BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I'm not touching this update until it goes public, but you've gotta talk with your subscribers about this more than you do with us. This forum is mostly leeches. By and large we aren't the ones leaking you, your subs are. Either they're sharing it with a friend who has no sense of moral decency, or they're downloading it to post it here for internet clout.
I am one of their subscribestar members and I would never share my game file because it is my precious also what's mine is mine and mine and mine. and mine and mine and mine! not yours! :LOL: but seriously Jamleng and Xo Mo, work really hard on L.T.A and that wouldn't be right to do that to them

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
feeling ripped off? they don't give money to get the content early but to support the Dev... this "early access" thing needs to stop both in real games and sex games. "pay extra to play early" is bullshit, it's a problem made up just for the money and nothing else.
100%. I don't plan on even playing the game again until it was all the way complete because I wasn't enjoying the writing and story development for both routes that much to begin with due to personal tastes, but the "pay extra to play this new build early" model itself is just as scummy as piracy. A better Patreon model would be to give each tier access to the build at the same time but for the higher tiers include custom HD wallpapers or something, like my dude RareAlex does with Secret Care Cafe. There's other shit you can do without relying on a pay more to play early model.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I'm not touching this update until it goes public, but you've gotta talk with your subscribers about this more than you do with us. This forum is mostly leeches. By and large we aren't the ones leaking you, your subs are. Either they're sharing it with a friend who has no sense of moral decency, or they're downloading it to post it here for internet clout.
i'll wait 'til it's done and given enough playthrough where me playing this won't hurt anyone's bottom line

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
If I use the patch, will the mother be avoidable? I like B/S but not M/S.
Incest is either for all or none.

changelog info ?...

By the by, any fetishes not currently present you plan on adding in the future?
I think we pretty much hit every tag(optional) aside from some extreme ones like scar or whatever. Anything in particular you'd like to see?

can we bang the mom finally?
Yes, on all paths.

feeling ripped off? they don't give money to get the content early but to support the Dev... this "early access" thing needs to stop both in real games and sex games. "pay extra to play early" is bullshit, it's a problem made up just for the money and nothing else.
I somewhat I agree but we're not Diablo 4. Us devs need to make money somehow, read more at the bottom of this post.
Sometimes putting yourself in the shoes of others could change your mind about certain subjects.

compressed version please
It's already compressed. The original version is 25+ GB while being 720p.

May a lord and Saviour of a compressor Descend an grant us there Blessings , Amen
It's already fully compressed. The original version is 25+ GB while being 720p.

A general message:
I was gone for a few days, didn't even notice this happened. I've got a different viewpoint on piracy than XoMo does because in my mind I always made the game to be free for everyone anyway. I've also pirated plenty in my life so what goes around comes around though we're not a company/corporation which makes quite a difference I guess.

I always thought that if people liked our work they could simply throw us a coin which in return helps us out with paying the bills.
Another note that I've stated on Subscribestar earlier this year is that I've personally learned a ton during the last few years of creating this game and I want to take it to the next level thus I've been saving quite a bit of money from the donations to open up an actual "indie company" early next year with a rented office space, a couple of extra people and some expensive PC's to create a new game which will hopefully be better, even higher quality and with a faster update schedule.

Having said that, we worked really, really hard on this game thus is became literally one of the biggest adult games within a few years time which is absolutely nuts. This update alone, especially the last few weeks we've been crunching. Eat, sleep, work, repeat.

Our long early releases is mostly to give back to our subscribers that help us out.
Now if the game was making insane bank, I wouldn't even do early releases at all but since it works and we still have to pay bills I don't think we really have a choice there.

We also got banned fairly early on on Patreon and that is a huge blow as it basically means 30 to 50% less income because the majority of the world don't even have credit cards thus are not able to sub.

Make no mistake, creating games is incredibly time consuming, stressful and not as easy as it seems. There's a reason most games get abandoned and 90% barely make any money at all. Even this game, while pretty damn successful, I would be making more money if I were to go back to my old job or to choose another job, call it a work of passion with hopefully more growth in the future as that's always been my plan.

Anyway, it all didn't start about money for me and more for fun and to get my creativity going during a fairly depressing Covid time. The game did get way longer/complicated than I ever imagined though and basically turned into 3 or 4 full-time jobs done by two guys.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this but I felt the need to make some clarifications.

As for the leak of the LTA 0.14 - BETA:
Just a word of warning: The beta version is fairly stable and a bunch of bugs were already fixed but it does need more work on different aspects of the game and I'll get to that after my short break which will be done in about 4 days. Don't expect me to upload the game on here before the official release though which is August the 18th. For the best experience, it's advised to wait until then.

May 31, 2017
Incest is either for all or none.

I think we pretty much hit every tag(optional) aside from some extreme ones like scar or whatever. Anything in particular you'd like to see?

Yes, on all paths.

I somewhat I agree but we're not Diablo 4. Us devs need to make money somehow, read more at the bottom of this post.
Sometimes putting yourself in the shoes of others could change your mind about certain subjects.

It's already compressed. The original version is 25+ GB while being 720p.

It's already fully compressed. The original version is 25+ GB while being 720p.

A general message:
I was gone for a few days, didn't even notice this happened. I've got a different viewpoint on piracy than XoMo does because in my mind I always made the game to be free for everyone anyway. I've also pirated plenty in my life so what goes around comes around though we're not a company/corporation which makes quite a difference I guess.

I always thought that if people liked our work they could simply throw us a coin which in return helps us out with paying the bills.
Another note that I've stated on Subscribestar earlier this year is that I've personally learned a ton during the last few years of creating this game and I want to take it to the next level thus I've been saving quite a bit of money from the donations to open up an actual "indie company" early next year with a rented office space, a couple of extra people and some expensive PC's to create a new game which will hopefully be better, even higher quality and with a faster update schedule.

Having said that, we worked really, really hard on this game thus is became literally one of the biggest adult games within a few years time which is absolutely nuts. This update alone, especially the last few weeks we've been crunching. Eat, sleep, work, repeat.

Our long early releases is mostly to give back to our subscribers that help us out.
Now if the game was making insane bank, I wouldn't even do early releases at all but since it works and we still have to pay bills I don't think we really have a choice there.

We also got banned fairly early on on Patreon and that is a huge blow as it basically means 30 to 50% less income because the majority of the world don't even have credit cards thus are not able to sub.

Make no mistake, creating games is incredibly time consuming, stressful and not as easy as it seems. There's a reason most games get abandoned and 90% barely make any money at all. Even this game, while pretty damn successful, I would be making more money if I were to go back to my old job or to choose another job, call it a work of passion with hopefully more growth in the future as that's always been my plan.

Anyway, it all didn't start about money for me and more for fun and to get my creativity going during a fairly depressing Covid time. The game did get way longer/complicated than I ever imagined though and basically turned into 3 or 4 full-time jobs done by two guys.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this but I felt the need to make some clarifications.

As for the leak of the LTA 0.14 - BETA:
Just a word of warning: The beta version is fairly stable and a bunch of bugs were already fixed but it does need more work on different aspects of the game and I'll get to that after my short break which will be done in about 4 days. Don't expect me to upload the game on here before the official release though which is August the 18th. For the best experience, it's advised to wait until then.
Okay thanks a lot Lord and Saviour

Reactions: Jamleng

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
I mean, if you're genuinely asking, I would be over the moon is you could have the dominatrix girl help corrupt/train Hilda on the dark path. Lesdom is awesome. Also some petplay, preferably with Hilda but with any of the milfs really. Basically, it's fun seeing the older women getting dominated.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
seems like the gallery is mostly for the negetive path (evil NTR/gangbang/sluts) I didn't see much for the good path in terms of extra content.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
1690103407148.png

I have 2 quests in sofias house and nothing happens when i go there
i tryed going at different times of the day

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Jamleng In Hilda's route Game says 'Visit Stella in the lobby after day 87'. I'm on day 92 nothing happens when I go to lobby and visit stella. Game also says sleeps in rose's bed after 90 days in Rose's path. I sleep with her and nothing happens with that either. Help me please. I'm at good path

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng about the beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am going to start a new playthrough to see all the improvements and changes you and Xo Mo have made to L.T.A and to see if I can catch anymore and I thank you for all of your hard work also I hope you and Xo Mo take time off to relax with your loved ones and especially after this update both of you truly deserve this and I can't even imagine how difficult to make a game like L.T.A is and just the two of you so in the words of Mad Chad himself mad respect and mad props Bruh
Thanks a lot for the report, I'll absolutely fix that:) Cheers.

compressed version
Already compressed, the original filesize is 25GB+

seems like the gallery is mostly for the negetive path (evil NTR/gangbang/sluts) I didn't see much for the good path in terms of extra content.
A couple of massive naughty events got added for Emily/Hilda/Nina for the Good Path though Nina counts as neutral.
A bunch of other naughty events as well, but those are not listed in the journal.

View attachment 2793086

I have 2 quests in sofias house and nothing happens when i go there
i tryed going at different times of the day
The exact requirements:
Visit Emily in her room (Day 105)
Sleep in Emily's bed. (Day 106)
Visit the store in the city. (Day 106) (Lilly)

The only real requirement needed:
Visit Emily in the classroom. (day 122+)

Jamleng In Hilda's route Game says 'Visit Stella in the lobby after day 87'. I'm on day 92 nothing happens when I go to lobby and visit stella. Game also says sleeps in rose's bed after 90 days in Rose's path. Nothing happens with that either. Help me please. I'm at good path
I looked into this and it's not hard to trigger those events unless you've severely neglected other characters by totally ignoring them. If I'm wrong, feel free to send me your save file and I'll gladly check out what's missing.

I would start with the following advice:

For the journal to fully work without issues, complete quests starting at the lowest day. If for instance a day 90 task doesn't trigger, try looking for tasks listed below that day.

On another note: This is a beta. I'm still in the middle of reworking the whole journal thus it needs a bunch of extra work, I need to fully play through the game while making changes along the way which I haven't had time for yet. It will be 100% be done soon-ish as I'm currently on a well deserved small break.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I looked into this and it's not hard to trigger those events unless you've severely neglected other characters by totally ignoring them. If I'm wrong, feel free to send me your save file and I'll gladly check out what's missing.

I would start with the following advice:

For the journal to fully work without issues, complete quests starting at the lowest day. If for instance a day 90 task doesn't trigger, try looking for tasks listed below that day.

On another note: This is a beta. I'm still in the middle of reworking the whole journal thus it needs a bunch of extra work, I need to fully play through the game while making changes along the way which I haven't had time for yet. It will be 100% be done soon-ish as I'm currently on a well deserved small break.
I did all my lower day quests but those two Rose and Hilda quests doesn't trigger no matter what I do. Here is my save

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I might just have an old save file with screwed up flags, but it seems that Sophia is simultaneously both a student at the school during the drug event and comatose in Lilly's room. Uploaded my save in case it's useful.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I did all my lower day quests but those two Rose and Hilda quests doesn't trigger no matter what I do. Here is my save
I simply clicked on the home icon and Pamela's quest triggered. So by going to MC's room(mansion) a quest will trigger and Rose triggers and the event in the lobby as well.

I might just have an old save file with screwed up flags, but it seems that Sophia is simultaneously both a student at the school during the drug event and comatose in Lilly's room. Uploaded my save in case it's useful.
That's correct and is a major screw-up on our side, it will get fixed before the public release hits as it's quite the task.
Basically by choosing the Good Path for Lilly/Sophia and later on going Dark it gets messy for said characters and Stacy.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes