Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi Jamleng Do we have any new content planned for the rich girl? I remember it done until we reach her villa and her parents go away. her story is revealed a little there I think. its been some time I played this game.
Dark Path already has and will have more. Good Path has plenty planned but we have to see how far we can get before the release. Either way, she's due for lots of new stuff but I can't guarantee it to be in 0.14.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I like the game but damn!! It's really fucking annoying when I have my dick in my hand and suddenly realize after scrolling through that fucking walkthrough book that I have to wait like 10 more days to have a single event with one girl then I have to wait 4 more for the next!! Once again I enjoy the game but it's just so annoying when you have to wait so long for the events to come back.

Jan 20, 2022
I don't know about you guys but personally I don't think the game being like "hey do u wanna go mild or wild" is adequate warning that someone's gonna get chemically lobotomized or executed especially when that choice had previously meant just a slightly kinkier version of the scene. I don't know if that shit was avoidable because I skipped a lot of dialogue, but it seemed like the part where your "boss" shoots that girl in the head was pretty central to the story so I assume it wasn't. Yall need a tag for "this game's got some real mexican cartel shit going on", or at least put "unavoidable guro" somewhere in the OP even if it's not 100% accurate it'll let people know what they're in for. Pretty much everything involving the girl who'd had to vocal cords and eyes removed or the chick with no limbs was pretty uncomfortable and fucked up and not what I was expecting from a game tagged as "comedy", I'm no vanilla andy but this was on another level.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't know about you guys but personally I don't think the game being like "hey do u wanna go mild or wild" is adequate warning that someone's gonna get chemically lobotomized or executed especially when that choice had previously meant just a slightly kinkier version of the scene. I don't know if that shit was avoidable because I skipped a lot of dialogue, but it seemed like the part where your "boss" shoots that girl in the head was pretty central to the story so I assume it wasn't. Yall need a tag for "this game's got some real mexican cartel shit going on", or at least put "unavoidable guro" somewhere in the OP even if it's not 100% accurate it'll let people know what they're in for. Pretty much everything involving the girl who'd had to vocal cords and eyes removed or the chick with no limbs was pretty uncomfortable and fucked up and not what I was expecting from a game tagged as "comedy", I'm no vanilla andy but this was on another level.
Your lineage is weak and your forefathers should be ashamed.

For real though there's no guro, at least on the light paths. The other trainer getting his girl shot in the head should probably get the game a graphic violence tag, but an unavoidable guro warning would just turn people away over content that simply isn't there.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Really?

Let's add random tags because someone didn't like some things after skipping dialogue, and not playing the game to see how things turn out. The amputee girl has a really wholesome story. The same goes for other girls of which some are still in progress. The opposite is possible as well.

Besides, there's a clear warning that explains a bunch of stuff at the very beginning of the game.
Even the opening post states this:
For vanilla players, you will be challenged by some aspects of this story.
If you stick with it, the game does have romance and engaging characters, and a full-on harem available for those who want to.

Some unknown character dying for story purposes is pretty mild compared to your average movie/video game.
We're making adult games here so it's only natural to have some darker stuff going on.

Anyway, Good Paths are pretty wholesome overall. Dark Paths are another story though and I totally get that those will piss people off.

Last edited:

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Probably was expecting Netori :p That might work in the movies but killing cute girls for shock value will make the horny toads go Rabble! Rabble! Rabble! Could have gone even darker with the necronomicon. Speaking of dark cults when the church girls getting an update?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thank you very much for the report. That's a Good Path sneaking in, I've just fixed it so it won't be able to happen anymore.
Unfortunately, the bug still exists. After completing v0.12.1, I waited for the release of 0.13.2 and continued to play the dark and good path.In the Dark path I have Stacy at the same time is In the prison of the mansion and at the same time triggers a quest where she participates in the capture of James.
. screenshot0007.png screenshot0012.png
I didn't give Stacy to Don in 0.12.1 and left her only MC, all subsequent quests where she admits her submission to him (including the opening of the recurring blowjob scene) were completed. At the same time, a quest from the Dark Path is available to me, associated with Day 120 and the University (large-scale poisoning of the water source). It turns out some kind of confusion and I just do not know what to do. Moreover, I do not know how the game will behave in the future, how the next version will take my save file.

Also, it's not entirely clear if there is any new content for Stacy and Felicia (Dark path). The character book has clues, but apparently they refer to the Good Path, and I'm on the Dark path.
screenshot0013.png screenshot0008.png
Does this mean, there's no new content for them in the Dark path?

There is also an error in the hint about Sarah's quest. Regardless of what is chosen here (it's a Dark Path walkthrough with Stacy bug)
screenshot0001.png
, it says the following.
screenshot0011.png
Regardless of whether Sarah recovers from the surgery or just remains as she was, nothing happens at the Bar on day 114 or later.

Save and persistent file in attachment. Please help! Thanks in advance.)

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Save and persistent file in attachment. Please help! Thanks in advance.)
Hiya, cheers for the detailed post. First of all, by picking the Good Path for Lilly/Sophia and later on the Dark Path the story gets messy for sure. It's a known issue and that will get fixed in the next version as it kinda requires a whole rewrite and thus is quite a bit of work.

I've checked out the save file and basically, you've chosen the Dark Path but with every other character you've chosen Good Paths. I've played through it and was able to trigger everything fine, including Sarah's quests.

Start with the alleyway, sleep in MC's house, visit the bar, visit Sarah, visit Sophia, and finally visit the university.
I removed Felicia's last quest from the journal on the Dark Path as she's not at the university, good call.

Aside from that, no worries about the save file. You'll be able to play them as usual in the next version.
Though some earlier scenes like Stacy being in two places under completely different circumstances will be changed for sure.

Cheers.

This one should be easy to get, simply visit after day 93 and it should trigger as there are no other requirements.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
For some reason I can't advance the story... Everyone seems to be stuck at university. How do I progress?

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
If you have any tasks prior to Day 120 for any character that is not at the university, you need to do that before sleeping in your new house bedroom on Day 120+.

We have fixed all of the identified situations where an event for someone was missed and the Chapter 3 event trigerred (version 0.13.2). If you have some character events for any of the women at the university - that take place anywhere else - please let us know, because we thought as of0.13.2 we fixed all of them. If you are playing 0.13.0 or 0.13.1, please redownload, install, and LOAD a save preceding the university event. At the moment, the University event is the end of content - once you complete the remaining 10 or so tasks which are only available after that.
They got locked up at university at like day 40 or something and I'm at day 120 now. Does that mean I have to restart basically the entire game...?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
They got locked up at university at like day 40 or something and I'm at day 120 now. Does that mean I have to restart basically the entire game...?
Did you play the latest version where that happened? That should be impossible as far as I'm aware. In any case,
PM me your save file and I can solve the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Did you play the latest version where that happened? That should be impossible as far as I'm aware. In any case,
PM me your save file and I can solve the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.
It was 13.1, my save file is a few replies up

herrderr75

Aug 5, 2019
The weirdest defect I've found with this game is the Replays screen with five options. The menu buttons rarely work. I often have to click on one twenty times for it to process. I've never run into this with another game, renpy or otherwise. Seems like it should be an easy fix, yes?

dkabal

Feb 28, 2021
Well, even if I don't think this is as twisted as you think, I can agree to that, maybe devs were trying not to spoil anything, but I'd suggest they tag the option with the crue being committed, (homicide, body deformation, extreme violence, assault etc.)

• Angry
Reactions: Jamleng

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Fair points.

Although I should note that the girl with no limbs was the opposite of what you think.
IIRC she had a car accident years ago, and was actually there to get cloned replacement limbs. because for all their evil, they do lots of biotech research. She actually gets a happy ending.

But yea, everything else you mentioned is pretty dark. This is pretty hardcore cartel stuff. At best you can work against them from the inside. but will still see some shit.

Reactions: dkabal

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Although I should note that the girl with no limbs was the opposite of what you think.
IIRC she had a car accident years ago, and was actually there to get cloned replacement limbs. because for all their evil, they do lots of biotech research. She actually gets a happy ending.
That isn't what her story is. Her lack of limbs was a birth defect, she never had them. And she was sold as a slave by her father. I can't remember if they started cloning limbs for her after our guy asked them to or if they always planned on doing that, but the organisation's plans for her have always been making her a whore. Her happy ending is going to be solely thanks to the MC, not any goodwill from the organisation.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That isn't what her story is. Her lack of limbs was a birth defect, she never had them. And she was sold as a slave by her father. I can't remember if they started cloning limbs for her after our guy asked them to or if they always planned on doing that, but the organisation's plans for her have always been making her a whore. Her happy ending is going to be solely thanks to the MC, not any goodwill from the organisation.
I will give you a maybe about the birth defect. It has been a while. I initially recalled it being a birth defect, but then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am pretty sure you are wrong about her father selling her thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her family thinks she is dead though. And she explicitly states she is there willingly.

Also, quote where I said the organization was being altruistic?

Yes, they planned on making her a whore after giving her replacement limbs.
Doesn't change the fact that they are not the ones who chopped off her limbs, and were working to restore her missing limbs.

As for the MC being responsible for her happy ending... of course, so?
You are there, that is the whole point of the game.
And every other complaint that guy had was of bad things you could NOT prevent.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes