Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.13.2 bug

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/school.rpy", line 735, in <module>
NameError: name 'school_toilet1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "prologue.rpyc", line 990, in script call
File "school.rpyc", line 2017, in script call
File "school.rpyc", line 1613, in script call
File "mayor.rpyc", line 36, in script call
File "school.rpyc", line 618, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/school.rpy", line 735, in <module>
NameError: name 'school_toilet1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Lewd Town Adventures 0.13
Fri Apr 14 13:10:06 2023

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdTownAdventures-0.13.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jimmybongson

Jul 17, 2018
Choosing the Dark path for Lilly/Sophia currently has one or two unavoidable NTR scenes. While the other Dark Paths have ways to avoid NTR providing alternative routes. Aside from that particular path, the player always has the option the skip NTR scenes or most other fetishes the player does not like.
Hey first time posting on here so apologies if I mess up replying to your post somehow, anyhow. Just wanted to ask for clarification on skipping NTR scenes there, are they avoidable or are they just skippable? (by which I mean you don't watch the scene, but it still happened)

I'll play the game for the light path regardless

jimmybongson

Jul 17, 2018
Good Path choices - completely avoidable.
Dark Path choices - each NTR choice is marked clearly as "DARK" or "SHARING" or "NTR"

If you choose not to allow any NTR/Sharing, then you will not see it and it will not be referred to as having happened off-screen.

That being said, prior to your relationship with certain characters, they have been with other people. Namely, anyone who worked at/for the organization prior to Day 12. Plus the MILFS, who have children obviously have been with other people in order to become mothers...

Thanks for clarifying! I played a bit of this game forever ago and ended up with the NTR scenes for the childhood friend, it was likely a bug or me just missing something but it was so long ago I couldn't be sure.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for clarifying! I played a bit of this game forever ago and ended up with the NTR scenes for the childhood friend, it was likely a bug or me just missing something but it was so long ago I couldn't be sure.
Yes, IIRC A couple of versions ago there was a bug that would show people NTR scenes even if they chose not to take that path, but it's long since fixed now.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I really like this game, but man does it have a lot of continuity errors...
It's quite tricky to get it right with tons of events but it shouldn't be that bad, most have been solved/gotten out of the way.
Feel free to let us know which ones you've found and we'll get them fixed asap.

I'm only aware of one major one involving Lilly/Sophia and that will get fixed in the coming version.
Then there was a custom scene request that got moved to the main game that had a continuity error.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's quite tricky to get it right with tons of events but it shouldn't be that bad, most have been solved/gotten out of the way.
Feel free to let us know which ones you've found and we'll get them fixed asap.

I'm only aware of one major one involving Lilly/Sophia and that will get fixed in the coming version.
Then there was a custom scene request that got moved to the main game that had a continuity error.
Did you fix the minor one involving Sarah's light route?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Man, I chose the dark path and pretty much every dark option in the game...... besides Sarah. Couldn't bring myself to do it. It feels cheap to give her an extremely fucked up life, but it worked. Well played dev....

ngl now i wanna go through the light route to save everyone lmao.

Susuzushin

Mar 24, 2020
i dont really understand what happened. I declined Ramoray's offer but then on day 37 her new liver arrives? Did I miss something? I thought I declined her offer.
Does Hillda die if you pick the decline option?

herrderr75

Aug 5, 2019
There is never a choice about pubic hair....
Thanks. It was actually the virgin blood part I was going to switch up, but I think I just got your game confused with another I started around the same time. Good to know I might try the mild scenes.

Now I'm looking for Quest Log help at the end.

Rose: says "Visit her room after day 110." I did that. Scene starts with her lying on her side reading a book. The log never changes. Never says "This is it for this version." If I visit her again, I just get the same scene. Am I doing something wrong? Is there more?

Lisa: says "Sleep in your own house after day 121." I did, several times. Nothing happened with Lisa, and the log never changed. I don't recall the last Lisa scene I saw, but I do know I haven't seen her outside the hospital yet, and there was no scene with her towards the end. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks. It was actually the virgin blood part I was going to switch up, but I think I just got your game confused with another I started around the same time. Good to know I might try the mild scenes.

Now I'm looking for Quest Log help at the end.

Rose: says "Visit her room after day 110." I did that. Scene starts with her lying on her side reading a book. The log never changes. Never says "This is it for this version." If I visit her again, I just get the same scene. Am I doing something wrong? Is there more?

Lisa: says "Sleep in your own house after day 121." I did, several times. Nothing happened with Lisa, and the log never changed. I don't recall the last Lisa scene I saw, but I do know I haven't seen her outside the hospital yet, and there was no scene with her towards the end. Am I missing something?
That means you're missing an event somewhere(Ramoray? Emily?) and that's why the event is not triggering.
It always comes down to, something not happening? Complete a bunch of other quests.

The Lisa 121 is connected to Rose thus it won't happen till you complete her day 110+ quests.

herrderr75

Aug 5, 2019
That means you're missing an event somewhere(Ramoray? Emily?) and that's why the event is not triggering.
It always comes down to, something not happening? Complete a bunch of other quests.

The Lisa 121 is connected to Rose thus it won't happen till you complete her day 110+ quests.
Thanks. Makes sense, although every other girl in the game has the "This is it for this version" message, so it seems damn near impossible to figure out what I missed.

Loving the game, though.

herrderr75

Aug 5, 2019
That means you're missing an event somewhere(Ramoray? Emily?)
That was exactly it. I had to find Emily one more time and see Ramoray and/or the lab several more times. Those visits triggered the Rose/Lisa events. I believe I've finally reached the end now. Thanks.

Reactions: Jamleng
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes