fashion sense :sick:

edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL THE HOSPITAL LETTER IS GREAT

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
the older sister kinda looks like a mii character, that hardline for a nose really makes me want to dust off the old wii and play some wii sports tennis

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Hey Jam!

I have been thinking of trying this game for a while now so i finally went out and played it. Here's my honest thoughts.
The protag's initial ugly appearance really made me question whether to continue playing initially, but the writing was good so I kept playing. And I'm glad I did because this game is definitely underrated and has a lot of potential. I could have been fooled, thinking that the protag will always be that ugly bastard. As shallow as this sounds, that would have been a turn-off. Glad to see that didnt happen. I was not much of a fan of the start ( i didnt even know that was the prologue to begin with ) , but once the protag changed and you could walk around the world map, it became a really great game (really reminds me of lessons in love, except this one has waay better sex scenes and is actually fappable).

Here's some personal suggestions, you can take them with a grain of salt as they're just my subjective opinion:

1. The game needs way better cumshots. The cumshots look like someone edited them in using paint. It actually made me always go for the creampie whenever i could. They're honestly something that definitely needs to be reworked in the near future
  2. Make the Guide/Map buttons accessible from all locations. For example, in the church. And overall maybe work on the UI a little bit. That said, it's not that bad. Perhaps you could add a button in the UI that directly gets the MC to his room. There's a certain ammount of grinding in this game (specifically to get the $10k for mother teresa) and making that grind more fluid and appealing has a lot to do with the UI.
  3. Keep up the great writing, as its one of the main things that kept me hooked.

Keep up the great work man! I promise you, this game will get far if you keep making progress. It's got great potential!

PS: Pls give us more scenes with the bondage slave girl, she's def my favourite. Some part of her story just made me feel for her really hard. In a similar way to Teaching Feeling (as a sidenote, a headpat affection-type system would be awesome to have for certain characters )

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hey Jam! <snip>
Thank you very much for the kind words.
I'll definitely get some work in for the prologue for update 0.4.

Your points are very valid. I'll take a better look at the map system/UI to make it easier for the player.
The facials are really difficult, that's going to take a while since I'm not a very good artist.

I might look in to a affection type system but I'm already working on this game crazy amounts of hours.
Stuff like that takes a while to make. A gallery option is also a requested feature that I have to work on.

My focus for now is to get more content in, make it as nice and easy as possible for the players and polish things a bit more.
Grammar will also be further improved for version 0.4.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Jamleng
Hey... You know... You Incest pacth is... Smurfy... Cus, you know, it not real loking incest pacth :(
I mean... The only one change it differnt between "Hilda" and "Mom" (And i still see in few dialoges when MC call her Hilda)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes