dimitripaev

Jun 23, 2023
hi. if someone has the %100 save can i get it
i really wonder the gallery but i dont have time enough to play game fully

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
hi. if someone has the %100 save can i get it
i really wonder the gallery but i dont have time enough to play game fully
I highly recommend becoming a Subscribestar member because they have a gallery unlocker also I am a Subscribestar member too and I'm loving it

Reactions: Xo Mo

Kirifa

Feb 14, 2020
Can someone give me a full walkthrough? because im still confused with the in game walkthrough/tips.

Apr 7, 2023
Just one question, do the devs really think the post-surgery MC is what you can call "handsome" or is this just a joke where the player sees him a dweeb while the characters see something else?

• Haha
Reactions: quanbe

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I really don't understand why Rose is apparently not a virgin. In the breakup scene with Chad, he says that she's not giving him pussy. So if she's not willing to fuck this guy that she "loves", why isn't she a virgin? Additionally, her internal monologue says that she's always had feelings for the MC, so again, why isn't she a virgin. She signs up to be a whore, yet has had nothing done to her whatsoever, so again, why isn't she a virgin? This makes no sense from a character perspective or a game design perspective. What is the benefit to the game from having one of the main LI's, one of the MC's sisters no less, not be a virgin? It simply makes no sense to me and honestly kills the the game for me, as someone who is only interested in the Good path.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I really don't understand why Rose is apparently not a virgin. In the breakup scene with Chad, he says that she's not giving him pussy. So if she's not willing to fuck this guy that she "loves", why isn't she a virgin? Additionally, her internal monologue says that she's always had feelings for the MC, so again, why isn't she a virgin. She signs up to be a whore, yet has had nothing done to her whatsoever, so again, why isn't she a virgin? This makes no sense from a character perspective or a game design perspective. What is the benefit to the game from having one of the main LI's, one of the MC's sisters no less, not be a virgin? It simply makes no sense to me and honestly kills the the game for me, as someone who is only interested in the Good path.
I don't really know and I never realized players would think about it that much. It's never really established but I personally thought since she's 21 in the prologue, it would be logical that she probably experimented in her teen years but maybe not. It's pretty up to the imagination.

If it makes you feel any better, you're very, very early in the game and there are like 20+ other love interests of which like half of them are virgins.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't really care about girls being virgins, but when you put it like that it does seem like she should be.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't really care about girls being virgins, but when you put it like that it does seem like she should be.
I'm wondering if her not having sex with Chad was one of the very early retcons to remove NTR elements from when this was still Hooker Town Adventures. Probably just never adjusted the rest of her backstory, does feel a little weird that she wasn't a virgin and never fucked Chad.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm wondering if her not having sex with Chad was one of the very early retcons to remove NTR elements from when this was still Hooker Town Adventures. Probably just never adjusted the rest of her backstory, does feel a little weird that she wasn't a virgin and never fucked Chad.
I thought about it a bit more and checked out some of the dialogue. The way I wrote the Chad and Rose scene, they did have sex but he didn't get enough "puss" because Rose was studying too much. He never states he never gotten the "puss". Also there were never any dialogue edits made to this scene. The only thing that did change for Rose is that she got her own room where she stayed for quite some time as originally she became a very horny receptionist at Lewd Town Paradise back in the first release.

In any case, it's the first time I've ever heard a complaint about a character not being a virgin.
Like always, if it's suggested often enough I might change it, but it's not a simple dialogue swap since I have to remake early naughty scenes with Rose adding blood + what's also a dead giveaway of her not being a virgin is Rose basically teaching MC in the ways of sex in the first couple of encounters during her early scenes after the prologue.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In any case, it's the first time I've ever heard a complaint about a character not being a virgin.
Like always, if it's suggested often enough I might change it, but it's not a simple dialogue swap since I have to remake early naughty scenes with Rose adding blood + what's also a dead giveaway of her not being a virgin is Rose basically teaching MC in the ways of sex in the first couple of encounters during her early scenes after the prologue.
I personally wouldn't worry about it, it doesn't really matter much to me, but even if you did I'd just explain she lost her hymen to a dildo. Would be a little weird to have a prostitute in training who never even used a dildo tbh.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I thought about it a bit more and checked out some of the dialogue. The way I wrote the Chad and Rose scene, they did have sex but he didn't get enough "puss" because Rose was studying too much. He never states he never gotten the "puss". Also there were never any dialogue edits made to this scene. The only thing that did change for Rose is that she got her own room where she stayed for quite some time as originally she became a very horny receptionist at Lewd Town Paradise back in the first release.

My two cents regarding Sis, it's reasonable to assume someone got into her panties at some point (probably the first time she got drunk). Hot girls find it very, very hard to maintain their virginity in our society, only takes one yes, or one creep.

More importantly... Chad never got the "puss"??? so does that mean he only got her Ass? Mouth?... OR is he a virgin (too?)..... Man we got to get our bro laid, even if you aren't going to implement a sharing/Bro route can't we at least take him to stripclub and get him laid there? or buy him a hooker? or something??

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
While there may have been no complaints before you should know that some people rather enjoy being the first to explore an uncharted territory. :sneaky::coffee:
Heck even i sometimes go for it if the game allows me to, making of it a bit of a sport by collecting v-cards of various chicks before anyone else can beat me to it. :giggle::coffee:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
While there may have been no complaints before you should know that some people rather enjoy being the first to explore an uncharted territory. :sneaky::coffee:
Heck even i sometimes go for it if the game allows me to, making of it a bit of a sport by collecting v-cards of various chicks before anyone else can beat me to it. :giggle::coffee:
I've never understood that, personally, for random encounters virgins are not appealing, what with all the blood and the crying :p

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Kirifa

Feb 14, 2020
Is the ntr in the dark path is optional or not? i mean optional is like can i dodge the ntr on the dark path?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes