Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
am i get it right some quests have time limit so if i didnt complete it i ruined my save? 110 day and i cant complete lots of girls quests
i hope gallery will be in future updates cause im not gonna play again from the beginning

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
am i get it right some quests have time limit so if i didnt complete it i ruined my save? 110 day and i cant complete lots of girls quests
i hope gallery will be in future updates cause im not gonna play again from the beginning
no its a leaked beta version basically used for bug testing so ig its kinda all over the place. the quests can be completed at any time after said day has been passed

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Yup, quite messy. It's the fun of playing a BETA while my development time ran out. Sadly it wasn't spotted by testers nor by me.
Your gallery basically unlocks what you've seen, so no bugs there.

Good news is I've fixed all of them over the past week + a lot more.

So again, anyone that wants to try the game, wait for the public release as this is a leaked early release that still has a bunch of bugs.
alright, so just wait for the bug fixed public version, gotcha <3

Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Will every character have dark path?
Would be awesome but no because it's already enough work as it is.

Mac version please
Coming in 13 days.

Dumb question. Is there a console command to change Sarah on to the Good Path? Or do I have to go back to the save and choose not to drug her? I don't want to use saveeditor and screw up the flags in the game and mess up the game in any way.
The console command is sarah_dark, if you put it to 0 you'll be on the Good Path but might mess up her event sequence.
The game gives you a chance to change her path around day 100 or so. I'd recommend the latter.

Reactions: AlexaSky

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Would be awesome but no because it's already enough work as it is.

Coming in 13 days.

The console command is sarah_dark, if you put it to 0 you'll be on the Good Path but might mess up her event sequence.
The game gives you a chance to change her path around day 100 or so. I'd recommend the latter.
I did change it and so far nothing has been messed up. According to the hints and talking about her limbs everything seems ok.

Reactions: Jamleng

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Bella does not appear in the Quest log. IIRC there are several other girls who are absent from it. I just don't recall their names off the top of my head.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v0.14
N/A
the changelog
v0.14 said:
Lewd Town Adventures 0.14 update notes:
- 40+ new events.
- 2250+ new images.
- 750+ new animations.
- 330+ pages of dialogue added.
- Bunch of new music and sound effects.
- QOL changes like changes made to map, journal and more.
v0.14.1 said:
- If you couldn't complete the Principal event on day 131, simply go to the classroom and get naughty with Emily again (repeat).
- The university got blocked off for certain players, I already implemented a fix for that, but I recently found out that was not enough for certain players thus I moved a bunch of code around and now you'll have the chance to complete some leftover tasks.
- One Hilda Good Path event was missing from the gallery, not any more.
- Mixing Lilly and Sophia Good Path with the Dark Path no longer has any inconsistencies. (Requires a restart - sorry - more information about that
can be here: )
- Hilda's hidden ending wasn't able to trigger but now it can when one denies getting a liver two times.
- The journal got quite a massive overhaul with hundreds of changes so now it's really in a good position. (Up to day 105, rest will be added later.)
- Added a transparent black border to the prologue GUI which was missing before.
- Remade the map tutorial while updating the map and adding a few arrows for visibility.
- Slightly increased the black borders around white text for improved visibility (especially on smaller devices).
- Added a Journal tutorial at the start of Chapter 1.
- The game now lets you know when a new chapter starts.
- Remade at least hundred early-game images.
- Fixed a bunch of typos and smaller stuff - like the wrong person saying something or someone speaking but the dialogue was marked as thinking - or vice versa.
- Other inconsistencies and loads of smaller changes have been made to make the gameplay better/smoother.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
chapter 2 is as far the story goes currently correct and around day 133 is when all story can be done?
That's correct though it's actually chapter 3, but didn't show correctly. Has been fixed for the public release.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
wdym new house ? (i'm at hilda)
The direction is to go to YOUR house, not to Hilda's house.
YOUR house is the one you get by following through on the Felicia route to get a new ride, then progress with Zoe and the Mayor to get the house.
The blue one just south of Hilda's house.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
this might be a stupid question but where is library?
i have a quest there apparently and i can't find such a place it's not in the school nor mansion nor in city so where is it exactly

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes