bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's not going to shoot you in the dick.
You can keep Rose for yourself. Also, if some scenes are not your thing they are optional with very clear choices. (mild/wild/skip/other).

Have fun.
Just a more minor thing, you may want to give a clear definition between the difference of mild/wild, cause personally I didn't understand the difference besides slight dialogues changes (more extreme words being used). which depending on the scene I may have prefered wild over mild.

Although that was my personal experience with it. having finished it I can see what characters are likely to be MC only and what ones are likely not going to be, although given the change (I assume change based on previous comments) to having the choice of MC only accross the board (since beach girl from lilo and stitch you could choose not to share) I assume there will be ways for girls you bring in that are LI you somehow keep to yourself. (could be wrong).

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Just a more minor thing, you may want to give a clear definition between the difference of mild/wild, cause personally I didn't understand the difference besides slight dialogues changes (more extreme words being used). which depending on the scene I may have prefered wild over mild.
Wild scenes sometimes contain extra scenes as well, but you are right that it can be made a bit more clear.
The coming update will have a start on romantic/dark routes.

It wasn't planned months ago, but I made and will keep it so that the player will have all the girls for himself if he chooses to do so. I will expand on that in the coming updates.

Even though this game is already quite big there's still a long way to go and I'm learning more and more along the way.

Thanks for playing!

Reactions: CoryF and bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wild scenes sometimes contain extra scenes as well, but you are right that it can be made a bit more clear.
The coming update will have a start on romantic/dark routes.

It wasn't planned months ago, but I made and will keep it so that the player will have all the girls for himself if he chooses to do so. I will expand on that in the coming updates.

Even though this game is already quite big there's still a long way to go and I'm learning more and more along the way.

Thanks for playing!
Given that the MC will now be able to keep them all. You can put the harem tag back. Cause well, that fits the bill for harem tag.

(the issues before was that not having them to only yourself is not very haram... wait, harem I mean.)

Reactions: Jamleng

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Only a few characters will have that option. Mostly to avoid backlash, lol.
Sarah/Lilly/Sophia come to mind.
I'm just one guy and it already takes a shit ton of work to make this game. I can't make different routes for 25+ characters.
If you must you can ditch doing routes and do your main story... although you would want to make it clear what kind of story it is and what audience would enjoy it. i.e. if you are forced to share then def not the anti-ntr audience. and a good chunk of general audience.

Just try not to make it too much work for yourself. i.e. combine the non-ntr, and zero-sharing routes (if you weren't already). And eliminate the whole mild/wild, and just have ntr hardcore route with the most hardcore dialogue, with that said though you may wish to make mild a tad more wild for story purposes.

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
I just want all the girl for my self and put them all in the same house lol, if possible , btw thnks for the game, and hope.in next update you will put harem mode and could make the girl.pregnant

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
If you must you can ditch doing routes and do your main story... although you would want to make it clear what kind of story it is and what audience would enjoy it. i.e. if you are forced to share then def not the anti-ntr audience. and a good chunk of general audience.

Just try not to make it too much work for yourself. i.e. combine the non-ntr, and zero-sharing routes (if you weren't already). And eliminate the whole mild/wild, and just have ntr hardcore route with the most hardcore dialogue, with that said though you may wish to make mild a tad more wild for story purposes.
Cheers, bobdillan. I'll keep the fetishes open as a choice for the player as it's not that much extra work, a few different paths is doable as well. It's probably for the better because the wild routes is actually how I want the game to be myself. I can understand that many people don't like that at all so that's why there's a mild option too, and a few good paths because the dark paths are going to be pretty dark. Going all-in is probably a bad idea for the game.

OK. I get it.
No worries, BlasKyau. Best of luck to you.

I just want all the girl for my self and put them all in the same house lol, if possible , btw thnks for the game, and hope.in next update you will put harem mode and could make the girl.pregnant
The next update will be the 24th of this month for Patreons. It's going to be the biggest update yet.
It focuses mostly on content, though. I don't want to spoil too much but what you are asking for will happen in future updates if the player choses to do so.. :)

I've added a bit of Christmas stuff for the coming update as well, public release will be early December.

Reactions: fujiwaranovan

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Really interesting game. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses. The main character at the very beginning really put me off so congrats to the developer for creating a character so hideously ugly. Thankfully that gets changed early on. It has darker elements to the story but that's what makes this stand out from other games. Great work so far. Please have lots more of Nani.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I started to play it with doubts, but I loved it, a game with a very twisted story, but so real at the same time. Full of blasphemy and lust. Hopefully there will be new updates soon

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I started to play it with doubts, but I loved it, a game with a very twisted story, but so real at the same time. Full of blasphemy and lust. Hopefully there will be new updates soon
Thank you for the great compliment, varkatzas666. The new update with at least another hour of content and 25 new events including a Christmas special will be up within 48 hours.

• Red Heart
Reactions: varkatzas666

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
In one or two days.
At some point I want to back this on... maybe Patreon, I guess? but I have a strict limit, and there are some things that aren't adult oriented that I want to prioritize.
Man, I want to up my patreon limit to $40, but I can't yet as there's a $5 fee I'm trying to fit into a $30 budget (my understanding is where I live now, meat and fuel are approximately 200% what bigger cities pay and so much more than pre Kobe... wait Covid?) so... in some future point I want to back you. =/
I hope the future proves nearer.
=(
Also, downloaded the most recent version, and while didn't start until maybe two weeks ago (and count six days of conjunctivitis in to that), but it took me a little while to get to the end of content.
So... good luck.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
At some point I want to back this on... maybe Patreon, I guess? but I have a strict limit, and there are some things that aren't adult oriented that I want to prioritize.
Thanks UrchinHank! Don't worry about it. We're living in crazy times so definitely take care of yourself first.

As for content, things are going pretty good since I'm putting shitloads of time in to this game.
Surprisingly the game only came out 3 months ago and with the coming update playtime should be at least 7 to 14 hours?
I'm not going anywhere so expect lots of cool stuff coming year.

Cheerio.

Reactions: kahlyan

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Since the first version came out, quite a few changes have been made.
We are now at version 0.4 with 3000+ images, 350+ animations and 7+ hours of game time.

Don't pay too much attention to any tags because most naughty scenes have soft/hardcore or can be skipped entirely.

If you find any bugs, have feedback or idea's in general please let me know either by discord, the forum or fax.

I hope you'll enjoy the game. Thanks for playing.
Hey, is there a legit way to play submissive? Like, I get the goal is to go from zero to pimp, but can I go from zero to town bicycle bitch boy?

• Haha
Reactions: obiwan and ToxicZ

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I will start by admitting that I have not played the game - yet.
I did read all 16 pages of drama and giggles! That alone made me download it. Controversy will spark the imagination, and this one has had a lot. And you handled it all like a champ! *curtsy*

Give me a couple days and I will have played it - I know I will like it just because of the effort you have put into it! Looking forward to it... Till later!

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hey, is there a legit way to play submissive? Like, I get the goal is to go from zero to pimp, but can I go from zero to town bicycle bitch boy?
Ha! No such plans for that, sorry! The game does have some softer routes that will be expanded on, but no town bicycle bitch boy, although you start off as one I guess. Which can be skipped from this version on if the player wishes to do so.

I will start by admitting that I have not played the game - yet.
I did read all 16 pages of drama and giggles! That alone made me download it. Controversy will spark the imagination, and this one has had a lot. And you handled it all like a champ! *curtsy*

Give me a couple days and I will have played it - I know I will like it just because of the effort you have put into it! Looking forward to it... Till later!
Thanks a lot, Zephea. I hope you'll enjoy the experience!

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes