♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, some people see any dick other than their own within 10km radius of any pussy as ntr so.. :sneaky::coffee:
I suppose we should start by asking our bro over there what he means when he says 'ntr'.
I hope our bro over there understands that he's literally playing as a PIMP, and sharing pussy comes with the territory when you're a PIMP. :sneaky::coffee:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
While there may have been no complaints before you should know that some people rather enjoy being the first to explore an uncharted territory. :sneaky::coffee:
Heck even i sometimes go for it if the game allows me to, making of it a bit of a sport by collecting v-cards of various chicks before anyone else can beat me to it. :giggle::coffee:
I do get it thus certain characters get quite a bit of attention paid to them losing their virginity, but if I had to do that for all girls in the game? It would get old really fast. -"Be gentle, it's my first time." -"Sure, babe. I'll take it slow. I'm not hurting you, am I..?"

I would die if I had to write stuff like that all the time. Thus I like to have a diverse cast were things get changed around to stay somewhat fresh.

Is the ntr in the dark path is optional or not? i mean optional is like can i dodge the ntr on the dark path?
It is optional on the Dark Path except for Lilly and Sophia. All other choices will give you an alternative.
On the Good Paths it's not there at all.

Cheers for the review. I just wanted to point out that the journal works best if you complete quests starting at the lowest day.
Don't ignore certain characters and everything will work pretty much flawless.

Aside from that, the coming update will improve it in a major way so stay tuned.

Cheers!

NTR for this is grand pimp daddy so it's more a brothel manager.
True, and also the wildest path of them all including the vast majority of games available on this website, but even then it's optional for everyone aside Lilly and Sophia.

Kirifa

Feb 14, 2020
Well, some people see any dick other than their own within 10km radius of any pussy as ntr so.. :sneaky::coffee:
I suppose we should start by asking our bro over there what he means when he says 'ntr'.
I hope our bro over there understands that he's literally playing as a PIMP, and sharing pussy comes with the territory when you're a PIMP. :sneaky::coffee:
im not in your "some people" category. cause if its like a brothel manager im not counting that as an ntr it is sharing, becauseim also playing other with a brothel manager theme so for that theme is okay for me

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Kirifa

Feb 14, 2020
I do get it thus certain characters get quite a bit of attention paid to them losing their virginity, but if I had to do that for all girls in the game? It would get old really fast. -"Be gentle, it's my first time." -"Sure, babe. I'll take it slow. I'm not hurting you, am I..?"

I would die if I had to write stuff like that all the time. Thus I like to have a diverse cast were things get changed around to stay somewhat fresh.

It is optional on the Dark Path except for Lilly and Sophia. All other choices will give you an alternative.

Cheers for the review. I just wanted to point out that the journal works best if you complete quests starting at the lowest day.

Aside from that, the coming update will improve it in a major way so stay tuned.

Cheers!

True, and also the wildest path of them all including the vast majority of games available on this website, but even then it's optional for everyone aside Lilly and Sophia.
Alright. thank you for your answer. for the review about the ntr i dont like is just on the sophia storyline and thats it, because for me ntr is like that and everything else is not an ntr for me. and btw thank you for the great game.

Reactions: Jamleng

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022

Cheers!

Firstly, I think it should be self-evident that the MC's sister is automatically not like other girls, the whole appeal of incest is the added intimacy of the relationship. In my opinion, with perhaps rare exception, that intimacy is all but obliterated when a sister, daughter, niece, childhood friend, etc... has already given it up to some other guy. In no way am I saying you must or even should make every character a virgin. I'm not even asking you to go back and rewrite Rose, because I've already lost interest in the game anyway so it wouldn't matter. (Also, not every virgin sex scene has to be written the same way, nor does it have to involve blood) I just legitimately don't understand why you made this decision in the first place. You said in another post that you thought she experimented and now you're saying that Chad says he doesn't get "enough puss" (he doesn't say "enough" btw), but the way you say this sounds like you aren't the one controlling the story, but the reality is that you are and these things are only true because you said they are.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Firstly, I think it should be self-evident that the MC's sister is automatically not like other girls, the whole appeal of incest is the added intimacy of the relationship. In my opinion, with perhaps rare exception, that intimacy is all but obliterated when a sister, daughter, niece, childhood friend, etc... has already given it up to some other guy. In no way am I saying you must or even should make every character a virgin. I'm not even asking you to go back and rewrite Rose, because I've already lost interest in the game anyway so it wouldn't matter. (Also, not every virgin sex scene has to be written the same way, nor does it have to involve blood) I just legitimately don't understand why you made this decision in the first place. You said in another post that you thought she experimented and now you're saying that Chad says he doesn't get "enough puss" (he doesn't say "enough" btw), but the way you say this sounds like you aren't the one controlling the story, but the reality is that you are and these things are only true because you said they are.
At first I thought you made a point as I wrote that stuff 3 years ago, but after looking into it, it became clear that she never was a virgin in the first place. You can see that in the first couple of scenes after the prologue. As for the why? Because I like a diverse cast with different tropes and Rose was supposed to be a major slut but that kinda changed in the second update and afterwards.

There are like 10 virgins in the game and a younger sister who's also a virgin. I think that's plenty.

Anyway, you've played like 1% of the game and can't look past the virginity stuff which is fine but I guess there is no point in further discussing the subject so I wish you best of luck. Cheers.

Reactions: Zulbel

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
WOW who cares? I will never understand these people and there pointless complaints. Like that guy just said its up to your imagination if she is a virgin or not. But even if she isn't just look at the world in this game everyone is lewd as hell it shouldn't be a huge surprise if no one in the town 18+ is a virgin. It's literally called LEWD TOWN ADVENTURES.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Me personally, my path will be the Good guy who is both loving to all and if possible submissive to all the lovely ladies here.

Reactions: BFC 78

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Is there rose ntr in the following update? Its basically the only storyline I'm interested in atm. No offense, just don't have much time on hand anymore to spend reading thru all the content.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is there rose ntr in the following update? Its basically the only storyline I'm interested in atm. No offense, just don't have much time on hand anymore to spend reading thru all the content.
There is and a couple of scenes for Hilda. They're not for the fainthearted.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes