KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I'm not sure if we report funky continuity errors here, but I just played the most recent update. I first got the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and later on I had the scene with
Just a little thing I noticed. Otherwise a pretty solid update. Though I will say

Reactions: Jamleng

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
But the reason i dropped this game was because when i saw mc sister dressed like whore i was like whaaat ! Then game gives us a explanation that she is still virgin. I was not satisfied with the reason that mc sister is there waiting for mc ? How ?

I just wanted to ask that is there any reason give in story afterwards that why she was there and yada yada ? Just answer with yes or no.
There is a very good explanation for this.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xo Mo

phitta

May 24, 2017
Hello,

seems like i'm having issues with the quests happening in hilda's house,
can't go on with emily on day 90, or Mia and Nathalie... :(

any idea why ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdTownAdventures-0.13.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
bug 100 days lisa quest
Good catch, more of a journal glitch but got it fixed.
Visit the hospital instead.

Hello,

seems like i'm having issues with the quests happening in hilda's house,
can't go on with emily on day 90, or Mia and Nathalie... :(

any idea why ?
Quite a strange save file as it appears you somehow triggered a very late game event which should be impossible. Anyway, I fixed it for you. You might want to start with Mia's quests.

phitta

May 24, 2017
Good catch, more of a journal glitch but got it fixed.
Visit the hospital instead.

Quite a strange save file as it appears you somehow triggered a very late game event which should be impossible. Anyway, I fixed it for you. You might want to start with Mia's quests.
Thanks !!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn Rose was big enough that she should of had triplets or quadruplets? I take it the artist has not been around too many pregnant woman as Rose is like 2x the size she should be for twins. I really really pray the artist does not decide to have a triplets or quadruplets I would not be able to stand the look of the girl it will be so outrageous.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
LOL - it was my call... I went full tilt, seeing as she didn't show at all for the first few months, so why not go huge? My own sister's second pregnancy, she was that big with 1 child alone.
My baby cousin was bigger than that with both of her kids, neither of them were twins. I wouldn't worry too much about the person complaining about it, that's pretty much all they ever do on this site.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
My baby cousin was bigger than that with both of her kids, neither of them were twins. I wouldn't worry too much about the person complaining about it, that's pretty much all they ever do on this site.
No I lived with my sister when she was pregnant never got anywhere near that big.. niece never got that big either. Had many around me that had babies and really none got that big.. stomach about 1.5x there normal size not 2x+.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No I lived with my sister when she was pregnant never got anywhere near that big.. niece never got that big either. Had many around me that had babies and really none got that big.. stomach about 1.5x there normal size not 2x+.
Wow, you've closely known 2 pregnant women, clearly you're an expert on how all women's bodies look while pregnant :rolleyes:
My baby cousin got bigger than that with both her pregnancies, one of my friends was that on 2 of her 3 pregnancies and one of my teachers was that big when she went on leave for pregnancy. Not all pregnancies are the same, and not all women's bodies respond to it the same way. Rose was big but completely within reason.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
When it comes to femdom content this game fucking sucks balls, i would like to seee more femdom content from eva the most to be honest. I feel felicia could have some content of femdom she has that bratty domme going lol, but she hardly any content at all i remember the date at her place and thats it.

Dont get me wrong i do like the game it has a good story and humour i laugh quite abit. I just would to see the fetish that i am into becos the game is not that fun to play not seeing the content that i love so much

• Angry
Reactions: Xo Mo

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
After sifting through 3 billion posts asking about NTR and whoring, finally found an answer specific to what I looking for, so wanted to make a post on it. Hopefully if someone has a similar question, they'll encounter this response first in their search.

So, in conclusion: The NTR from a game perspective is AVOIDABLE. The NTR from a path perspective is NOT AVOIDABLE. In another words, if you CHOOSE the DARK path, you cannot avoid the NTR/Whoring. On the flip side, if you CHOOSE the LIGHT path, you won't have to worry about NTR at all. It won't exist.

If, like me, you have an interest in corruption/slavery/heavy male dom but are generally repulsed by NTR/Whoring/Sharing AND have NO general interest in a warm fuzzy path, then don't bother with this game. It's not for you.

EDIT: Do read the dev's reply immediately following this post for more clarification.

On the other hand, if a conventional vanilla path (with a few "twists") interests you or you are okay with whoring/sharing, you'll likely find this game rather enjoyable.

To each their own. Good luck to the devs!

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
By the way Jamleng you never said which Sophia Good Path event you thought I missed.
I was fairly sure that In your report there was an event missing about Sophia+MC being alone together and talking about stuff, including what MC was up to with Lilly.

13.2? whats new?
Not much, a couple of small bug fixes and a bigger one that caused a crash during the late game. Major update is currently in the works and going by what's been written it's going to be one of the most interesting updates yet.

After sifting through 3 billion posts asking about NTR and whoring, finally found an answer specific to what I looking for, so wanted to make a post on it. Hopefully if someone has a similar question, they'll encounter this response first in their search.

So, in conclusion: The NTR from a game perspective is AVOIDABLE. The NTR from a path perspective is NOT AVOIDABLE. In another words, if you CHOOSE the DARK path, you cannot avoid the NTR/Whoring. On the flip side, if you CHOOSE the LIGHT path, you won't have to worry about NTR at all. It won't exist.

If, like me, you have an interest in corruption/slavery/heavy male dom but are generally repulsed by NTR/Whoring/Sharing AND have NO general interest in a warm fuzzy path, then don't bother with this game. It's not for you.

On the other hand, if a conventional vanilla path (with a few "twists") interests you or you are okay with whoring/sharing, you'll likely find this game rather enjoyable.

To each their own. Good luck to the devs!
Thank you, ManaPot, but you're only partially correct.
"If, like me, you have an interest in corruption/slavery/heavy male dom" Then this game and the Dark Paths are pretty much made for you. Just to clarify a bit about Dark Paths:

Choosing the Dark path for Lilly/Sophia currently has one or two unavoidable NTR scenes. While the other Dark Paths have ways to avoid NTR providing alternative routes. Aside from that particular path, the player always has the option the skip NTR scenes or most other fetishes the player does not like.

Good Paths contain no NTR but I wouldn't exactly call those vanilla with a few "twists". Quite a few scenes can be altered to Mild/Wild variations but in the end, in comparison to the majority of other VN's on here, this game is not that vanilla since it touches loads of different tags. In any case, this game is quite large, has a shit ton of events, and basically anything ranging from really romantic stuff to rape so choose carefully.

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
I was fairly sure that In your report there was an event missing about Sophia+MC being alone together and talking about stuff, including what MC was up to with Lilly.

Not much, a couple of small bug fixes and a bigger one that caused a crash during the late game. Major update is currently in the works and going by what's been written it's going to be one of the most interesting updates yet.

Thank you, ManaPot, but you're only partially correct.
"If, like me, you have an interest in corruption/slavery/heavy male dom" Then this game and the Dark Paths are pretty much made for you. Just to clarify a bit about Dark Paths:

Choosing the Dark path for Lilly/Sophia currently has one or two unavoidable NTR scenes. While the other Dark Paths have ways to avoid NTR providing alternative routes. Aside from that particular path, the player always has the option the skip NTR scenes or most other fetishes the player does not like.

Good Paths contain no NTR but I wouldn't exactly call those vanilla with a few "twists". Quite a few scenes can be altered to Mild/Wild variations but in the end, in comparison to the majority of other VN's on here, this game is not that vanilla since it touches loads of different tags. In any case, this game is quite large, has a shit ton of events, and basically anything ranging from really romantic stuff to rape so choose carefully.
Appreciate the reply and clarification, thanks! Hmmm in that case, it would indeed not be fair to not give the game a chance and leave on that note. I'll give it a shot and slowly play through both paths. Probably best to see for myself and try it out.

Thanks again!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That sounds like the one at Lilly's house where "the tickle monster" chases her? Then they kiss a little and talk about the other girls.
Choosing the Dark path for Lilly/Sophia currently has one or two unavoidable NTR scenes.
For most people who hate NTR though, one scene is one too many.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes