Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
I just want to say I loved the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More of that please, more
. I also hope now that
More scenes like that please.

I also wonder if
That would be amazing.

Thanks devs for doing amazing work, I really like it so far.

Reactions: Sirren and GmFn1869

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I will give you a maybe about the birth defect. It has been a while. I initially recalled it being a birth defect, but then

I am pretty sure you are wrong about her father selling her thing
Her family thinks she is dead though. And she explicitly states she is there willingly.

Also, quote where I said the organization was being altruistic?

Yes, they planned on making her a whore after giving her replacement limbs.
Doesn't change the fact that they are not the ones who chopped off her limbs, and were working to restore her missing limbs.

As for the MC being responsible for her happy ending... of course, so?
You are there, that is the whole point of the game.
And every other complaint that guy had was of bad things you could NOT prevent.
Nope. Her father told Chad's family that she died from an infection, and gave her to Lewd Paradise. And I forget whether they were planning on giving her legs before our guy arrived, but saying that she was there for the procedure is being way too charitable to them either way.

Miyu09

Jul 8, 2021
All the girls are stuck in the school, I cant advance any questline including Emily or Sophia, my favs

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
All the girls are stuck in the school, I cant advance any questline including Emily or Sophia, my favs
The older version had a bug where that could happen. Feel free to PM me your save file and I'll fix it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
If you choose dark path after being light path does it retroactively change your decisions to dark? or do i need to restart

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
If you choose dark path after being light path does it retroactively change your decisions to dark? or do i need to restart
You can run different paths together so no need to restart.

Sadly there is a big inconsistency with mixing Paths with Lilly and Sophia in this update though that will get fixed in the next one.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Bottom right corner - super cringe, 0 lore nor plot, 0 literary value, graphomaniac joke, bait and a waste of time. Ty for puting this ... book in the lore section, it's like it wasn't enough a ton of blunt straightforward feed lore material all at once
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
its been a while since I played and I didnt know what I was doing for most of the time. I want to return but I have a question. Is the whole being a part of industry avoidable. I mean where does the good and bad path begin. Can I just refuse the offer to work for them or I must work but I can bee good? Where exactly is the choice for good or bad? Sorry but I cant explain it better.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes